Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum , is it the future ? - page 16. (Read 3441 times)

Activity: 676
Merit: 501
January 10, 2018, 12:19:56 AM
if other shit coins can do it, why not ETH? We will see ETH 10k$ this year. Just my 2sats.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
January 10, 2018, 12:14:08 AM
indeed for transactions via dogecoin may be better than it has a lower network cost when compared with other altcoin.
but regardless of transaction costs, I'm optimistic if the ETH has good potential in the future and now ETH has shown its capacity as an altcoin that is progressing well with the fact that current escalating ETH price
just like bitcoin where the price of Ethereum will be more expensive will certainly result in high transaction fees, I think this is a consequence of the more expensive ETH, I myself never use ETH for frequent transactions, I usually use other altcoin faster and cheaper, btw I myself use eth for investment only, I'm not too hesitant with ETH future you can see the price continue to soar and skyrocket some of today
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 12:00:55 AM
Since 2013 , the price of Bitcoin still increasing until it has passed 7k $ . i'm thinking about the Ethereum and it could be the same scenario like bitcoin after 2 or 3 years . is it possible ?

Yes, it is. I wouldn't be surprised if ETH reaches $7k this year.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
January 10, 2018, 12:00:51 AM
Ethereum  is still the topmost go to platform for most ICOs so it will keep gaining in value for another year or two at least. There are many similar platforms available so some ICO market share will go to those over time.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
January 09, 2018, 11:56:56 PM
ethereum would further go up the price in the future. therefore a good coin ethereum is to invest in a long period of time. capital back to three-fold is not impossible for ethereum.
Currently the price of Etherum is indeed experiencing an incredible price increase, I see all this as a good potential. Price increases can certainly make people's wider confidence in Etherum, this could make a positive impact on future Etherum developments. I see Etherum as an Altcoin that has a great chance, I can assume that Etherum is the second best coin after Bitcoin. If it continues to be developed then it is not impossible that Etherum can follow in the footsteps of Bitcoin which is now widely used by people and also various places of e-commerce. This can be a remarkable progress and we can see the progress of the era of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 377
Merit: 10
January 09, 2018, 11:18:50 PM
ethereum would further go up the price in the future. therefore a good coin ethereum is to invest in a long period of time. capital back to three-fold is not impossible for ethereum.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
January 09, 2018, 11:06:28 PM
I just this moment in which ETH has been, at least briefly over the 1000 euro mark because I can go back and read the posts of the Bitcoin fanatics arguing against anything that is not BTC. This is the year of the ETHER.
The future of Etherum will grow more than bitcoin at present. Bitcoin needed more than 10 years to get value as today, while Etherum only needed 2 years to have such brilliant success today. I think that this success is partly due to the bitcoin that has created a new investment in crypto, and with the great guidance of Vitalik, Etherum has had such phenomenal success. it has increased more than 2000 times. For me, the most important thing is to earn a lot of Etherum and keep it.

but still etherium is still slow in terms of gains and bitcoin has still the potential to increase much faster than etherium or any other coins out there. bitcoin is still the main stream here and other coins like etherium are just an alternative next to it although they have different usage. etheriums hype is only for temporary purpose and itll soon go down again just like happend last year but bitcoin will still contnue to grow overtime as the time passes by.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
January 09, 2018, 10:56:47 PM
It could be most of the rising ICO are based on Ethereum protocol
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
January 09, 2018, 06:16:31 PM
Price lf ethereum as of now is already $1200 and Im very happy because I earn more profit if I sell my ethereum so I hold it for few years to make more profit.  They have possibility the rice of the ethereum price like bitcoin in the future because this coin is a potential coin also. I hope also ethereum will increase more like $2000 this month of january 2018 . If bitcoin die for sure the next number 1 crypto will become   etehreum coin but we dont know when.  But ethereum they have possible to decrease the price because we don't  know what really happen to ethereum in the next few years of waiting.  But the potentiak to increase of this coin is high percentage.
Activity: 190
January 09, 2018, 06:11:07 PM
Yes, it is, second place, popular, many ICOs in it, it is in demand.
Activity: 350
January 09, 2018, 06:04:16 PM
I just this moment in which ETH has been, at least briefly over the 1000 euro mark because I can go back and read the posts of the Bitcoin fanatics arguing against anything that is not BTC. This is the year of the ETHER.
The future of Etherum will grow more than bitcoin at present. Bitcoin needed more than 10 years to get value as today, while Etherum only needed 2 years to have such brilliant success today. I think that this success is partly due to the bitcoin that has created a new investment in crypto, and with the great guidance of Vitalik, Etherum has had such phenomenal success. it has increased more than 2000 times. For me, the most important thing is to earn a lot of Etherum and keep it.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
January 09, 2018, 05:30:43 PM
Ethereum has a huge capitalization, that means first of all scalability test, all the other "operational" alt coins has to pass this test before offering "better technology"
Activity: 266
Merit: 151
First crypto index traded as a token!
January 09, 2018, 05:37:20 PM
Ethereum is the second largest market cap after Bitcoin at the moment. In this year of the altcoins it will surge much higher, 2K in February  is within reach. In fact, Ethereum could take over bitcoin, because it has all the potential and possibilities. At the end of 2018 it could be the price of Ethereum can bej 5K.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
January 09, 2018, 03:43:31 PM
ETH disappoints me for a few days. The network has hung again, my transactions are stuck. I now do not see any reason to use this coin for making payments. It is safer and cheaper to pay via DOGE or LTC)).
That is why you should look into Ardor. Does everything Ethereum is doing but will be way way better at it. No more payment and network issues. Big upswing coming soon too once the exchanges stop messing with it.
Activity: 364
January 09, 2018, 03:36:35 PM
Ethereum made a very good start to the new year. I think this increase will continue.
Ethereum is slowly but firmly progressing.
Activity: 896
Merit: 520
January 09, 2018, 03:09:05 PM
ethereum is very useful platform with smart contracts,,
so, in the future ethereum price will growing and maybe can be a half of bitcoin price

Now we are seeing many ERC20 tokens and everyday some people investing on the ethereum smart contract based projects. Hence we are seeing many ICO being launched in the market. So we can say this is the father of all the altcoins.
Still bitcoin has it own rank and usage increasing on everyday. As reach wise also bitcoin is more famous than ethereum. To say about future ethereum and bitcoin will rule the payment system of the world.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
January 09, 2018, 03:01:09 PM
It is certainly possible. Many people think that Ethereum would also follow the same upward trend as bitcoin in future. It could be in 2018 or in two years time Ethereum would overtake bitcoin. At present, Ethereum is getting more and more investors attention than before.
Activity: 562
Merit: 101
January 09, 2018, 02:51:30 PM
ethereum is very useful platform with smart contracts,,
so, in the future ethereum price will growing and maybe can be a half of bitcoin price
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
January 09, 2018, 02:45:10 PM
indeed for transactions via dogecoin may be better than it has a lower network cost when compared with other altcoin.
but regardless of transaction costs, I'm optimistic if the ETH has good potential in the future and now ETH has shown its capacity as an altcoin that is progressing well with the fact that current escalating ETH price
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
January 09, 2018, 02:03:31 PM
ETH disappoints me for a few days. The network has hung again, my transactions are stuck. I now do not see any reason to use this coin for making payments. It is safer and cheaper to pay via DOGE or LTC)).
Pages:
Jump to: