Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum , is it the future ? - page 17. (Read 3441 times)

Activity: 276
Merit: 23
January 09, 2018, 11:49:05 AM
I just this moment in which ETH has been, at least briefly over the 1000 euro mark because I can go back and read the posts of the Bitcoin fanatics arguing against anything that is not BTC. This is the year of the ETHER.
Activity: 330
Merit: 12
January 09, 2018, 11:47:16 AM
Ethereum transaction is fast and low fee and almost 99% ICo use Ethereum platform so in my opinion Ethereum will reach very fast at the stage which Bitcoin has crossed in much time. and very soon Ethereum will 5000 USd plus in end of 2018.
I think this is quite possible because ETH is still considered a top choice for new investors and they are more inclined to buy ETH than BTC because I am sure the $ 5000 price is still very low and could reach $ 50,000 in the next few years
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
January 09, 2018, 11:44:13 AM
Ethereum transaction is fast and low fee and almost 99% ICo use Ethereum platform so in my opinion Ethereum will reach very fast at the stage which Bitcoin has crossed in much time. and very soon Ethereum will 5000 USd plus in end of 2018.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
January 09, 2018, 11:20:51 AM
Nope, I think it will be unseated by advanced technology with more solid fundamentals.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
January 09, 2018, 11:07:22 AM
Since 2013 , the price of Bitcoin still increasing until it has passed 7k $ . i'm thinking about the Ethereum and it could be the same scenario like bitcoin after 2 or 3 years . is it possible ?

I am not in any doubt with ethereum, ethereum is a bright future, although I am altcoin investing besides ethereum but my main goal for the future is to sell all my altcoin after profit I will invest everything in ethereum, I am sure ethereum will be like btc after 2 years
Activity: 280
January 09, 2018, 09:24:45 AM
Yes, his platform Ethereum built a lot of projects, but if developers will not fix the problem that occurs when the transaction, that many investors will seek out another coin for transactions.
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
January 09, 2018, 08:31:27 AM
I think so, ethereum has future. Knowing ethereum is commonly used in some ICO project with its cheaper transaction charges and its growing value in the market, we could all say that it is a good coin to hold and we could  have a brighter future.
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
January 09, 2018, 07:48:46 AM
I still believe that Eth has a huge potential for the coming years, It can still increase the value as of today its $1200. So i think the value of ETH will increase for the next few months. 
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Bounty Detective
January 09, 2018, 07:36:46 AM
Ethereum is one of the future coin.
because it will reach the Top altcoin someday!
and many Holders trust Ethereum than BTC
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
January 09, 2018, 07:18:25 AM
ethereum is fully adopted already
it will keep evolving, but compare to other projects it will happen slower

People have the strong expectation on ETH because of the smart contract and blockchain we are using now. Really there is huge growth in terms of ETH compared to other after Bitcoin, it will start increasing its price even higher value and when is there potential growth in it.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
January 09, 2018, 07:13:37 AM
Ethereum is not what it was several months ago, it was fast and cheap to send money. Now it is slow and expensive.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
January 09, 2018, 06:08:25 AM
I've noticed that ETH has been experiencing similar issues that concern be with Bitcoin. If its transaction fee will continue to get higher and higher, I'd bet a lot of lower coins will soon take its place considering that it's not even as popular as Bitcoin.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
January 09, 2018, 06:05:00 AM
Since 2013 , the price of Bitcoin still increasing until it has passed 7k $ . i'm thinking about the Ethereum and it could be the same scenario like bitcoin after 2 or 3 years . is it possible ?

Ether - this is not so good coin for now, which is not able to develop. The ether does not have personal data protection, high vulnerability and no scalability. A worthy alternative to Ethereum are Lisk, Ardor and NEO, which will be able to develop in the future.
But hope Buterin will do something good for Ethereum to fix everything
Though ether is very vulnerable for any attacks, but still it have a firm value in the market than of bitcoin and other altcoins.
Ether now are in great surge that hit $1k mark in the market, this is an indications that ether will surely grow and have a huge potential in the future.
Activity: 546
January 09, 2018, 05:13:26 AM

Ether - this is not so good coin for now, which is not able to develop. The ether does not have personal data protection, high vulnerability and no scalability. A worthy alternative to Ethereum are Lisk, Ardor and NEO, which will be able to develop in the future.
But hope Buterin will do something good for Ethereum to fix everything
Activity: 532
December 26, 2017, 04:57:16 AM
Here's wishing you good luck for a bright and prosperous future ETH. Luck is a funny thing because sometimes it can be good and sometimes it can be bad. So take matters in your own hand, All the best.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
December 26, 2017, 04:07:35 AM
future ethereum will rise high priced and increasingly known by the public at large. In addition it will also be the ethereum coins that are taken into account in addition to the current bitcoin.
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
December 26, 2017, 12:53:20 AM

I think anything is possible. With current popularity and support from community Etherum will become stable and solid coin. If situation like now after couple of years Etherum will become bitcoin contender as long as get more support from cryptocurrency comunity.
Yes, I totally agree with your view. ETH is a strength coin which is released by Vitalik Buterin - an expert in cryptocurrency. Furthermore, Ethereum provides a new invention of this century is the smart contract which helps people trade with others do not spend on the third party. ETH is really a good coin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
December 26, 2017, 12:00:34 AM
Эфиpиyм извecтeн вceмy миpy, paзвивaeтcя бyдeт в любoм cлyчae, глaвнoe чтoбы были нoвыe идeи, и были peшeны пpoблeмы мacштaбиpyeмocти, низкaя цeнa нa тpaнзaкции .
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
December 25, 2017, 11:55:01 PM
etherium will be very big someday,as you can see it was like a bitcoin in different aspects.Maybe etherium will not be as big as bitcoin but i can feel that someday it will be very useful in crypto industry.
Activity: 526
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
December 25, 2017, 10:17:49 PM
yeah i think so, ethereum is a developing currency, we can see its convenient and popular throught the market. i think oneday etherum will be equal to bitcoin. It may take time to develop and we need to work together to make it more valuable in the market. how about the ethereum development project?
Pages:
Jump to: