Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is nose Diving Hard! Its time to buy More or Sell? - page 2. (Read 392 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 49
I think this is the worst time of the Entire 2018 for Ethereum and other altcoins! my prediction about ETH is It will hit low at $230 dollars in the following days for those who believe that Ethereum will rebound it is the best time to Buy more and HODL and for those already Hold just stay firm and HODL don't sell at losing point? What is your opinion about Ethereum and this market condition.
Yes, I think so is the current crypto market conditions, like an endless storm, but I believe one day the situation will change, so now is the time for us to invest in a few coins. I have to take advantage of this moment
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
Eth is the next best trust coin with a great following, definitely time to buy!
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
If you have enough faith in altcoins that will recover, this will be a very good opportunity to buy more ethereum since the start of this year. But if you have doubt, and thinks that the prices will go down even more, then maybe hold your capital and wait more.
Recovering stage will be define when people start buying and holding again, this dip can continue or just another play from the bigholders, ETH has a lots of speculators and they are waiting for great chances to buy more and hold them till the market rise high and bounce back again.
Activity: 606
Merit: 108
for now it's better to hold Ethereum not panic if you see Ethereum's price drops again if you sell it, it's wrong. because it will suffer losses, so it is better to hold and if you believe Ethereum will go back up, buy and hold it up to the desired price then sell it, then the profits will be obtained.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
If you have enough faith in altcoins that will recover, this will be a very good opportunity to buy more ethereum since the start of this year. But if you have doubt, and thinks that the prices will go down even more, then maybe hold your capital and wait more.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
whenever we are in an altcion dumping season you should only buy IF you are a day trader. otherwise you should sell your bags of altcoin and stay out of the market for months, even a year until it reaches the bottom and gets rid of its bubble.
for example in case of ETH, the price is going down every day because it is in a long dumping season and buying the dips is only good for those who are day trading. for example you buy after price falls from $600 to $500 and then dump in the recovery to $520-$540 and wait for the next dump to $400 to buy back then $300 then $200 and then $100 and so on
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I think this is the worst time of the Entire 2018 for Ethereum and other altcoins! my prediction about ETH is It will hit low at $230 dollars in the following days for those who believe that Ethereum will rebound it is the best time to Buy more and HODL and for those already Hold just stay firm and HODL don't sell at losing point? What is your opinion about Ethereum and this market condition.
Obviously, ETH is now lower than usual, but for me it is a good opportunity to buy extra coins. In addition, over the past few days, Ethereum is beginning to recover, meaning people buy it.
Activity: 30
As I know the current ETH price is cheap. Many investor look forward to ETH. They have proper knowledge about it I think. This price will high very soon. If I have enough I will invest for it.
Activity: 28
I think if you compare the price of ETH with the last year price you can find out the difference. This year price is slight low. I think its best time to but because it will definitely increase.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100

I am not a day trader but i do believe that Ethereum will rebound and go higher in price. It seems that the market is low but with gradual adoption of cryptocurrency, it is only a matter of time before the market responds
Activity: 102
The Price of Ethereum has been reduced much recently so this is the best time to purchase before price gets increased again. So I would too suggest all the crypto lovers to dig in and start buying coins.
Activity: 40
This will be the right time to be honest to buy ETH now, because the prices will go up and those who made the smart move will benefit from it in the bull run.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
If for me, with the market conditions like today. Thus we should see any opportunities for investment in the ethereum. Buy more with the current price is so cheap. make investments for the future. Be patient, waiting for the increase occurs.
Activity: 854
Merit: 522
If i have more idle money i will buy more buy more right now for long time investment because capitalization of marketcap cryptocurrencies will be one trillions and it will happen soon, it is mean will push ethereum's price to be more expensive we know ethereum's capitalization marketcap number two after bitcoin can be seen for detail on here https://coinmarketcap.com/
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

ETH is definitely at a bargain price right now, and prices have started to bounce back. The question everyone has though is will the dip continue, or is this proper recovery? It's far too early to tell, but certainly compared with the end of last year ETH is very cheap right now.
Activity: 75
At present, the price of Ethereum is very shocking because its price is already the value of mining. I think the current Ethereum is worth investing. I personally invested a lot of cash. Even if it will fall, I will not regret it.
Activity: 122
I think this is the best time to buy Ethereum. Whether you are a short-term investment or want to hold it for a long time, you can get profits from it. I believe that within half a month, Ethereum will rise again, it will give You bring in profits.
Activity: 56
Every time you people said time to buy and it kept dropping more, do you want us rekt.
Activity: 115
i think it's the right time to buy, but today is already late i guess. ethereum is already had movement to rise. today ethereum and any other alts is following bitcoin uptrend
brand new
Activity: 0
Actually the whole market is now facing such crisis from the starting of the year. This year is really a challenging year for the market. The market will not remain same and it will change soon.
Pages:
Jump to: