Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is slow in price? - page 7. (Read 11843 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
June 28, 2019, 03:12:02 AM
Eth is in accumulation mode to touch 1000 dollars even btc is in bull run once btc stabilizes we can see price growth of eth back to its all time high prices
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
June 28, 2019, 02:24:52 AM
Hello colleagues on the forum! Ethereum will be a rocket on anyone, I do not even doubt it. But the price will not grow like Bitcoin quickly, but slowly, but confidently. So we all have time to buy ether.

I would like to see that trend compared to the current trend of bitcoin, however, I don't think it's gonna happen as we all know that crypto in nature is volatile. Ethereum will rise but it's time has not come yet and for sure we shall see a bitcoin rise like.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
June 28, 2019, 01:38:13 AM
Hello colleagues on the forum! Ethereum will be a rocket on anyone, I do not even doubt it. But the price will not grow like Bitcoin quickly, but slowly, but confidently. So we all have time to buy ether.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
June 28, 2019, 12:15:49 AM
Maybe the failed ICO projects who used ethereum platform for fund raising keep dumping Eth, I expected the ETH price to follow that of BCH nevertheless touching $350 before falling to $291 is not all a bad move but fall short of my expectation.

They are done dumping their ETH, it happenned last year as we saw a big drop of ETH from it's ATH of around $1300 to less than $100.
I believe we will not see a further dump now, price has started to rise and it will continue.
Activity: 588
-ethernity cloud-
June 27, 2019, 07:48:17 PM
I also think, the growth of ethereum price is slow if we compare it to bitcoin. But in the other side it makes more time for us to buy more. Like today the price of ethereum is under $300, I’m pretty sure it will be a good chance to buy.
Activity: 490
June 27, 2019, 07:44:47 PM
Look at correction, ethereum isn't slow when market is dumping, so I think there is a pressure, strong resistance level.
To my mind this is the reason of ICO pressure
Activity: 171
June 27, 2019, 07:40:24 PM
If the price of bitcoin continues to experience rapid growth almost close to $ 10k. I think the price of ethereum will be good if it is above $ 300.

What you stated above was almost correct. Ethereum price can reach $300 after the Bitcoin price about $11,755 - $13,000. But it should be more than $10,000 [not as your opinion].  Grin
Activity: 289
June 27, 2019, 07:38:22 PM
What makes the Ethereum price a little slow to experience an increase, in the current crypto market conditions. If the price of bitcoin continues to experience rapid growth almost close to $ 10k. I think the price of ethereum will be good if it is above $ 300.

In a few months, I think the price of Ethereum is very slow. In fact, if you look at the price of Bitcoin in a few months it rises very sharply. But Ethereum is growing very slowly. Now Bitcoin is back down quickly and this is also followed by another coin. Ethereum is now also declining in price. But this can be utilized to buy back coins at low prices.
Activity: 230
June 27, 2019, 07:37:34 PM
if I pay attention the price of Etherium is now slow, bro. if we compare the price of bitcoin, the price movement is quite fast. usually the price movement of Etherium follows the movement of the bitcoin but now it seems it has changed and is not following again
Activity: 644
June 27, 2019, 07:32:57 PM
Etherum still has huge potential to follow bitcoin more than other alt coins. Etherum is always second to only bitcoin. People have still chance to buy Etherum at bottom, I believe Etherum has long way to go. 
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
June 27, 2019, 07:29:11 PM
Slow growth in the price of ethereum confirms with the enrichment of the market. Upon the same there is a massive difference in the growth taking place with time reference to the growth of bitcoin. After a long over the past few days ethereum grew big, and now once again it has fallen low to $300. With the next price pumping I believe bitcoin will go higher to $15000 and ethereum reach at least $500 which is quite big in comparison to the list of cryptocurrencies available.
Activity: 421
Merit: 100
June 27, 2019, 07:27:10 PM
It's not just Ethereum which has a lower rate of increase with comparison to Bitcoin, all of the altcoins also. It's bitcoin only that increase with high rates. This is due to the overwhelming confidence of investors on bitcoin. They are very much attach to bitcoin, to make with the lost times of year 2018. Sooner or later, top altcoins will follow.
Activity: 438
June 27, 2019, 07:11:51 PM
What makes the Ethereum price a little slow to experience an increase, in the current crypto market conditions. If the price of bitcoin continues to experience rapid growth almost close to $ 10k. I think the price of ethereum will be good if it is above $ 300.
Well it was good if it was slowly moving than make it pump higher and higher all over again, why? because for every massive pump there was a massive dump so it was better to mobe slowly, what of they was preapring for something thats why they are still on there so that their platform would be having a good value so better to wait for it because eth is good platform for long run.
Activity: 598
June 27, 2019, 07:07:35 PM
Ethereum price is really good right now as you can see eth reached almost $300 this month and i think it will be more profitable in the coming months despite of slow movement of bitcoin in the market eth has the potential on its own.
Activity: 314
June 27, 2019, 02:18:54 PM
But I believe we have received a bull run in the price of ethereum too. It rose to almost $350. I believe it is a sign of victory and it will not remain there though it has fallen again. It did so with almost all the major coins including almighty bitcoin. Bitcoin was around $13k just yesterday and it is currently $10.5k. Ethereum is also pushing harder. Let's give it a little more chance and try.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 108
June 27, 2019, 01:57:18 PM
no need to think repeatedly for investment in ETH, no doubt if at this time ETH is the best altcoin. at present the ETH price movement is very slow, but in the future ETH prices will rise higher than we think.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
June 27, 2019, 12:57:59 PM
The price of Bitcoin almost $13000 now and ETH $330,actually most of people investing in BTC and not focusing on other coin when BTC will reach little high more than people will buy other coin and price of ETH will be increase more when people will buy ETH.
Yes ETH has been a bit slow but if you check the rise in the value of ETH from January 2019 till now, you would see that there is a big surge in the value of ETH from May to June and this is the evidence of future rise as well. The restriction value for ETH right now is $355 and I think once ETH crosses the value, there would be a skyrocket speed of the coin.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
June 27, 2019, 12:40:21 PM
I think the price of ethereum has also increased even though there hasn't been a big surge, but it is appropriate and my predictions that the movement will continue. let's just wait for the big step ethereum forward.
Every single movement is appreciated. Ethereum is keeping up truly well and heading over $300 USD recently. Above all a moderate movement on price, but despite everything, still holding better position and in the coming days ethereum will shine.

even before this correction happened, ethereum prices had reached at least around $360 USD and it showed that expectations and predictions made before were true, slow or not the growth of a coin i was sure prices would increase and when we could be patient then it would get better
Activity: 700
June 27, 2019, 10:12:50 AM
I think the price of ethereum has also increased even though there hasn't been a big surge, but it is appropriate and my predictions that the movement will continue. let's just wait for the big step ethereum forward.
Activity: 784
June 27, 2019, 10:09:22 AM
Ethereum coin is low to increase also low to decrease, it isnthe fluctuation of ethereum coin in the market. Unlike bitcoin, its pace of fluctuation is fast, also fast to increase and to decrease, i think more investors earn more p4ofits on bitcoin because of its fast pace of increase in price, unlike with ethereum, it does increase but in a slow pace.
Pages:
Jump to: