Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is slow in price? - page 9. (Read 11843 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
June 26, 2019, 07:25:48 PM
Sincerely! It's rather disappointing how ETH and other altcoins are having a low or rather almost none good response to the current ongoing bullish run. What's responsible is what I don't understand.

Don't worry, I think the price of ETH will increase fastly in the next time when the Libracoin release officially. Together with the flash grow of the BTC price is the slow motion of the ETH price, due to the different technologies. At the Q4 of this year, the ETH price will reach more than 800 dollars.
Activity: 636
Merit: 11
June 26, 2019, 07:20:00 PM
The price of ethereum is not actually slow, it is only as of it is slow because of the high rate with which the price of bitcoin is moving upwards.
I will invest in ethereum before bitcoin because historically ethereum has always performed better than bitcoin and it is not close to its previous all time high
ethereum movement following bitcoin in my opinion.for current condition its look like different due to bitcoin dominance that reach more than 62%.this is not good for altcoin market.
Activity: 394
Merit: 1
June 26, 2019, 07:10:45 PM
yes ethereum prices are slow and I think that will be quickly resolved after the price of bitcoin is stable again. so stay patient and wait for the time to arrive. usually when the bitcoin price rises it's likely that other altcoins also rise including ethereum, moreover ethereum is close to bitcoin, this ethereum opportunity will be very easy to rise quickly.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
June 26, 2019, 07:04:33 PM
almost one year the ethereum price dropped dramatically.
but at the end of the day prices have started to improve and I'm sure that by the end of 2019 the price of ethereum will reach $ 400

Oppps sorry mate but I believe ethereum goes back to their original price since the last dramatically worse price dips.

For me eth is making a good price increase as of today its price became 324$ and i think it is still going up

Ethereum are now increasing slow but the important is tgey still uprising and don't worry I think this a beginning of ethereum goes rising up again until end of 2019 go back to old price value follow to the king of crypto give mor profits this year.
Activity: 431
Merit: 18
June 26, 2019, 06:43:02 PM
The price of ethereum is not actually slow, it is only as of it is slow because of the high rate with which the price of bitcoin is moving upwards.
I will invest in ethereum before bitcoin because historically ethereum has always performed better than bitcoin and it is not close to its previous all time high
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
June 26, 2019, 06:24:24 PM
Because the bear market has caused all the prices of coins to fall and especially Bitcoin has lost the most until now it is still difficult to recover.
ETH must be more like developing a project and currently still struggling but the situation is very different now, Crypto currency trading requires a solution to increase advertising in larger media.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
June 26, 2019, 05:50:19 PM
What makes the Ethereum price a little slow to experience an increase, in the current crypto market conditions. If the price of bitcoin continues to experience rapid growth almost close to $ 10k. I think the price of ethereum will be good if it is above $ 300.
but its value is more stable and study with the development so that we can expect this development for longer and when it continuously drop only we can ask something about this but this time it is developing only.
Activity: 791
Merit: 139
June 26, 2019, 04:56:38 PM
Actually there is no good movement on ETHEREUM now as they are more down in BTC value in the market.
What they have in poump now i the USD price connected to the rise of bitcoin.
Once the demand on ETH gets on the road again we will see the graph rising in jet mode.
Activity: 690
Merit: 12
There are consequences for every action
June 26, 2019, 04:53:04 PM
What makes the Ethereum price a little slow to experience an increase, in the current crypto market conditions. If the price of bitcoin continues to experience rapid growth almost close to $ 10k. I think the price of ethereum will be good if it is above $ 300.

Slow growth yes
Steady development yes

It’s better to have a slow growth and development swiftly
Than a sudden pump and a massive dump
Activity: 536
Merit: 15
June 26, 2019, 04:49:11 PM
I am not really bothered about the slow movement of ethereum and other altcoins despite bitcoin rapid growth because if you study the past bull run then you will notice that bitcoin is usually the first to increase then altcoins will have their own season after that.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
June 26, 2019, 04:25:10 PM
Analyze 2018, when Bitcoin had a price from 11,000 to 13,000 dollars.  At that time the ethereum had a price from 600 to 800 dollars.  Based on this, it is quite realistic to assume that ETH should catch up with Bitcoin and reach $ 800, as it was at the beginning of 2018.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
June 26, 2019, 03:44:23 PM
Sincerely! It's rather disappointing how ETH and other altcoins are having a low or rather almost none good response to the current ongoing bullish run. What's responsible is what i don't understand.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
June 26, 2019, 03:38:32 PM
I have the same question where is multiply effect? I have one hopings that ETH will grow on 100+ % in short time! but for now BTC with better reputation then others
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
June 26, 2019, 03:35:50 PM

Ethereum was slow until June 26, but then, it managed to show fast speed. Probably, it will be running up for a few days more, and then, stop for some time or even lose a bit. My bet for Ethereum top 2019 price is 800 dollars.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
June 26, 2019, 02:24:02 PM
almost one year the ethereum price dropped dramatically.
but at the end of the day prices have started to improve and I'm sure that by the end of 2019 the price of ethereum will reach $ 400
Activity: 442
June 26, 2019, 02:11:59 PM
The glorious period of the ICO went through, so it greatly affected the value of ETH, because many ICOs were released on the ETH platform. But I am confident that ETH will be very fast to reach the $ 500 mark.
Activity: 560
Merit: 1
June 26, 2019, 01:50:59 PM
ethereum will rise but its not time yet, maybe few weeks later.
Activity: 434
June 26, 2019, 01:47:26 PM
now the price of bitcoin continues to experience a significant increase which reaches the price of USD 13366.80, I think this is influenced by Facebook which has released the Libra coin but it is different from the altcoin which does not have any effect at all and very slow increase compared to bitcoin.
Activity: 595
Merit: 101
Chromia - Relational Blockchain
June 26, 2019, 01:21:50 PM
ETH may be growing slowly, but it will gradually grow up, sooner or later ETH will shoot and appear to be much higher than it is now.
Activity: 287
June 26, 2019, 01:14:03 PM
Yes, I also think the same as you, now even though the crypto market is good, ethereum can only experience a small increase, very different from bitcoin. Reasonable reasons may be that more people want to buy bitcoin which gives them more profit.
Pages:
Jump to: