Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is the future of crypto, bitcoin is not. - page 92. (Read 116501 times)

Activity: 300
Merit: 250
I don't think so if the ethereum is the future of crypto. Because as I can see now ethereum was not in the half price of bitcoin. But there's a possibility I think it takes time to happen it. Maybe it depends to the fluctuation of both coins in the market.

The market cap of ETH is more than 50% of bitcoin now.
LOL. What are you talking about? It is clearly that Bitcoin marketcap is higher than ethereum. Take a look again please. Do not try to make yourself as a fool here
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Bitcoin will stay for some months and then will be surpassed from Ether for sure. Look at the background, the improvements, the support. It is crystalclear. The future is ETHER.  Cool

You know, the banksters has not tooken the opportunity with BTC and now the chinese owns it. Now the banksters want a part of the cake too and are pushing the rolling train on a lot improven blockchain.

I think that is not true. Bitcoin will be improved and made to be better and faster once all miners agree. I think segwit is going to happen and blocksize increased.

They'll never come to a consens. Remember own group debates in your life.

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
I think the price of ETH $1500 is impossible.

the first thing about price is coming from its supply and demand and that is true for literary anything in the world. from a loaf of bread to the most expensive things on earth.

now bitcoin has only 16 million coins available and will have 21 million after a long long time. and all this time it has gathered a lot of deamand. even big countries are accepting it as a legal way of payment. aka a currency. now bitcoin with this supply and this ever growing demand is barely worth $1600

now lets talk about ethereum. it already has nearly 92 million coins available and it has no maximum amount. until the end of this year it will probably have 150 million coins and growing. the demand however has always been restricted to two things:
1. traders buying it on exchanges. to dump later on.
2. newbies who are looking for profit buying ETH to invest in a scam ICO
both of these demands have an expiration date. and with this supply and this dwindling demand prices can only drop.

in short you can only dream about $1500 for eth Grin
I also believe the same, just look a dogecoin, it is also not having any hard cap and was once a very popular coin and is now barely surviving, look at its price.
Same can happen to ethereum if the hard cap is not applied on ethereum.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
I don't think so if the ethereum is the future of crypto. Because as I can see now ethereum was not in the half price of bitcoin. But there's a possibility I think it takes time to happen it. Maybe it depends to the fluctuation of both coins in the market.

The market cap of ETH is more than 50% of bitcoin now.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
Ethereum has big advertising  Let's see what happens with this new coin / platform. From what I've read it's not even near to a competition to Bitcoin.
Still bitcoin will be the future of the cryptocurrency just in my opinio ethereum is doing well and have a really great potential in success but etherum price is still no match in bitcoin you cannot expect for the bitcoin price to just go down like nothing happen.

Exactly, bitcoin has already proven that it's a people currency and many people start using it. But whereas Ethereum still in development stage and has an option after bitcoin. When it comes to price bitcoin has the ability to reach every corner of the world and Ethereum also has a chance to make it's price more in the market.
Next to bitcoin right now ethereum is gaining strength. For the same we cannot expect say that ethereum is the future of the cryto and the bitcoin falls. As said bitcoin has already proved itself as the people's currency which has got similar usage as mainstream currency in certain countries. Ethereum won't get such access in a short or later time period.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10

the first thing about price is coming from its supply and demand and that is true for literary anything in the world. from a loaf of bread to the most expensive things on earth.

now bitcoin has only 16 million coins available and will have 21 million after a long long time. and all this time it has gathered a lot of deamand. even big countries are accepting it as a legal way of payment. aka a currency. now bitcoin with this supply and this ever growing demand is barely worth $1600

now lets talk about ethereum. it already has nearly 92 million coins available and it has no maximum amount. until the end of this year it will probably have 150 million coins and growing. the demand however has always been restricted to two things:
both of these demands have an expiration date. and with this supply and this dwindling demand prices can only drop.

They told the same when it was 8$. Wink

I think bitcoin might be trading at 15-20x the price of ether right now, but in terms of market cap, the difference is actually much less (btc has mkt cap of 28bil vs ethereum 8bil).

That said, I think it's pretty unlikely ether can ever get to $1500, because it would be hard to imagine ethereum's total market cap becoming 4-5 times the entire size of current bitcoin's entire market any time in the near future.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Ethereum has big advertising  Let's see what happens with this new coin / platform. From what I've read it's not even near to a competition to Bitcoin.
Still bitcoin will be the future of the cryptocurrency just in my opinio ethereum is doing well and have a really great potential in success but etherum price is still no match in bitcoin you cannot expect for the bitcoin price to just go down like nothing happen.

Exactly, bitcoin has already proven that it's a people currency and many people start using it. But whereas Ethereum still in development stage and has an option after bitcoin. When it comes to price bitcoin has the ability to reach every corner of the world and Ethereum also has a chance to make it's price more in the market.
Activity: 644
Merit: 274

They told the same when it was 8$. Wink
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

its possible actually. there is nothing to btc but merchants adopting it. but once tokens running on eth network will find its way to the merchants eyes, they will use them.  transactions of eth tokens are faster and these tokens are particularly made for its use. EDGeless for instance.
Activity: 322
copper member
Activity: 1386
I think that is not true. Bitcoin will be improved and made to be better and faster once all miners agree. I think segwit is going to happen and blocksize increased.

I hope so. The bitcoin is getting less important day after day due to the small block size.

yes true ! Most of the time trading  is mostly done in ETH due to its low price while bitcoin is a big currency. And also some countries willing to use ETH block chain for trading. So ETH is regarded as more successful than BTC at present.
Activity: 57

I hope so. The bitcoin is getting less important day after day due to the small block size.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
Activity: 280
OP you have no idea just how many people before you have claimed similar things, and praised xyz of other sh*tcoins.
This is just another rinse and repeat process that benefits only to devs and pump-n'-dumpers of the said coins, with little or no value or impact on the bitcoin.
Save us the time and don't open up alt promoting threads like this one, it won't do anything good to you, it will just get laughed out, just like this thread just not.

cheers

A replacement that can handle larger transaction load and has better scalability with less power usage will take the throne at some point. It's the reason I like XEM so much, though yes I have a bunch of it.. if I thought there was a better altcoin to buy with my XEM I'd have bought it by now. That's why I own a bit of Ark, and that's about it.

The bitcoin miners argue back and forth about adopting segwit because they want to keep their cash cow block revenue, meanwhile the number of unconfirmed transactions continues to rise, as do the fees. Something has to give, if bitcoin won't evolve, someone will take their spot. There's nothing unique about bitcoin except it was first. The big mining conglomerates can continue to come here an extol the virtues of bitcoin, it doesn't change reality.

If ETH was trading closer to XEM I'd be inclined to move some money over, but at 1/8 the market cap the choice is obvious.  ETH and XEM complement each other. ETH is more a service, while XEM makes a GREAT currency/trading medium.
Activity: 182
Merit: 106
Ethereum has more functionality than bitcoin but its far from certain if either bitcoin or ethereum will be the future of crypto there as just so many choices now. And bitcoins first mover advantage is nothing to scoff at.

Nobody really knows the future, but to be safe buy some eth and other alts. Spread your eggs people.

This here is the best advise. As much as you may love the coin you are promoting no one has a crystal ball, spread it around and diversify your investment.
Activity: 54
Nobody really knows the future, but to be safe buy some eth and other alts. Spread your eggs people.

ETH could be a good hedge. If the bitcoin is in trouble, it might rise.
Activity: 57
So much promotions of each coin here Smiley Bitcoin is already establish and already carved its name in cryptocurrency. While ETHereum is becoming now, it has also a great potential.We do not know what the future lies but we can see their roadmap and each coin has its innovation and continue to grow and improve over time.

The bitcoin is in some trouble at the moment. It is slow to send coins. People are using other faster coins.
Pages:
Jump to: