Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is the King of ICO, Do you agree? - page 19. (Read 8023 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 10:37:14 PM
yes ethereum has platforms are great and all the ICO is almost always used it. but the slow start is also popping up like NEO platform and stellar in some ICO. of course, the longer it is not impossible it will be able to make a replacement for the ethereum
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
September 13, 2018, 07:03:18 PM
Yes, it's true because as long as it has the largest number of ETH in market demand due to the many projects that use the platform of the ETH. Many investors who are either Ethereum to invest. Of course, this is very favorable for development or growth of the ETH.
Activity: 365
September 13, 2018, 06:59:31 PM
Well right now the king is beaten the hell out of it. It needs to get back on its toes and stand up to the challenging market. I also have a lot of faith in ethereum but i don't think the rest of the world do. They are taking their investments out of it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 06:58:33 PM
Yes I agree if Ethereum will be the King of ICO because once they are known and popularity it will be strongly and trusted due to long long time operations of ethereum and be granted to all investors.
Activity: 134
September 13, 2018, 06:54:15 PM
If Bitcoin is king of cryprocurrency, then Ethereum is the king of all ICOs ,do you agree?  Stella,neo and no other blockchain has hosted ICO than Ethereum.

you are right,Majority of ICO token was built on top of Ethereum Blockchain. Contributing to it's decentralized nature. Bitcoin on the other hand serves as the most popular payment token.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 13, 2018, 06:43:41 PM
I think what you were trying to say is the Ethereum is the king of ICO platforms. Well, the answer is yes. ICO's using other platform has a more possibility of failing than those who use ERC-20 platform, Ethereum. I just joined an ICO that used waves and from what I noticed, the investors are not comfortable with the platform and they prefer ERC20 because its also the platform of the other coins they were hodling.
Activity: 168
September 13, 2018, 06:31:25 PM
Ethereum is the king of all altcoins while bitcoin is the king of all coins, Etheruem serve as an alternative to bitcoin because bitcoin is a little bit expensive to acquire but with little you can invest in etheruem and make your profit within a short period time now that there is decline in the market, it will be more cheaper to acquire now.
Activity: 196
September 13, 2018, 06:25:45 PM
Yes, I agree that Ethereum is the king of ICO. almost all ICO widely use Ethereum
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
September 13, 2018, 06:21:36 PM
If Bitcoin is king of cryprocurrency, then Ethereum is the king of all ICOs ,do you agree?  Stella,neo and no other blockchain has hosted ICO than Ethereum.
Well I believe it too that ethereum is king of ico coins because a lot of ico coin now rely to ethereum even we experience a bearish market right now still ethereum is the choice of every ico to rely on investment
Activity: 370
September 13, 2018, 06:06:44 PM
For now ETH is roping the list we decide this when other blockchain projects are long in the market.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 06:03:07 PM
Even at this low price, ethereum is sure the king of ICO and smart contract platform. There is a lots of dumping on ethereum by  projects,  miners yet ethereum is still holding on and find it's bottom!
There is no doubt about ETH is the king of ICO, and the thing is why ETH pries is going that much down i can not understand, ETH is doing good and road map of eth also seems good. 
Yeah, you have a point on that but it takes time to be happen that eth will be a king. As we all know ethereum is very demand in the ICO. Infact they have a lot of advantages in which can be lead a great lead by many here in the world of crypto currency. I believe someday ethereum will definitely increase since as of this moment its value is so cheap and for sure it can have a great amount of profit in the future.
Activity: 17
September 13, 2018, 09:45:46 AM
I would prefer Ethereum to be called the king of Altcoin at this time. Because it really is true, Altcoin is the best coin that Altcoin has had in the past year, and that is my basis for mentioning that "Ethereum is the king of all coins in Altcoin". ETH itself accompanies Bitcoin as the king of Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 269
September 13, 2018, 04:01:42 AM
I do not think so, because it depends on the time and volatility of the market. And we can not predict exactly what will happen in the future. So, in my opinion, do not be 100% trust in something.

And if we follow such logic of unpredictable futures, then none can be proclaimed king? That would be a paradox really. I think the OP is merely soliciting people's opinion regarding this and not official declaring ETH to be the actual king of ICOs.

But with a number of ICOs utizing the ETH platform for their token sales, smart contracts and blockchain needs, it is somehow relatively safe to assume ETH to be the ICO King. Though if we base the coronation in a historical manner, MasterToken was the first ICO launched in 2013, a year before Ethereum was launched and during this time, Eth raised 3,700 BTC in token sale.
Activity: 134
September 13, 2018, 03:51:34 AM
Yes, this is the truth. Ethereum created a smart contract. Ignized the cryptocurrency for 2017. But the current Ethereum is really sad.
Activity: 238
September 13, 2018, 03:42:49 AM
Yes, it could be that ethereum is the king of some ico, indeed many ico use ethereum, it is not wrong if ethereum is more widely known and also more and more people are investing in ethereum
Activity: 653
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 03:38:07 AM
Ethereum is king of the king for ico project, almost of ico project last years and now using ethereum for their payment and many ico project only support using ethereum. we do not have sad about how drop of ethereum price because many investors alywas using and buy ethereum for transaction at ico project.
Activity: 113
September 13, 2018, 02:06:25 AM
Yes, that's how it is. On the platform Ethereum there were smart contracts. Because of this, Ethereum has become the number one platform for ICO. Wink Wink
Activity: 40
September 13, 2018, 02:02:44 AM
I certainly agree with you. Ethereum is certainly the king of ICO and it has done all those things to become the king of ICO. The starting was in cent and we all know how much the price rised. But recent market condition is not that good. Hope it will overcome current situation like a king.
Activity: 210
September 13, 2018, 01:59:47 AM
of course I agree. because many of the ICO that use the exchange rate as an instrument of ethereum. then I think it is not wrong if it mentions the ethereum as King of the ICO.
Activity: 70
September 13, 2018, 01:47:27 AM
The key point is the support of Ethereum to create individual applications and new networks, which makes it more promising than current alternatives. While the Etherium has existed for a little over 4 years, applications developed within its ecosystem have become successful more often than others.
Pages:
Jump to: