Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is the King of ICO, Do you agree? - page 22. (Read 8022 times)

Activity: 232
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 01:30:23 PM
yeah i agree that the ethereum is the king of the ico's because most of the ico is using ethereum.. Ethereum is the first cryptocurrency which has smart contracts, that's why it's the most popular when it comes to ICO.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 01:27:41 PM
ETH is a unique project on the basis of which a lot of ICOs is created. I doubt that ETH has competitors. That's why I'm sure that the price of ETH will be restored.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
September 12, 2018, 01:25:23 PM
It is exactly what I am saying. Btc is the king of crypto and eth is the king of ICO. I am looking forward to kinf od dapps and blockchain 4.0, because all these alts aren't competitors for me, all of them have own audience and application
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
September 12, 2018, 01:23:10 PM
At the moment, Ethereum holds the leading position among ICO. But I think very soon the situation will change and the number one will be another coin. The price of the Ethereum will then drop abruptly.
September 12, 2018, 01:19:27 PM
Yes, I agree that ETH is the King of ICOs. But at the moment, TNY is very cheap for the reason that most ICOs are scammers.
Activity: 588
September 12, 2018, 01:18:03 PM
ETH is a form of crypto system that was developed as a smart contract to improve the quality of each platform owned as an industrial business in the crypto currency market
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
September 12, 2018, 01:16:39 PM
If Bitcoin is king of cryprocurrency, then Ethereum is the king of all ICOs ,do you agree?  Stella,neo and no other blockchain has hosted ICO than Ethereum.

Yes is it indeed as ETH has the capability of improving itself with time and developing itself so yes we can say ETH is the king of ICO . Any other currency doesn't have any this quality that's why ETH is superior than them .
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 01:13:10 PM
I think that now on the crypto currency market, there would be a fair price for the Ethereum it is 400-500 dollars. I look forward to its further growth and I believe in its perspective. Roll Eyes
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
September 12, 2018, 01:05:41 PM
If Bitcoin is king of cryprocurrency, then Ethereum is the king of all ICOs ,do you agree?  Stella,neo and no other blockchain has hosted ICO than Ethereum.
[/quot
If Bitcoin is king of cryprocurrency, then Ethereum is the king of all ICOs ,do you agree?  Stella,neo and no other blockchain has hosted ICO than Ethereum.

I agree becsuse ethereum is being used by icos for their platforms. It is as well easy to use in different transactions. Bitcoin maybe the father of all coins but ethereum is known to be the the king of ico which it deserves because ethereum has been through a lot.
Activity: 112
September 12, 2018, 01:03:42 PM
surely agree with you this right time. but for a long time, the answer is not quite. ETH 's market rate is down too much. that cause the price of ETH is not stable.
and It might cause the caution of people who want to invest in ETH holding.

So, ETH is a temporily King only, I thought so.
Activity: 34
September 12, 2018, 01:00:17 PM
It's value needs to move up again for it to remain king, it has fallen so much that a lot of developers are somehow losing confidence in the coin, I would agree it is the king of ICO's because it habours majority of the smart contracts and project, but if care is not taken EOS will take over
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 12:59:34 PM
In light of the improvement of ethereum, the stage from everyday is extending and overwhelming the market. The moniker is by all accounts deserving of being connected to ethereum. That is additionally the premise of ethereum in keeping up its situation in the principal position of the altcoin. Stellar and NEO additionally progress toward becoming coins that are anticipated to crash later, their stage begins spearheading in a few ICOs.
Activity: 1274
September 12, 2018, 12:51:18 PM
Yes you are absolutely right but now EOS and NEO will be big challenge for ethereum in near future.
Activity: 264
September 12, 2018, 12:40:14 PM
I agree. At this moment there is no project even close to number of ETH platform ICOs. May be soon we are going to see platform better, faster, more popular than ethereum... who knows
Merit: 114
September 12, 2018, 12:35:26 PM
ETHEREUM is currently the best backdrop for the new ICO, the platform that is on ethereum is incredible, it is the result of the vital work of buterin and friends so we can enjoy the results of their hard work using this incredible platform. None platform are good for Ico launch as ethereum
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
September 12, 2018, 12:33:50 PM
Yes, Ethereum is the king of the ICO, but this has down side too. The large number of projects build on Ethereums platform is what is dragging the price down.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
September 12, 2018, 12:31:39 PM
If Bitcoin is king of cryprocurrency, then Ethereum is the king of all ICOs ,do you agree?  Stella,neo and no other blockchain has hosted ICO than Ethereum.

This quite true of Ethereum it has become ICO hub then any other crypto platform
Activity: 303
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 12:31:15 PM
it's true for now, but in the future it is not certain that the reputation of the ICO from projects that adopt blockchain Ethereum will be even more successful, because now the rampant scam-based Ethereum project is an indirect loss to ethereum for the future.
Activity: 160
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 12:06:54 PM
I am not sure about it. ETH is very weak now to compare it with the competitive for being KING of ICOs at all. It could be restored and it is time to do it.
Activity: 279
September 12, 2018, 12:06:51 PM

We see in ICOS campaigns that raise capital from Altcoins which ETH is always preferred. There are many reasons because ETH is popular and fast to use and safe, less expensive transaction costs. I totally agree ETH is the king of ICOS. And there is no reason to doubt this.
Pages:
Jump to: