Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is the King of ICO, Do you agree? - page 37. (Read 8024 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
a while in the past I participated in ICO that accrued cash for Ethereum and now i'm very glad to get income due to my successful investments. I advocate to all of you make investments into Ethereum.
Activity: 123
Merit: 3
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
Definitely this is 100% correct because over 90% of ICOs accept ETH as the mode of payment during ICOs or as an alternative mode o payment where multiple currencies are accepted. ETH is the most widely used blockchain for development of other projects.
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
Ethereum is the most widely used coin when the ICO, let alone most of the current ICOs are token-based so that the ICO can only accept Ethereum and cannot accept other coins, and this is what is worthy of being called the king of ICO.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Recently, many investors seem to suspicous in the future of Ethereum. I read some news said that some unknown investors move silently a large of ETH to others. Is that the truth? At present, ETH have revealed weakness, so I think Ethereum is going to loose its place in next time.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
I agree that ethereum was the king of all ICOs most of all the ICOs are using ethereum with their project and accepting as an investment, the ethereum has a small fee when they tranferring their token in ERC20 that is why the ICOs are using ethereum.
Activity: 217
Yes, but in 2018 and possibly 2019, the old-fashioned ICO-run projects of 2017 are almost unsuccessful. This leads to ETH surplus on the market and ETH prices dump.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
yes, for now ethereum is more dominantly used by developers in making their own official tokens
but now a similar service has begun to emerge from EOS, where developers can also make EOS-based tokens to sell ICO tokens
I don't really care about which platform to use, but I am more focused on the existing team and developers
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
Yes, i agree but many ICO are dumping the ETH price and this makes investors are more panic about the ETH price. So we have to check with the companies before investing because most of the people are investing in fake ICO's and this makes us to the loose value of ETH price.
Activity: 196
of course I agree. Because in most use ICO ethereum. So worth it if this ethereum nicknames as King of the ICO. And now many projects with payment ethereum.
Activity: 88
I agree with your perception. ICO king this year is the ethereum. Ethereum fast growth makes his community becomes bigger. Ethereum beats bitcoin in terms of ICO.
Activity: 35
I agree with this opinion. Because of the popularity of ETH, the potential and the future of it, so a lot of ICO chose ETH platform. In fact, nearly 90% of projects are developing ICO on this platform
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
If Bitcoin is king of cryprocurrency, then Ethereum is the king of all ICOs ,do you agree?  Stella,neo and no other blockchain has hosted ICO than Ethereum.

That's right, because ether came and brought real change. When I want to invest in an ICO, I always use Ether to convert it to a token.
This situation will probably last a long time, considering ethereum continues to grow rapidly every time.
Activity: 126
If Bitcoin is king of cryprocurrency, then Ethereum is the king of all ICOs ,do you agree?  Stella,neo and no other blockchain has hosted ICO than Ethereum.

yes I agree, ethereum is indeed the best in ico and ethereum are ico rulers. almost all ico use ethereum, waow is a cool achievement for ethereum. congratulations to ethereum.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108

Yes I agree, because if we have join in many bounty program before we can use their coins as money we need to sell those coin or  we need to concert those coins to ethereum so, in that point the ethereum became  the king of the ICOs. That my perception.
Activity: 10
Of course this is so, and I want to believe that this will not ruin him
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
Of course, there is no doubts about the success story of Ethereum in hosting the biggest number of ICOs of all time. This is largely due to the smooth and reliable smart contract feature of the Ethereum Blockchain.
copper member
Activity: 196
i haven't seen any other platform on which an ico is performed yet. so i agree with the opinion and also say, ethereum is the king of ico.
Activity: 322
Merit: 14
If Bitcoin is king of cryprocurrency, then Ethereum is the king of all ICOs ,do you agree?  Stella,neo and no other blockchain has hosted ICO than Ethereum.
Well I guess about 90% of ICO ended in 2017-2018 are based on Ethereum tokens. Later some of them build their own blockchains and swap their tokens. We all know that even top coins like EOS and Tron started as ERC20 tokens.
Activity: 238
I believe in ethereum more than bitcoin it has a lot of features than bitcoin including the smart-contract and i see it will be very profitable on the long-term.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
I totally agree with you that ethereum is the king of ico because it hosts more ICOs than any other blockchain.
Though in the nearest future I see other blockchain like neo, stellar, stratosphere and the likes hosting more ICOs too because they are upgrades on ethereum.

Pages:
Jump to: