Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is the King of ICO, Do you agree? - page 40. (Read 8024 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 10
This is not to be denied, Ethereum created the bull market last year. Only the wind of the contract broke out last year. But this year the market has returned to a downturn.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1
Base.protocol
You are correct with you comment , they said half the top 100 coins on coin market are hosted on ethereum block chain. So many others are also coming up. Ethereum block chain seems to be very good others are still coming up.
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
I agree, 99% of ICO run on Ethereum blockchain, they are called ERC20 token. Ethereum blockchain meets their requirements to deploy their project on it.
Activity: 322
If Bitcoin is king of cryprocurrency, then Ethereum is the king of all ICOs ,do you agree?  Stella,neo and no other blockchain has hosted ICO than Ethereum.
I totally agree with you, all ICO based on Ethereum! I wonder what will cryptomarket will bring us in the future as there are competitors trying to make something better and there is actually better cryptocyrrency, but they just can't compete with Ethereum, most of ICO build their token on Ethereum
Activity: 529
Merit: 250
There are no any arguments that can destroy your position. Most of tokens are made on Ethereum's blockchain and have ERC standard.
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
I fully agree with that statement. Etherium is the real God of ICO. Its platform is used by about 88% of ICO.
Activity: 25
Yes, I really agree because many ICOs use ethereum, and ethereum is the king of ICO.
Activity: 378
I absolutely agree that ETH remains a confident leader and king in the current ICO market, and in the coming years such a situation in the market will persist.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
There is no controversy about this, ethereum platform is a home to more than 90% project been hosted in cryptocurrency space. Ethereum is also leading in smart contract services as well!
Activity: 378
Of course, I agree with the statement that ETH is the real king of ICO. It offers the real technology of the future for users.
Activity: 48
Yes I agree, in fact sometimes we forgot btc existed for we are into exchange for eth of the coins we gained.
Activity: 602
Its correct Bitcoin is king of crypto currency & Ethereum is king of ICO. Mostly ICO’S are using MEW for token sale & purchase; it is one major reason of Ethereum rise in value & also standing behind the bitcoin.
Activity: 48
Yes that is true. ICO of ethereum is better than bitcoin. Ethereum transaction is fast. Using ethereum is not that difficult than other coin. And it has also more project that any coins.
Activity: 336
I agree that everyone wants to have ICO on the Etherium-platform, because Ethereum is not difficult. More and more projects are done on the platform NEO. This suggests that Ethereum has competitors.
Activity: 27
I also agree with you. With smart contract 2.0, ETH can stand on the Crypto market. But a lot of people are disappointed with ETH's declining prices.
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
At the moment it is so. We can not guess what will happen in 1 month.Maybe it will be replaced by some other coin.
copper member
Activity: 156
Let's get lots of useful information!.
I fully agree with the author. I can confidently say that the ethereum is the second generation coin after the bit coin. The investment forms of ICO projects so far have been based on ethereum, and I think that the third generation captain coin must change in order to change.
Of course, when the other coin goes to the third generation and the fourth generation coin, I think that various coins can be written in the ICO project.
Within the next two years, the third-generation coin is expected to come out clearly.
Activity: 235
Merit: 40
At the moment yes, Ethereum is the king of icos. But Wanchain, maybe Icon, and some other chains are coming. One day ethereum will be obsolete in my opinion. (for icos, otherwise it is great for money transfer, smart contracts etc.)
Activity: 826
Merit: 260
I think just popular smart contract use ethereum.not a king..we know many ico project always use smart contract from ethereum,Although not everything..any other ico that using stellar platform,waves,neo and maybe any other smart contract that use by ico projwct.but for now ethereum is popular smart contract some ico project
Activity: 70
On my own opinion, etherum has hosted more icos than any other cryptocurrency on coinmarketcap and this makes it the second king after bitcoin. Many projects build their projects on it.
Pages:
Jump to: