Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is the King of ICO, Do you agree? - page 52. (Read 8024 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
If Bitcoin is king of cryprocurrency, then Ethereum is the king of all ICOs ,do you agree?  Stella,neo and no other blockchain has hosted ICO than Ethereum.
yes, I really agree, I really agree if ethereum is the king of ICO, this altcoin is very successful among other altcoin ICOs. although it cannot be compared to bitcoin
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
If Bitcoin is king of cryprocurrency, then Ethereum is the king of all ICOs ,do you agree?  Stella,neo and no other blockchain has hosted ICO than Ethereum.

Well i will say that instead of calling Ethereum the king of ICOs , i will rather say that Ethereum is the revolution of Smart contracts because there are other projects that are working towards beating ethereum
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
Yes. I am agree with you. Etherium is the king of ICO. Almost all of the ICO sell their coin with Etherium.
Activity: 291
I don't think so, because I think the king of ICO is still Bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Most of the current ICO developments are developed using Ethereum's smart contracts, and all new coins are sold using ETH.
However, with the downturn in the ico market, the price of ETH continues to fall!
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
I would say Prince. The king is bitcoin since it is the world's first cryptocurrency.
Activity: 22
Yes, BTC opened a sphere of cryptocurrencies, ETH started a mainstream of ICOs, imho
Activity: 25
I totally agree with this idea. I find that ICON-based IC projects are often very successful and give investors a very high return. Even though using bitcoin, the ICO project is likely to be successful, but it is difficult for investors to invest in.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
On the one hand, Yes, but the fact is that most of the projects that go on the air are Scam projects, and this means that to some extent the air breeds new scams, because everyone can make their own currency
Activity: 518

Some time ago I participated in ICO that collected money for Ethereum and now I am very glad to get profit as a result of my successful investments. I advise to all of you make investments into Ethereum.
Activity: 53
Merit: 13

"Stella,neo and no other blockchain has hosted ICO than Ethereum."

That is where you are wrong.
I agree that ethereum  is the king if all ICO but now a days Neo have started hosting ICO's too.
RPX
CPX
N0s
DBC
EFX
APH
AVA
TKY
etc
Activity: 307
I don't think so. ETH has lot more to do to be the king of ICO's

Eth is the most important platform for ICO at the moment. Almost all ICOs use the ERC-20, which says a lot about its popularity. It is unquestionably the most important altcoin and the competition is far behind.
Activity: 38
It is true Ethereum is king of ISO, but  Bitcoin is the coin of father. I think Ethereum is the king of the Bitcoin emperor.

But now all coin used Ethereum and this coin make his rite road.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

that's right ... Ethereum is the King of ICO, because all the newest altcoins will base on ethereum even though bitcoin is also but ethereum is the best
Activity: 672
Ethereum is really the king of ICO, but still it is very poorly reflected in the value of the coin itself, although almost all ICO are held on the Ethereum platform.

absolutely right and I really agree that ethereum was made king of the ICO, because almost all ICOs use the ethereum platform because the transaction is very fast to use
Activity: 434
Ethereum is really the king of ICO, but still it is very poorly reflected in the value of the coin itself, although almost all ICO are held on the Ethereum platform.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
Ethereum was the first platform for ICOs and still remains the most preferred one for ICO tokens as well as the most accepted coin for ICOs. There are plenty of new competitors out there but none of those seem any serious threat to Ethereum so far.
Activity: 586
I believe so, ethereum's biggest use is for ICOs, this is what makes Ethereum's daily transaction volume continue to increase, even though the ETH prices continue to decline but I'm sure the future of ETH will be brilliant.
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
well, it's certainly pleasant to look at. but i wonder what if it there are some replacements for it? it holds the position for so long, but will it remain so?
Activity: 323
I agree that ethereum is the king of ico. Because currently there are many projects that use ethereum as the payment method. Ethereum is a strong and potentially altcoins at this time. Its popularity is also very good.
Pages:
Jump to: