Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is the King of ICO, Do you agree? - page 54. (Read 8024 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
I would most likely say something else. Bitcoin is an instructor, and the ether is his understudy. What's more, it is very conceivable that the understudy will have the capacity to outperform his instructor. Since the dominant part of ICO are guided unequivocally by this coin. Truly yours.
There is a certain possibility in your opinion, but I think this is just a good wish. Because the status of BTC cannot be replaced in the world of cryptocurrency. Even if Ethereum now has good performance, but in any case, ETH advocates are also BTC advocates, it can be said that all communities of cryptocurrency survive because of the existence of BTC.
Activity: 1
If Bitcoin is king of cryprocurrency, then Ethereum is the king of all ICOs ,do you agree?  Stella,neo and no other blockchain has hosted ICO than Ethereum.

Of course. Eth is also mother of ICO
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
of course I agree. The proof is at this moment many projects that use the ethereum ICO as a means of investment. In other words, the ICO is very close to the ethereum, ethereum even as its primary means of payment.
maybe ethereum smart contract easy to create, that is why ethereum is platform that used most ico projects.maybe today 80 percents ico using ethereum platform.
Activity: 28
I totally am with you on this and ETH is one of the best coins and the king of all.
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
and after that success of Ethereum, too many ICO under Ethereum are trying to kill Ethereum by creating their own mainnet like EOS for example, but until now they can't kill it, I hate these project that competes with each other and claiming that they are the best.
Activity: 25
I completely agree with you and ETH is the real king of the ICOs.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
At the present time - yes. However i see, how ICO started to use other basis for their project. ETH met rivalry
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I too believe in Ethereum as solid currency which are going to go up at the end when dust settles down.
Most likely ETH will rise when BTC start to slow down, it should bounce up strong.
Activity: 25
I agree if ETH becomes the king of ICO. and I really agree with this. Because Ethereum is the best competitor for Bitcoin. ETH has always been the heart of defense from Altcoin. Some EOS blockchain platforms, Neo are also being used and integrated in several new altcoins. But they are not as strong as Ethereum for now and still reach the stages and status of a king in the altcoin world.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
Ethereum is great and interesting coin. It is not only the father of all ICOs, but the tool, the basis for lots of projects. Lots of projects use Ethereum ERC20 Blockchain for their products. And Ethereum is the most preferable means for traders, even holders see the Ethereum as the most interesting coin among others nowadays.
Activity: 52
Yes, I agree that a lot of different tokens are created on the basis of ETH. I think that because of this, ETH is very popular and in demand. I believe in the success of this project.
Activity: 27
Of course, Ethereum is both an encoding currency and a platform for decentralized applications that use smart contracts.
Activity: 42
I fully agree, no other platform can compare to ETH. But competitive blockchains are increasingly beginning to attract ICO projects, this should be taken into account.
Activity: 170
I would most likely say something else. Bitcoin is an instructor, and the ether is his understudy. What's more, it is very conceivable that the understudy will have the capacity to outperform his instructor. Since the dominant part of ICO are guided unequivocally by this coin. Truly yours.
copper member
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
I agree with you, ETH network is used for most new ICO this year, it's up 98% of new ICO project.
Activity: 162
of course I agree. The proof is at this moment many projects that use the ethereum ICO as a means of investment. In other words, the ICO is very close to the ethereum, ethereum even as its primary means of payment.
Activity: 84
I agree due to the fact of the smart contract being taken in place if someone was to invest in an ICO. Plus using the ETH network is a given bonus as well.
Activity: 110
Yes, and yes again. The ethereum is the king of the ICO. Only the majority of ICO is scam. And this can badly affect the reputation of the king.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
I do concur with this in light of the fact that Ethereum is the most based stage in the digital money world. That is the reason a great deal speculators trusts ethereum. On the off chance that it proceeds with, ethereum may achieve its most elevated pinnacle perhaps this year yet we should sit back and watch what will happen.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
If Bitcoin is king of cryprocurrency, then Ethereum is the king of all ICOs ,do you agree?  Stella,neo and no other blockchain has hosted ICO than Ethereum.
There is no doubt about the importance of Ethereum, as we know Bitcoin is the King of crypto currency so if you say Ethereum is the king of ICO then you are right.
Because ETH is mostly used for token sale purchase especially in MEW & its low transection fee make it more poplar & famous.
Pages:
Jump to: