Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is the King of ICO, Do you agree? - page 58. (Read 8024 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Btc is the father and also the king of crypto world. It won't be that easy to replace btc and take its place. Eth has got enough potentials to compete with other coins but to compete with btc will be very tough.
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
I agree with this, it has always been so. But at the moment I see a difficult period for the crypto currency and ICO. It is because of this that the price of ETH is significantly lower.
rfj
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
I agree with this, Ethereum is the main cryptocurrency use by most of the ICO. It actually makes the ICO more effective, versatile and transparent. I've joined an ICO that won't use ethereum as their platform and still there's no progress in their project.
Activity: 52
No one can refute this fact. It is indeed widely used in Ethereum from 2017 to 2018 but I think it is abuse now or Ethereum will depreciate.
Activity: 504
This obviously should not have other opinions, because now most of the new projects do start with blockchain ETH, as now most other projects do not work correctly or are not popular. The ETH network has already been tested many times
Activity: 714
3... 2... 1... Launch!
Why of course!

Simply due to the fact that it has the largest portion of market share in the smart contract space and doesn't look like it'll lose out on this advantage anytime soon
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
It is too early to draw such conclusions. I would like to be absolutely sure that the Ethereum is in the first place, but so far there is no such thing and I don't expect it to be in 2018.
Activity: 378
Ethereum is a great cryptocurrency, but it seems to me that it is too early to draw such conclusions. So far, only bitcoin and Ethereum deserve this title for a long time before this title
Activity: 226
If Bitcoin is king of cryprocurrency, then Ethereum is the king of all ICOs ,do you agree?  Stella,neo and no other blockchain has hosted ICO than Ethereum.
I can consider Ethereum as a king of ICO only in the terms that I am transferring my Ethereum coins into the tokens of every particular ICO project that I'm about to invest in them. And that's the way how it is.
Activity: 168
Even now, the Ethereum shows very strong positions as a large-scale project of the future. There can not be any substitutions for the Ethereum.
Activity: 602
I agree with you that ''Ethereum is the King of ICO'' because, despite some hiccups that are been experienced, startups easily use the Ethereum smart contract. It makes ICO effective, transparent, democratic and free from favoritism. Ethereum ecosystem keep expanding because it is easier to operate by all class of people, and transactions are traceable. It has also helped to replace escrow which sometimes is unreliable making ICO investors lose their capital. And in turn, make the startup look scammy.
Activity: 182
If Bitcoin is king of cryprocurrency, then Ethereum is the king of all ICOs ,do you agree?  Stella,neo and no other blockchain has hosted ICO than Ethereum.
Theoretically, such a smart contract can be written for any algorithm. This allowed a new step in the conclusion of transactions without vague agreements and paper documents.
Activity: 714
Acewins.io
You are right, no one can debunk that. And one funny thing I have witnessed is that only a few of the ICOs done on platforms other than ethereum succeed, taking away those with their own blockchain. Neo, waves and other platform held icos do not do well at all. The adoption of ethereum is just a luck as I do say and not anything special. The crypto community seems to favor those who have support already and then people troop in that way.
Activity: 26
I personally agree with you. Ethereum is the first cryptocurrency to have a smart contract, and many interested ones. that's why it's the most popular when it comes to ICO. I like Ethereum and I think it has a bright future. and certainly will get a big profit later.
Activity: 40
maybe the queen
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
I do not agree, many new ICOs are trying diffrent platform to run their own ICO. Because Ethereum network is so slow for their smart-contracts and also it is paid to use.
Probably the best alternative is currently EOS platform - free and fast Wink.
Activity: 476
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
I think everyone also strongly agreed, because ether itself is a very good coin and banyam is used for existing altcoin plafonds.
ether is also very easy to use and does not consume much fees.
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
Yes, I really agree. Because in reality, ETH has been able to master ICO, even now the development of the ETH platform is still being developed. I did not expect, the technology and teams from the ETH industry could be as great and solid. I think ETH will become bigger and more valuable with its existence that is very long-lasting to the future if its development continues to be maintained and developed.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
Yes, if we talk about the site of the ICO and ERC 20 tokens , but there are other platforms such as stellar, waves, neo, they are not so popular, therefore the etherium is currently recognized king.
Activity: 1

Yes, I agree. bitcoin and eth will become king in crypto world ..
Pages:
Jump to: