Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum lowest price - page 25. (Read 24730 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 501
September 10, 2018, 10:22:39 AM
What's the probkem with eth. Since last week the price continue to down under 200. Will eth under 100  or the end of eth. Seem the gas price will matter in the near future together with inflation
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 10:22:22 AM
Last year ethereum also experienced a decline as it is now, but to my knowledge does the price not fall as badly as this? how could this happen? what is behind it?

maybe because of the issue of the decline in eth prices which will drop dramatically so that people are not interested in investing
copper member
Activity: 2156
Merit: 604
🍓 BALIK Never DM First
September 10, 2018, 10:20:50 AM
The entire market is dropping, not just Ethereum, sure Ethereum might have taken a BIG loss, but it's definitely nothing compared to what some other cryptocurrencies have experienced lately. Looking back in the timeline of Ethereum, it looks like there has been several times it has dropped more than 70% and then recovered, it's just a waiting game to see when it will happen again.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
September 10, 2018, 10:19:31 AM
Last year ethereum also experienced a decline as it is now, but to my knowledge does the price not fall as badly as this? how could this happen? what is behind it?
why is it that what I know is actually increasing from a number of users who are increasingly using ETH because it is easier to get than bitcoin or even other coins.
should it be if indeed more and more users then ethereum will be a bone of contention and the price should increase?

I am afraid that ethereum will fall and it's hard to get up, can you imagine smartcontract based ERC20 altcoins falling as ethereum prices drop
Activity: 303
Merit: 12
September 10, 2018, 10:15:48 AM
why is it that what I know is actually increasing from a number of users who are increasingly using ETH because it is easier to get than bitcoin or even other coins.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
September 10, 2018, 10:13:31 AM
Pages:
Jump to: