Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum lowest price - page 18. (Read 24730 times)

Activity: 489
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 07:31:15 AM
I was expecting fluctuation in price of Ethereum but I don't expect Ethereum to continuously fall without any tangible reasons. Can Vitalik tell us what is going on.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
September 12, 2018, 07:18:57 AM
I am buying at the moment. 210 USD- 190USD and today 170USD. I am not sure these prices are the dip or not but I am sure that I am going to make some big profit.
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 12, 2018, 07:15:10 AM
Its a good time to invest in ethereum. Hope it goes deeper to buy cheap eth. I think the reason of eth fall is cause of fud and negative news but it wont last long and we will see the price will rise again in the next few days.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
September 12, 2018, 07:01:29 AM
I dont think ETH is going less then 170 or 160$ this is the best time to invest or cry later because ETH gonna pump to 0.1 BTC or more exactly like DOGE did
all peoples that didn't baught DOGE at 36 and 37 satoshi because they was thinking it will crash more are crying now lol  Grin

that makes little sense when comparing with doge because with volume and total supply both are very different
I don't want to compare with other coins, but I believe enough with etherum right now is the right time to increase asset investment
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
September 12, 2018, 06:56:32 AM
Projects who gathered funds via ETH blockchain are responsible for this , they are in panic mode and dumping for pennies.
The multi million sucesseful ICOs ar enow worth 5 times less and are seling out and running and getihing out of the game, investors are left with worthless tokens.

it can go easily to 150$.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
September 12, 2018, 06:56:29 AM
Last year ethereum also experienced a decline as it is now, but to my knowledge does the price not fall as badly as this? how could this happen? what is behind it?

These ICO devs are dumping their Eth this is the reason why we see a big decline of Ethereum, but this is not for long I believe there is strong buying support that will increase the chances of Ethereum not falling in the $130 level we'll see how down the price will be in the few weeks.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 06:55:39 AM
Last year ethereum also experienced a decline as it is now, but to my knowledge does the price not fall as badly as this? how could this happen? what is behind it?

the fall is kind of hard but again we're still in a bear market so you can expect prices to be falling and projects that collects eth for their ico will dump fast so they can secure their money i don't know i read somewhere that a certain project got over 300M$ in ETH in december only to be worth now some 28M$ and also all the recent talks of scalabality and network congestion that didn't help the price so it's free falling now but i still think ETH is a project that's worth investing in.
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
September 12, 2018, 06:52:10 AM
Can't speculate on this. When eth was above 1000$ I predicted dump to 400 $, then I set up lowest point of 300$ and current 170 $ is something incredible. This fact will make me save part of funds in fiat for such unexpected situations

You are right it is always good to hold a bit of your portfolio in FIAT to invest in coins like Ethereum when they are dipped out.
Activity: 10
September 12, 2018, 06:46:54 AM
I dont think ETH is going less then 170 or 160$ this is the best time to invest or cry later because ETH gonna pump to 0.1 BTC or more exactly like DOGE did
all peoples that didn't baught DOGE at 36 and 37 satoshi because they was thinking it will crash more are crying now lol  Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 06:25:06 AM
Can't speculate on this. When eth was above 1000$ I predicted dump to 400 $, then I set up lowest point of 300$ and current 170 $ is something incredible. This fact will make me save part of funds in fiat for such unexpected situations
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 06:24:16 AM
i think it will keep dropping till $120 - $150. that would be the right time to buy.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 06:11:42 AM
some times finding reasons are not easy and not useful.we just have to keep working and buying more in every drop so we can get a good price average. it will be up again in no time.
Activity: 231
Merit: 13
September 12, 2018, 05:49:33 AM
Perhaps the price will fall a little more, but it is unlikely to drop below $ 100, of course we all hope that the price will stop falling and go up and I think this should happen soon.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
September 12, 2018, 05:40:23 AM
I want to believe that this is the bottom, and now the price will start to rise, but the market surprises even more, because prices are falling every day. Nevertheless, we do not need to panic and sell our coins, because it does not lead to anything good.
Activity: 53
September 12, 2018, 05:32:27 AM
All to do with whales and those who are selling in panic are reducing the price. Rules and regulations also have a role to play in this.
Activity: 406
September 12, 2018, 05:29:44 AM

So far, after reaching it highest value, ethereum now seems to hit its lowest value and will continue to decrease even more. The whales arent yet finish in outmaneuvering and playing in the crypto market but ethereum will bounce back, you just have to hold on.
Activity: 28
September 12, 2018, 05:12:37 AM
So true. Now is the lowest Ethereum decline since the last year. I think the main reason for this decline is the panic of the Ethereum holders because of the large number of coins falling. That is why Ethereum Users and traders sell their coins at low prices.
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
September 12, 2018, 05:02:23 AM

Its certainly the regulations which china has implemented on BTC trading and transactions in past week. If china which is one of the biggest market of bitcoin trading has been shut down momentarily by the government then certainly BTC market will be affected by this event and thats why ETH has faced such landslide fall in its value .
Activity: 29
September 12, 2018, 04:59:43 AM
The falling price of bitcoin dragged down the altcoin prices like ethereum. Actually, this situation has often happened so it doesn't have to be thought about. Keep holding your coins until ethereum rises again.
Activity: 165
September 12, 2018, 04:59:10 AM
The very first reason for this fall is people's thoughts on ICO. People are used to hearing that most of the ICOs are a scam and ETH will not be used too much anymore. That's why people have got the tendency that ETH will be fallen soon and started to sell which has actually made the fall.

Another reason is the whole market is falling actually.
Pages:
Jump to: