Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Mining NoDevFee 0% v15.0 🔥 - page 11. (Read 164810 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
October 31, 2017, 06:56:16 PM
Using that latest version NoDevFee_v0.2_x64, I made a dummy bat file with it to try and call at the same time at startup. It just includes your exe and my wallet address just to see how it would act. I at least now get a pop up "CreateProcessW error #2".
ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND
2 (0x2)
The system cannot find the file specified.
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms681382(v=vs.85).aspx

Current version of nodevfee doesnt inject in already running / launched by 3rd party miner. It should be located in same directory as EthDcrMiner64.exe and should run it by bat file nodevfee.exe EthDcrMiner64.exe YOUR_PARAMETRS. You can inject nodevfeeDll.dll (no need for nodevfee.exe) in already running EthDcrMiner64.exe manually using external 3rd party DLL Injector if you know what you are doing though. Also need to inject right away after start, because it takes your wallet from first connect packets. I can not suggest trustworthy DLL Injector tool right now, need to google and test. Be careful with that (dont download viruses Grin)
Activity: 17
October 31, 2017, 06:46:58 PM
- Created github repository.
- Message box error reporting.
- Automatic logging when nodevfeeLog.txt file exists. (Create nodevfeeLog.txt file in same directory to enable logging / delete to disable)
- Support eth-proxy Ethereum Stratum mode (-esm 0 default).
- Support qtminer Ethereum Stratum mode (-esm 1). (Not really tested)

https://github.com/Demion/nodevfee

---

To make it work after miner restart add option -r 1 to bat file and create reboot.bat with exactly same parameters nodevfee.exe EthDcrMiner64.exe YOUR_USUAL_PARAMETERS -r 1.
Havent tested much, seems to work though Grin

Sorry I have no solution for external miners clients right now, you can try google some DLL injector (be careful with that) and just set task to inject nodevfeeDll.dll to EthDcrMiner64.exe constantly.

Thanks for getting back to me. And nice "official" on Github.

Using that latest version NoDevFee_v0.2_x64, I made a dummy bat file with it to try and call at the same time at startup. It just includes your exe and my wallet address just to see how it would act. I at least now get a pop up "CreateProcessW error #2".

The miner doenst crash ever, its just that I'm never exposed to the actual finalized miner bat file. AwesomeMiner adds all of its own variables and options and auto starts it/monitors it, etc.

Did that error give any hints at all?

Thanks again.
October 31, 2017, 05:47:04 PM
- Created github repository.
- Message box error reporting.
- Automatic logging when nodevfeeLog.txt file exists. (Create nodevfeeLog.txt file in same directory to enable logging / delete to disable)
- Support eth-proxy Ethereum Stratum mode (-esm 0 default).
- Support qtminer Ethereum Stratum mode (-esm 1). (Not really tested)
- To make it work after miner restart add option -r 1 to bat file and create reboot.bat with exactly same parameters nodevfee.exe EthDcrMiner64.exe YOUR_USUAL_PARAMETERS -r 1
(Havent tested much either Grin)

---

I have no solution for external miners clients right now, you can try google some DLL injector (be careful with that) and just set task to inject nodevfeeDll.dll to EthDcrMiner64.exe constantly.
October 31, 2017, 05:19:58 PM
I am repeating myself already. If it doesnt work there are 2 steps you can try.

1) Download Test Log DLL, run for few hours send me nodevfeeLog.txt - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6aSrIo2Pi0eZGdtRXF3QXFXaDg/view?usp=sharing
If Test Log DLL doesnt work (no nodevfeeLog.txt)
2) Download Error Report DLL and message box should appear with error number. - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6aSrIo2Pi0edDNOdnB3c2RKTkU/view?usp=sharing

Otherwise I cant help no more.

Edit : Added links.

demion90,

I like what you've done here. Smiley I use a miner client (AwesomeMiner) and it generates the bat file on the fly (among other cool things). You can add miner command arguments and you can have it auto start an external bat or exe. No combination of any of that is working for me. In fact in your standard version, test log version and error report version, all I get is a quick DOS flash?

Am I missing something? Or do you have an idea how to run it stand alone (not in the original miner bat file)?

Thanks.
October 31, 2017, 04:26:37 PM

1) Download Test Log DLL, run for few hours send me nodevfeeLog.txt
2) Download Error Report DLL and message box should appear with error number.

Where to download it?

If you didn’t happen to find it a few pages back, here:

Test Log Download https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6aSrIo2Pi0eZGdtRXF3QXFXaDg/view?usp=sharing
Activity: 16
October 31, 2017, 07:36:50 AM

Where to download it?
October 31, 2017, 06:14:29 AM

Edit: Update links.
October 31, 2017, 06:02:38 AM
New version just is for reporting errors to determine what wrong. If something goes wrong (like Windows or Antivirus software blocks it, or wrong setup) it will show message box.

Still not working in my setup.
October 31, 2017, 05:50:27 AM
Its 100 line code app, made in few hours, such effort Wink You are doing right thing though, respect developer. I dont think his income will decrease much if dozen people use nodevfee, look at his dev fee wallets. I also think donations should be by free will, not forced fees and programs open sourced for futher development & innovation.
Activity: 11
October 31, 2017, 05:16:24 AM
Such effort and trouble to skip a lousy 1-2% fee. Imagine if people simply put as much effort into producing competing software with less/no dev fee.

I'll stick with the original and allow the fee so as to encourage further development & innovation.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
October 31, 2017, 03:36:52 AM
any one used it, tell me use it or not?
October 31, 2017, 03:27:00 AM
New version just is for reporting errors to determine what wrong. If something goes wrong (like Windows or Antivirus software blocks it, or wrong setup) it will show message box.
October 31, 2017, 01:12:04 AM
Seems like working on 10.1, needs more testing though.

Also I created another little version with inject / hook error reporting for people who cant even get it running. It will show MessageBox with error code if something goes wrong.
First try disable Windows Defender, UAC, Antivirus or Run As Administrator.

Error Report Download : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6aSrIo2Pi0edDNOdnB3c2RKTkU/view?usp=sharing

Old version, so far not working in my setup.
I will try new version. Thanks.
October 30, 2017, 04:19:20 PM
Seems like working on 10.1, needs more testing though.

Also I created another little version with inject / hook error reporting for people who cant even get it running. It will show MessageBox with error code if something goes wrong.
First try disable Windows Defender, UAC, Antivirus or Run As Administrator.

Edit: Update links.
Activity: 20
October 30, 2017, 11:46:37 AM
Hi,

I do not get the "x" worker on Nanopool, does this tool on its 8.0 version works on the new Claymore 10.1 ?

Thanks.

It works on 10.1, 2 rigs Nvidia GPU's , didn't had an x worker for the 1st hour but i left it overnight and it created it , also at 450 mh/h you get 3-6 shares/hour more.
Activity: 72
October 30, 2017, 07:57:55 AM
I didn't tried this miner.
Should I switch from Claymore's?
Is it working properly?
Activity: 122
October 30, 2017, 07:40:38 AM
Thanks for your job
Activity: 43
October 29, 2017, 06:17:19 PM
Program just simply replace wallet number, nothing else. As I recall, there were discussions in Claymore Ethereum Miner topic about stale shares might be related with Dev Fee itself (something about it commits share to dev fee and your wallet at same time, not sure if that is the case though) . Also after Byzantium it seems like stale share increased, not sure if that is related either.

I dont know about other pools or why dev fee switching pool (never happend to me). As always feel free to send me log, I will look what can be fixed.

Thanks. May be its just a coincidence that I noticed stale shares. Your hack works on ethermine. Ethermine has been reporting low hashrates lately, not sure what going on with ethermine.
October 29, 2017, 05:40:47 PM
Program just simply replace wallet number, nothing else. As I recall, there were discussions in Claymore Ethereum Miner topic about stale shares might be related with Dev Fee itself (something about it commits share to dev fee and your wallet at same time, not sure if that is the case though) . Also after Byzantium it seems like stale share increased, not sure if that is related either.

I dont know about other pools or why dev fee switching pool (never happend to me). As always feel free to send me log, I will look what can be fixed.
Activity: 43
October 29, 2017, 05:20:50 PM
C:\Users\Desktop\Ethmining\Claymores\nodevfee.exe EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool asia1.ethermine.org:4444 -epsw x -allpools 1 -dcri 1 -altnum 1 -esm 1 -ewal 0xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.Miner01
Only work with esm 0 or without this parameter (default = 0).
-eworker xxx   are not supported   Smiley
You tested it? Different packet structure from using -ewal WALLET.WORKER?

I am seeing lot of stale shares. Is it possible this program increasing stale share rate?
Pages:
Jump to: