Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Mining NoDevFee 0% v15.0 🔥 - page 6. (Read 164810 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 12:34:39 PM
Hi, how to setup the NoDevFee with MiningPoolHub please ?
Activity: 7
January 17, 2018, 06:07:48 PM
you can do something like this ... for dstm???, please!!!   Huh Cool
Activity: 87
Merit: 2
January 17, 2018, 01:02:36 AM
Hi

Have you tried this version without fees?  https://github.com/d3z00r/claymore10.3-no-fee

I do not know if I can trust the download link, it seems serious.

it's scam, don't use it.

Thanks for the warning, I appreciate it : )

I was wondering
Activity: 56
Merit: 6
January 16, 2018, 09:33:53 PM
Hi

Have you tried this version without fees?  https://github.com/d3z00r/claymore10.3-no-fee

it's scam, don't use it.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 03:00:22 AM
Hey all, first post.

New to mining, but had a spare gpu lying around so thought I'd try.

I currently run a single pc, with a gtx 1070, using claymore dual miner on ethermine pool. (ether+decred)

When I'm at work, I'm able to add 2 gaming systems which both run single gtx 1080 cards for a total of 3 machines.

Each computer has unique worker name.
ie worker1, worker2, worker3.

Today I set up nodevfee.exe on each computer. It seems to be working as intended, (I see "default" show up on ethermine active worker list,) however I'm noticing that the "default" worker disappears from the list at times.

My question is whether or not funneling 3 instances of nodevfee.exe to the same wallet is causing issues on the ethermine side of things. The worker row is highlighted red, and it only shows 1 extra worker, never 3.
I feel like each instance should report under unique name (ie default1, default2, default3 etc.)

Are all shares from all three machines making it to my wallet? Or are 2 of them being locked out by the first worker to report? Or, if 2 or all 3 try to report simulataneouly for example.

Can anyone clear this up for me?

Thanks and best to all.

Hello! I think there is no option to define nodevfee worker name. so its basicaly works like you dont specify worker name. every instance of your worker with nodevfee.exe will just send found share with default worker name ( like you didnt specify it). 
Activity: 1
January 15, 2018, 11:29:52 PM
is there a way to make this work with dual (dagger+decred) mining to nicehash or does the -ewal or -dwal wallet need to be an ethereum wallet? or how can i setup dual mining to nicehash but the devfee to my etherum wallet?

Hi. I coded small app which intercept (hook) network login packet (Winsock2 -> ws2_32.dll -> send -> eth_submitLogin) and changes all dev fee wallets to your wallet. It detects your wallet automatically, using first login packet with your wallet and remembering it.

How to use :
1. Copy "nodevfee.exe" and "nodevfeeDll.dll" from "nodevfee\x64\Release" to Claymore directory (in same directory with "EthDcrMiner64.exe").
2. Create bat file and use it "nodevfee.exe EthDcrMiner64.exe YOUR_USUAL_PARAMETERS" for instance "nodevfee.exe EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu1.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal 0xcb4effdeb46479caa0fef5f5e3569e4852f753a2.worker1 -epsw x"

Virustotal : https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/10778bd9a28f8705018f6a6049451a3ff78e13fd99a094569f3d690126286e4e/detection

I attach all sources you can check how it works and compile by yourself (Visual Studio 2015). Report bugs, I will try fix them.

Feel free to donate if you like it 0xcb4effdeb46479caa0fef5f5e3569e4852f753a2

https://github.com/Demion/nodevfee

Edit: Update links.
January 15, 2018, 11:23:29 PM
Hey all, first post.

New to mining, but had a spare gpu lying around so thought I'd try.

I currently run a single pc, with a gtx 1070, using claymore dual miner on ethermine pool. (ether+decred)

When I'm at work, I'm able to add 2 gaming systems which both run single gtx 1080 cards for a total of 3 machines.

Each computer has unique worker name.
ie worker1, worker2, worker3.

Today I set up nodevfee.exe on each computer. It seems to be working as intended, (I see "default" show up on ethermine active worker list,) however I'm noticing that the "default" worker disappears from the list at times.

My question is whether or not funneling 3 instances of nodevfee.exe to the same wallet is causing issues on the ethermine side of things. The worker row is highlighted red, and it only shows 1 extra worker, never 3.
I feel like each instance should report under unique name (ie default1, default2, default3 etc.)

Are all shares from all three machines making it to my wallet? Or are 2 of them being locked out by the first worker to report? Or, if 2 or all 3 try to report simulataneouly for example.

Can anyone clear this up for me?

Thanks and best to all.
Activity: 87
Merit: 2
January 15, 2018, 09:54:14 PM
Hi

Activity: 3
January 07, 2018, 09:50:14 PM
Giving this a shot.. how long does worker x or worker default to appear on nanopool and ethermine?
January 07, 2018, 02:31:36 PM
Mined for two hours with nodevfee and claymore 10.2. No deafault miner on pool seemed. Do not work.
Activity: 49
January 04, 2018, 06:11:01 AM
good work man anybody getting stopped working on w7 x64 one of my rigs giving that error others are ok
Activity: 15
January 02, 2018, 05:57:12 PM
Nice work there dude! Is there any way to run it on claymore thats on linux based os such as ethos?
You gotta message demion90. He’s the guy who developed it.
Activity: 20
January 02, 2018, 04:44:19 PM
Nice work there dude! Is there any way to run it on claymore thats on linux based os such as ethos?
January 02, 2018, 03:32:24 PM

Do you know how to do math? Probably not so I'll help you.

Check nanopool stats for one of my mining rigs.
https://ibb.co/cgNt2G

Worker "x" is Claymore fees

Total shares = 56976 + 3460 = 60436

Percentage of fees from the total shares
(3460*100) / 60436 = 5.7% in fees

I'm curious, how you redirected his fees to your simulated rig "x"?

How to use :
1. Copy "nodevfee.exe" and "nodevfeeDll.dll" from "nodevfee\x64\Release" to Claymore directory (in same directory with "EthDcrMiner64.exe").
2. Create bat file and use it "nodevfee.exe EthDcrMiner64.exe YOUR_USUAL_PARAMETERS" for instance "nodevfee.exe EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu1.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal 0xcb4effdeb46479caa0fef5f5e3569e4852f753a2.worker1 -epsw x"

Virustotal : https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/10778bd9a28f8705018f6a6049451a3ff78e13fd99a094569f3d690126286e4e/detection

I attach all sources you can check how it works and compile by yourself (Visual Studio 2015). Report bugs, I will try fix them.

January 02, 2018, 03:25:59 PM

The software this thread is about intercepts and alters the packets (on the machine it's running on) to circumvent the devfee. the altered packets use a worker of "x" - of course anyone could show whatever they want by also having x as a worker name--which is why I trust my own stats rather than those someone posts.

Interesting...did you try it and what results you got?

No. He didn’t even try it and he’s talking crap about it.
He can’t get off Claymore’s d!ck

If you use Nanopool it will show worker “x” and worker “default” for Ethermine
Activity: 2604
Merit: 326
January 02, 2018, 03:13:32 PM

The software this thread is about intercepts and alters the packets (on the machine it's running on) to circumvent the devfee. the altered packets use a worker of "x" - of course anyone could show whatever they want by also having x as a worker name--which is why I trust my own stats rather than those someone posts.

Interesting...did you try it and what results you got?
Activity: 11
January 02, 2018, 02:42:42 PM

Activity: 11
January 02, 2018, 02:29:14 PM
Hi. I coded small app which intercept (hook) network login packet (Winsock2 -> ws2_32.dll -> send -> eth_submitLogin) and changes all dev fee wallets to your wallet. It detects your wallet automatically, using first login packet with your wallet and remembering it.

How to use :

Thanks man. I have been using it and I noticed that every month I was mining 1 day just for Claymore. Claymore is the most expensive piece of software out there. I don't mind paying for a software but perpetual fees is ridiculous. It's like having to pay Microsoft everyday to use your computer. 
so does this work yes or no and what about the other coin

Yes. It works great. I mine using Nanopool and Ethermine and I didn't have any problems. You'll see a second worked called "x" or "default"
I mine ethereum or ethereum/decred. I didn't try with another coin.
I've been mining for 2 years and I paid my fare share for Claymore.
1 post and you have been mining for two years? lol ok Need somone with a bit more credibility bro

I'm not here to prove anything to anybody, my time is spent making money, I don't waste my time writing on forums even though I read the forum regularly.
I don't even have social media. That's for losers. I don't need to be entertained . I have a busy life and I don't live in my mom's basement.
The only reason I replied to this thread is because I think Claymore's fees are ridiculously high.

Seems the right thing to do then if you think the "fees are ridiculously high" would be to not use the software.

Or is it that Claymore's software is somehow better than other options?

I don't pay for stuff that I can get for free. Simple as that. Sorry if offending all Claymore's fanboys

So you don't pay for what you can get for free. Does that extend to everything else in life? You walk into the store and happen to be able to get away with walking out with some items, you just steal them because you can? Sounds like you are morally challenged, at best. The offence in that doesn't come from being a fanboy of some software, but I'll take that attempted insult since I am a fan of well made products that help me make more money.

Why do you take things to the extreme? Steal items from a store? What are you talking about? That's not even comparable.
I wouldn't pay for an email service if I can use Gmail. I don't pay for valet parking if I can park my car myself.

Instead of attacking me, let's talk about numbers.
Do you even know how much you're paying for Claymore? I'm sure you don't.
If you think Claymore is taking 1% or 2% from your mining rig you're a fool.
Claymore is taking 5%-6% from your profits. I have the numbers to prove that, but since you're so happy for paying for it, keep doing that.

As I said before I don't mind buying a software but I don't agree with Claymore's fees structure especially I realized that he's taking a lot more than what is being advertised.

1. Theft is theft. If you don't agree with the fees, the right thing to do would be not to use the software rather than to steal it through subverting the fees as it is licensed with. It is the same as stealing from a store.
2. Even if it was 6% that the software is taking, I earn considerably more than that comparable to other options I've tested on my hardware. For the hardware where that isn't the case, I use other options.

And again, WTF are you doing using the software then? Why would you use the software if that's the case? Is it because it provides some benefit to you over other software? If so, that is reason enough to accept the terms. If you don't agree with the terms you don't have to use the software. That's pretty simple.

You have to understand that not everyone is a sheep like you who accepts whatever is imposed on you.

I am a lot of things, but a sheep isn't one of them.
Activity: 2604
Merit: 326
January 02, 2018, 04:13:39 AM

January 02, 2018, 01:07:26 AM

How to use :

Thanks man. I have been using it and I noticed that every month I was mining 1 day just for Claymore. Claymore is the most expensive piece of software out there. I don't mind paying for a software but perpetual fees is ridiculous. It's like having to pay Microsoft everyday to use your computer. 
so does this work yes or no and what about the other coin

Yes. It works great. I mine using Nanopool and Ethermine and I didn't have any problems. You'll see a second worked called "x" or "default"
I mine ethereum or ethereum/decred. I didn't try with another coin.
I've been mining for 2 years and I paid my fare share for Claymore.
1 post and you have been mining for two years? lol ok Need somone with a bit more credibility bro

I'm not here to prove anything to anybody, my time is spent making money, I don't waste my time writing on forums even though I read the forum regularly.
I don't even have social media. That's for losers. I don't need to be entertained . I have a busy life and I don't live in my mom's basement.
The only reason I replied to this thread is because I think Claymore's fees are ridiculously high.

Seems the right thing to do then if you think the "fees are ridiculously high" would be to not use the software.

Or is it that Claymore's software is somehow better than other options?

I don't pay for stuff that I can get for free. Simple as that. Sorry if offending all Claymore's fanboys

So you don't pay for what you can get for free. Does that extend to everything else in life? You walk into the store and happen to be able to get away with walking out with some items, you just steal them because you can? Sounds like you are morally challenged, at best. The offence in that doesn't come from being a fanboy of some software, but I'll take that attempted insult since I am a fan of well made products that help me make more money.

Why do you take things to the extreme? Steal items from a store? What are you talking about? That's not even comparable.
I wouldn't pay for an email service if I can use Gmail. I don't pay for valet parking if I can park my car myself.

Instead of attacking me, let's talk about numbers.
Do you even know how much you're paying for Claymore? I'm sure you don't.
If you think Claymore is taking 1% or 2% from your mining rig you're a fool.
Claymore is taking 5%-6% from your profits. I have the numbers to prove that, but since you're so happy for paying for it, keep doing that.

As I said before I don't mind buying a software but I don't agree with Claymore's fees structure especially I realized that he's taking a lot more than what is being advertised.

1. Theft is theft. If you don't agree with the fees, the right thing to do would be not to use the software rather than to steal it through subverting the fees as it is licensed with. It is the same as stealing from a store.
2. Even if it was 6% that the software is taking, I earn considerably more than that comparable to other options I've tested on my hardware. For the hardware where that isn't the case, I use other options.

And again, WTF are you doing using the software then? Why would you use the software if that's the case? Is it because it provides some benefit to you over other software? If so, that is reason enough to accept the terms. If you don't agree with the terms you don't have to use the software. That's pretty simple.

You have to understand that not everyone is a sheep like you who accepts whatever is imposed on you.
Pages:
Jump to: