Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum now looks like a complete joke - page 2. (Read 1120 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
January 17, 2021, 03:14:54 PM
ETH is the power blockchain project, Don't Need Bank for Financial dill, ist easy for ETH Blockchain technology
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
January 17, 2021, 02:27:07 PM
Waiting for the process to see Ethereum has a price commensurate with Bitcoin's current rise. But the rapidly increasing transaction fees don't make sense in my opinion.
Yes, almost everyone wants to see the Ethereum price at a very high number, but because the transaction fees on the platform have also gone up, this has led some people to complain and choose to trade in other options.
quite unavoidable, considering that almost all projects use the ethereum protocol, these fees can hardly be avoided. I don't think there are many options we can choose either. it's just that ethereum really needs to be faster in updating ethereum 2.0 to fix this gas fee issue
Well bitcoin has dropped 10% in the last week and ethereum didn't dropped, it has increased tiny bit and not a lot but didn't dropped (well dropped but recovered). That should show you how people still use ethereum like crazy and will not be dropped. I would say with the 1559 or 1519 whatever that was which removed the fee from miners and just make it regular rewards? That will definitely make sure that the structure will be time based, so there will be a certain amount of transactions put into a block, will be mined and go past, and then next, money will not be that important anymore hopefully.

Whatever happens I am sure that ethereum foundation still on dropping the fee as well as working towards making 2.0 a reality, sure it will not be quite fast but it will definitely happen. I hope that we will see it in 2021 and drops like under 1 dollars, but even if we do not that doesn't mean price of ETH will go down.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
January 17, 2021, 11:42:01 AM
It doesn't look like altcoins will pump hard this time around, it's still shocking that many ERC20 tokens under Ethereum are not really appreciating in value even when Ethereum reached 1200$, I have nothing to say than to ask what the heck is going on.

Another issue is the insane gas fee of ethereum, I have been holding ERC20 tokens the most and to even sell right now is killing me inside because it costs over 10$ to move my ERC20 tokens to exchange, I might just have to give up on this heartbreaking Ethereum blockchain

I agree with you mate, I'm also disappointed with Ethereum today, every time I send an ERC20 token I feel the Network robbed me, thats, why I'm slowly turning away with this coin Because it is not the same Ethereum that I was using before, and what I'm seeing now, is a greedy version of Ethereum so it's not good to remain idle many good platforms out there that have more stable, fast and reasonable transaction fees. 
Activity: 537
Merit: 10
January 17, 2021, 10:39:07 AM
It's about the huge name that previously got by Ethereum and the interest gets unified into the Ethereum. That is the reason even the gas is exceptionally high yet a few people are as yet utilizing it to exchange or different things. It is conceivable to expect constantly a sharp expansion in ETH throughout the most recent couple of days, and it has not been true to form and you begin to give explanations behind this.
Activity: 1121
Merit: 100
January 17, 2021, 08:39:28 AM
We know that ethereum price is really good position. That's way, the transaction fee is very high to withdraw. If the withdraw fee can low, it is very good for us. I also sell ethereum to buy usdt for low withdraw fee.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
January 16, 2021, 04:10:55 PM
you're mistake bro, other altcoins (Ethereum-based tokens) not following the Ethereum price, depending on the performance of the token itself.
Indeed, ethereum transaction fees are unstable and so high, that's because ETH 1.0 can only support 30 transactions per second which causes delays and congested.
i hope Ethereum 2.0 can solve this problem.
Indeed, the bandwidth of the Ethereum network is still very low and Ethereum 2.0 should remedy this situation. Moreover, it arose precisely due to the fact that the Ethereum platform is very popular. We need to wait a bit and the scalability of this coin will increase a lot after it is updated.
We expect a significant rise in the price of altcoins after bitcoin reaches its new price peaks and funds begin to flow into cheaper promising altcoins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
January 16, 2021, 02:19:15 PM
Ethereum ecosystem is in very bad situation for now, so I don`t think we will see a big growth of ERC-20 tokens. I think today is a bullrun of new blockchains, which compete with each other and suggest some new technologies. Ethereum time will come only after Eth 2.0 launch. It`s my opinion and maybe I make mistake, but I don`t believe in Ethereum big growth after reaching 1200$
Activity: 322
January 16, 2021, 02:01:24 PM
It's not a complete joke yet, high gas shouldn't make a good project a complete joke, the team should be the ones responsible on working something new out to help the gas fee be more affordable for small users, EIP1559 is said to be coming and I hope is does come cos we waited too long for ETH 2.0
Activity: 517
January 16, 2021, 01:54:34 PM
I think is usually happen when bitcoin dump altcoin will dump and waiting for bitcoin raise to higher price again to see how altcoin can allowed with bitcoin price.  ETH able to pump since BTC is already too high yet it's not enough reason for other coins to also increase in price. Other  investors were trying to put some hype on ETH but it doesn't mean other projects will be affected.
Activity: 827
Merit: 100
January 16, 2021, 12:30:39 PM
it doesn't mean if ethereum price growing then all tokens that created on ethereum blockchain will grow too my friend
because its depends with the project itself, not depends on ethereum price, you should know about that
regards
the project must stand alone and independently based on the solidity of a team. so there is no effect at all even though it correlates with ethereum, because basically after the token is publicly listed what determines the development of tokens is supply and demand not depending on the increase in coin prices
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
January 16, 2021, 12:17:57 PM
In the event that you have a difficult agreement what's up with most tokens you have put resources into, I will guidance you leave such tokens and put resources into Ethereum itself. Furthermore, concerning Gas exchange expenses, it goes up down at specific occasions, it's ordinary in the crypto market. All aficionados of this cryptographic money can simply sit tight for all the developments of adaptation 2.0 to produce results. However, the engineers appear to have vowed to fix this issue as fast as could reasonably be expected.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
January 16, 2021, 11:59:01 AM
why are you blaming eth for erc20 tokens not going up , they maybe related but they wil not move the same way  at all times .
 its the btc that are getting the blame when it comes to talk like this ( alt season ) but in my opinion btc is the same as eth and btc arent also responsible for others price , people cant just quit the blame .
 i wouldnt call this an issue but the high eth fees is a valid issue . before wishing for altcoins to bloom , wish first that eth fees will be fixed because you cant still be able to sell your alts with this high fee  we have

Ethereum is one thing, apps built on Ethereum network are something different! Anyone can make ERC20 token, why would that token rise with Ethereum?
It's hard to talk about these things, first I think that many people have high expectations, second there're so many things and projects around, it's hard to imagine all of them only going up! It's like impossible, there aren't so many people in crypto after all, you need to think that many people move money from one to another.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
January 16, 2021, 11:52:11 AM
why are you blaming eth for erc20 tokens not going up , they maybe related but they wil not move the same way  at all times .
 its the btc that are getting the blame when it comes to talk like this ( alt , erc20 season ) but in my opinion btc is the same as eth and btc arent also responsible for others price , people cant just quit the blame .
 i wouldnt call this an issue but the high eth fees is a valid issue . before wishing for erc20 to bloom , wish first that eth fees will be fixed because you cant still be able to sell your erc20 with this high fee  we have
plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24
January 16, 2021, 11:25:35 AM
It doesn't look like altcoins will pump hard this time around, it's still shocking that many ERC20 tokens under Ethereum are not really appreciating in value even when Ethereum reached 1200$, I have nothing to say than to ask what the heck is going on.

Another issue is the insane gas fee of ethereum, I have been holding ERC20 tokens the most and to even sell right now is killing me inside because it costs over 10$ to move my ERC20 tokens to exchange, I might just have to give up on this heartbreaking Ethereum blockchain

What happening now is very much different from what we've experienced back 2017, so many altcoins cannot keep up with the price, they are even going down, I have some altcoins losing it's value and I cannot sell it also because the fee is eating up my profit, this is indeed a dilemma for some altcoins holder that are on Ethereum.
Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
January 16, 2021, 10:48:54 AM
I moreover felt the gas cost was truly insane so I thought of holding back or doing exchanges, but of late Ethereum-based ventures exceptionally tall exchanges and make to higher gas costs. I lament not moving the token some time recently the expanded activity on the exchange Altcoin I've been speculating approximately  since speculators as it were center on big coins and don't fascinated by getting to Altcoin so it doesn't have much of an effect on altcoin costs.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
January 16, 2021, 10:18:38 AM
Waiting for the process to see Ethereum has a price commensurate with Bitcoin's current rise. But the rapidly increasing transaction fees don't make sense in my opinion.
Yes, almost everyone wants to see the Ethereum price at a very high number, but because the transaction fees on the platform have also gone up, this has led some people to complain and choose to trade in other options.
quite unavoidable, considering that almost all projects use the ethereum protocol, these fees can hardly be avoided. I don't think there are many options we can choose either. it's just that ethereum really needs to be faster in updating ethereum 2.0 to fix this gas fee issue
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
January 16, 2021, 09:55:43 AM
It's great to see the halo return.  Overview of the price increase of ETH in the past time.  I see that it is really different from what was experienced in December 2017. It seems that ETH price has split from consensus with value from the rest of the coins.  Will it be the same in the future as bitcoin's price?  and the cycle of allcoin dependence on the price of ETH has changed?
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
January 16, 2021, 04:10:06 AM
Ethherium indeed often makes a lot of investors surprised because it goes up and down very quickly, besides that etherium also never makes the dump too low and the pump is too high. etherium itself often follows the movement of the public market and can be said to be stable on the chart on the trade chart.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
January 15, 2021, 08:47:29 PM
I don't think ethereum projects should lean on the ETH price, thats not how it should word especially when they have their own market - I wouldn't want to invest in a project under ETH that only follows it value.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
January 15, 2021, 06:30:06 PM
Why does Ethereum look like a joke now? As for the low price of tokens on Ethereum, this depends on the true use value of the token project. As for the high transaction fees of Ethereum, this is a problem solved by Ethereum 2.0. Ethereum is still in the early stages of development.
Low value of erc20 tokens and high gas fee are not a basis to think eth is a joke. The price of tokens doesnt rely on eth price itself. If these tokens are useful and has a purpose, investors will suppport it for seeing its usefulness that might solve a real problem. Then the price will increase regardless of the market situation.

Just wait because alts season are not here yet.
Pages:
Jump to: