Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Price Speculation - page 12. (Read 15700 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 501
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
January 24, 2016, 12:05:23 PM
I think Ethereum Idea has very big potencial. It can encourage many developers to create more and more usefull software products in one network and we the users can buy this products using ethercoins. It sounds really splendid I am ready to give a chance to Ethercoin. So my vote is one big UP!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 501
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
January 24, 2016, 11:51:28 AM
I like etherum conception and idea and I see there is big potencial in it. So todayt I bough 180 Ethereums
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
January 24, 2016, 11:07:55 AM
Eth rise is too fast and too sharp. There will be a major correction when the coin goes down sharply. Maybe we could go down to 0.003 again before it goes up again.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
January 24, 2016, 10:57:36 AM
Correction incoming.
Activity: 686
Merit: 270
FREEDOM RESERVE
January 24, 2016, 09:29:54 AM
Lol benthach.   I still wish I could repeatedly kick you in the face until you die but I'm starting to feel kind of sorry for you these days.  Chin up. 
legendary
January 24, 2016, 07:42:58 AM
Ripple next.  Ethereum will be number 2 crypto behind bitcoin before january ends.

We'll see.  Not too sure about that.

Looks like it's happening.  We'll see if Eth goes to no. 2 and holds.
legendary
January 24, 2016, 07:10:44 AM
We will definitely see a dump over the next weeks but long-term Ethereum will be number two in market cap behind Bitcoin.

I could see a dump incoming in a while now.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
January 24, 2016, 06:31:29 AM
We will definitely see a dump over the next weeks but long-term Ethereum will be number two in market cap behind Bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
ICONOMI enthousiast
January 24, 2016, 06:19:15 AM
+1. Just ride along with it and get off when you think you made some profit, scam or legit doesn't matter.
legendary
January 24, 2016, 02:01:46 AM
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
January 24, 2016, 01:58:31 AM
What was the ipo price
legendary
January 24, 2016, 01:50:17 AM
i believed thread like this would hype this get rich quick scam and nothing more to it. also, again and again, there is no consumer level of adoption for this scam coin and never will be, it's all about hype and manipulations. this coin is way too late for the consumer level to notice it existent, ah, with the nonsense name to considered. i wouldn't hold this get rich quick manipulation scam more than an hour. why i would call this coin a get rich quick scam? it's a premined get rich quick scam and there is nothing to it, there will be many alike etheorium to come and it hype/the whales would moving on. the scam whales moving from bittrex to this coin and it's the only way they can make money. the whale/rich people are rich for a reason, they wouldn't hold anyone dirty bag. i have seen this scam fake buy walls before, it's from 3000btc to 1300btc and from 3000btc to 800btc, in an instant. if people stop the hype and trading the whales and insiders would dumping this scam to nothing. i will never replying to thread like this about this scam anymore. good luck trading or cry holding dirty panties.

Sure.  But see this...  You could have made some BTC trading the price move.  That's all to it.  

like i said, i wouldn't hold this premined scam coin for more than an hour even though i made less profits but my profits is 100% secured. Wink

Hold for a bit longer and you profit more.  Wink

That's why I love all altcoins, scam or legit.  They are an opportunity for profit.  And I encourage everyone to buy in, especially when there's an uptrend.  More players helps for a stronger trend.  Wink

it's simple, you hold a bit longer and you risk more, this could translating to making more btc or losing more btc. all scam coins are the same even though bagholders try to colored or labeled them differently, this premined scam is no different. there will always be the next one in line

Yup.  More opporunity.  That's exactly what I love about it.  Scam or legit, I don't care, as long as volume and liquidity are good.  We can go either long or short.
legendary
Activity: 1764
January 24, 2016, 01:42:14 AM
i believed thread like this would hype this get rich quick scam and nothing more to it. also, again and again, there is no consumer level of adoption for this scam coin and never will be, it's all about hype and manipulations. this coin is way too late for the consumer level to notice it existent, ah, with the nonsense name to considered. i wouldn't hold this get rich quick manipulation scam more than an hour. why i would call this coin a get rich quick scam? it's a premined get rich quick scam and there is nothing to it, there will be many alike etheorium to come and it hype/the whales would moving on. the scam whales moving from bittrex to this coin and it's the only way they can make money. the whale/rich people are rich for a reason, they wouldn't hold anyone dirty bag. i have seen this scam fake buy walls before, it's from 3000btc to 1300btc and from 3000btc to 800btc, in an instant. if people stop the hype and trading the whales and insiders would dumping this scam to nothing. i will never replying to thread like this about this scam anymore. good luck trading or cry holding dirty panties.

Sure.  But see this...  You could have made some BTC trading the price move.  That's all to it.  

like i said, i wouldn't hold this premined scam coin for more than an hour even though i made less profits but my profits is 100% secured. Wink

Hold for a bit longer and you profit more.  Wink

That's why I love all altcoins, scam or legit.  They are an opportunity for profit.  And I encourage everyone to buy in, especially when there's an uptrend.  More players helps for a stronger trend.  Wink

it's simple, you hold a bit longer and you risk more, this could translating to making more btc or losing more btc. all scam coins are the same even though bagholders try to colored or labeled them differently, this premined scam is no different. there will always be the next one in line
legendary
January 24, 2016, 01:39:09 AM

Hold for a bit longer and you profit more.  Wink

That's why I love all altcoins, scam or legit.  They are an opportunity for profit.  And I encourage everyone to buy in, especially when there's an uptrend.  More players helps for a stronger trend.  Wink
legendary
January 24, 2016, 01:30:23 AM

ah, dammit i did replied. haha
legendary
January 24, 2016, 01:28:43 AM
Ripple next.  Ethereum will be number 2 crypto behind bitcoin before january ends.

We'll see.  Not too sure about that.
legendary
January 24, 2016, 01:28:01 AM

Sure.  But see this...  You could have made some BTC trading the price move.  That's all to it. 
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
January 24, 2016, 12:36:27 AM
Where does everyone buy ethereum? Thanks in advance  Smiley

You can get it on nearly all exchanges. Of course try to use some of the more established exchanges, like Kraken, Poloniex or Bittrex.

Thank you for responding, I will check it out.
legendary
January 24, 2016, 12:29:24 AM
i believed thread like this would hype this get rich quick scam and nothing more to it. also, again and again, there is no consumer level of adoption for this scam coin and never will be, it's all about hype and manipulations. this coin is way too late for the consumer level to notice it existent, ah, with the nonsense name to considered. i wouldn't hold this get rich quick manipulation scam more than an hour. why i would call this coin a get rich quick scam? it's a premined get rich quick scam and there is nothing to it, there will be many alike etheorium to come and it hype/the whales would moving on. the scam whales moving from bittrex to this coin and it's the only way they can make money right now. the whale/rich people are rich for a reason, they wouldn't hold anyone dirty bag. i have seen this scam fake buy walls before, it's from 3000btc to 1300btc and from 3000btc to 800btc, in an instant. if people stop the hype and trading the whales and insiders would dumping this scam to nothing. i will never replying to thread like this about this scam anymore. good luck trading or cry holding dirty panties.
Activity: 686
Merit: 270
FREEDOM RESERVE
January 23, 2016, 11:03:17 PM
Pages:
Jump to: