Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum prices may never again reach 1000$, says analyst - page 3. (Read 477 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Lots of people are saying ETH will hit new ATH very soon. This one is contradicting. So I don't believe that. Let it go up or down. I will wait and watch instead of spending time in reading such analysis.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
Analysts are close to worthless in the crypto space. According to 'analysts', BTC should have hit both zero and 100K since 2017.

As for ETH, nobody has any idea if it'll reach 1K again or not. It very well could, not due to ICOs obviously, but due to 2.0 and a lot of coins theoretically being locked up in staking. Or maybe it never hits 1K, just 500-600... or less... whatever it hits, the odds to me is that it'll be higher than current prices at least.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
The crypto market has been down to more than two years now with a huge decrease in prices of altcoins like Ethereum whose costs once soar back at the apex of the crypto bull run when Bitcoin’s price was nearly $20,000 combined with the expanding fame of altcoins in the midst of traders.

Ethereum was extremely famous in 2017 which prompted an enormous increment in price from simple single digits to $1400 with lots of purchasing pressure from a retail crowd pushing the cryptocurrency high as can be. This was supported in those days in light of the fact that blockchain was being utilized for Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) which implied that investors who needed to get new altcoins would put resources into Ethereum.

Source: TheCoinrepublic

I am sure that Ethereum again will reach price more than $1000 because all market will grow and Ethereum is not exception. All the market only in hands of whales and bulls.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 578
Ethereum was extremely famous in 2017 which prompted an enormous increment in price from simple single digits to $1400 with lots of purchasing pressure from a retail crowd pushing the cryptocurrency high as can be. [/b]
AFAIK the all-time high for Ethereum wasn't reached during 2017 but it was during the January 2018's first few weeks. That made a significant pump for most altcoins and Ethereum took the spotlight.

This happened after bitcoin reaching its all time high so that's possible to happen again when we see a bull run. It will be for bitcoin first then the altcoins will be next. Those analysts that says we may never see it again, okay that's fine.
Activity: 736
Merit: 11
When Ethereum gets the highest price in 2017 then of course it is the highest price that can only be reached by ethereum at that time and the price increase is also influenced by the high price of Bitcoin at that time and as you said that year the ICO is growing very fast so demand is Ethereum was very high at the time, but for now I think reaching $ 1000 is still very difficult for ethereum, but if the price of Bitcoin goes back to 2017, of course it can happen again.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
The crypto market has been down to more than two years now with a huge decrease in prices of altcoins like Ethereum whose costs once soar back at the apex of the crypto bull run when Bitcoin’s price was nearly $20,000 combined with the expanding fame of altcoins in the midst of traders.

Ethereum was extremely famous in 2017 which prompted an enormous increment in price from simple single digits to $1400 with lots of purchasing pressure from a retail crowd pushing the cryptocurrency high as can be. This was supported in those days in light of the fact that blockchain was being utilized for Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) which implied that investors who needed to get new altcoins would put resources into Ethereum.

I didnt click any links that you have given which would only redirect into that site but i would answer about the main topic here about ETH wouldnt reach $1000 again?
How sure you are? I do hate to those so-called analysis on keeping  saying that a certain wont hit up those ATH prices once again.I dont see for smart contract project
 wont really able to surpass on its previous peak.The market is still young and there still lots of years to improve and to be adopted.We cant still draw conclusions just
because on seeing the current condition of the market.
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
The question should be when exactly does he consider as again or is he tryna say Ethereum price throughout its life cycle will never get to $1k or does he have a given time frame for this speculation. If there's no certain period I beg to disagree with his analysis because given Btc market surges Ethereum market will surge as well despite the fact ICOs are no longer as relevant as they used to be which was mainly what made eth price pump hard.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
after eth2 pos stage inflation rate will reduced and some coins will be locked for staking. accessible eth on circulation reduced on market. how will this effect eth prices you think? maybe 1000$ not reach easily but it will be in long term
Activity: 1162
Merit: 516
1BTC Welcome Bonus
Ethereum value need to get some more smart contract support as well as on development side because after the smart contract business starting they were not done big update to improve their project.
That is one of the major reason for the drop and no multiple platform update from the team.
Activity: 896
Merit: 305
www.thegeomadao.com
even if bitcoin touches $50k. I think if this really happens then my prediction is the opposite, eth will be higher than $1400. true, icos has lost interest, but in its efforts I believe eth has other ways to stay in demand so prices will experience much better changes
Activity: 224
Merit: 71
yes in an analysis it is necessary to prepare all the scenario possible but Ethereum will not exceed the $ 1000 sa I do not think
Activity: 2240
Merit: 175
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

Why zero in on Ethereum? all the coins are down now, and I don't think all experts share the same sentiment, I have seen a lot of people throwing a lot of support to Ethereum, because this is still the second most popular coin in the market, not because there is no more ICO, it's ga,e over for Ethereum.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
if bitcoin surge higher eth will definitely surge too

This is exactly what I'm thinking although ETH is not totally dependent with BTC but if there is a price rally for Bitcoin then it could make some effect to pull the price of Ethereum. There is an up-coming big updates for Ethereum that might help the price to increase, also there's a lot of new project that use ETH as base currency for their crowdfunding which means that there still demand for ETH.
Activity: 442
Merit: 11
Many cryptocurrency analysts constantly give different forecasts.  But in reality, no one can know how the market as a whole will behave.  I now pay attention to forecasts, but this is more likely not for making any serious decisions, but for interest and seeing what is happening in the crypto world.  Regarding ETH, I’ll say that the second-largest coin from CoinMarketCap has every opportunity to reach a price much higher than the one at the peak of $ 1,400.
Activity: 924
Merit: 520
~snip~
This maybe a valid point but I think ETH's price, just like most cryptocurrencies, is unpredictable! Perhaps we all knew for sure that the era of ICO's has long been gone but had made a mark for its contribution to ETH's rise to become one of the top cryptocurrency in the industry.

I guess we must also acknowledge Ethereum's strengths such as its smart contract feature, a tested and stable platform and ecosystem able to host a multitude of projects and Dapps  on top of it, and most importantly, its overall network value.

Now I think its too early to speculate a downfall on ETH's price because we will never know what will happen next to this platform and what benefits  it could give us in the future. Imho.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

Well, we have to see that, I think the upcoming upgrade of Ethereum is quite interesting.  And it will possibly boost the market and its community.  No one can precisely tell what will happen in the future especially when it comes to cryptocurrency.  Unless ETH is abandoned, there is always a chance that the ETH market will recover and even surpass its ATH.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
I feel the problem with ETH is its own platform. Most of the tokens created on it went scam or dead, some which are running will eventually create their own blockchain and migrate. Hopefully the Proof of stake update will bring some investors in and start holding ETH again. Also I noticed that most of the hacks included either ETH or its tokens so cant say we will see thousand dollar soon.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 328
I couldn't tell, it won't but both of the possibilities are possible. Ethereum price may not reach that $1,000 again if the condition of the market is just like this. But let's wait for the bull run to happen and it might amazed us what would be the new ATH of Ethereum too. I know their point but i also have some point. Wink
Activity: 412
Merit: 101
At the present time, $ 1,000 is unrealistic, as Ethereum is still struggling below $ 160. However, anything that can happen in the cryptocurrency industry and whether Ethereum can "to the moon" or not, only time will tell. But I believe most people will think that ETH can reach $ 1000 in the future.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
If you want to publish an article about someone's claim, at least give us the reader the background of the analyst and his proof of claim.
There is no analyst will make a claim out of the blue, who is this mac?
I do not believe it at all, there are rooms to grow for Ethereum and its future is limitless.
Pages:
Jump to: