Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum prices may never again reach 1000$, says analyst - page 4. (Read 476 times)

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269
The crypto market has been down to more than two years now with a huge decrease in prices of altcoins like Ethereum whose costs once soar back at the apex of the crypto bull run when Bitcoin’s price was nearly $20,000 combined with the expanding fame of altcoins in the midst of traders.

Ethereum was extremely famous in 2017 which prompted an enormous increment in price from simple single digits to $1400 with lots of purchasing pressure from a retail crowd pushing the cryptocurrency high as can be. This was supported in those days in light of the fact that blockchain was being utilized for Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) which implied that investors who needed to get new altcoins would put resources into Ethereum.

Source: TheCoinrepublic

I like to believe that, Ethereum can still reach the $1000 level even if the ICO are gone, the fact that it is fast and the fee is very small, they can shift their roadmap from ICO to being accepted in marketplace.
Ethereum has everything on it, the team just needs to be flexible, they have the support of the community, and new project that are not ICO will always find Ethereum has something all they need to set up their own token.
Activity: 574
Merit: 24
My friend listening to analysts is not healthy in crypto space, let your decisions be based on what you can gather about the coin, many analysts like playing god, just look at this year alone many analysts says lots of rubbish about price predictions and it never happens
Activity: 1218
Merit: 251
If Ethereum reaches $ 1000 what about the price of bitcoin at that time? will certainly be even higher, for 2 years the crypto market is still like this there is still no good recovery even though we have analyzed it well and the length is still useless if the market is still like this.
We are in 2020 after bitcoin halving and ethereum release 2.0 what will happen will reach ATH.
Activity: 490
Merit: 16
Well if its on ETH's own to pump to 1k i can still doubt but if bitcoin surge higher eth will definitely surge too,i don't recommend listening to an analyst when buying or want to buy any coin because theybare humans like yourself, most times they are damn wrong
Activity: 145
Merit: 0
The crypto market has been down to more than two years now with a huge decrease in prices of altcoins like Ethereum whose costs once soar back at the apex of the crypto bull run when Bitcoin’s price was nearly $20,000 combined with the expanding fame of altcoins in the midst of traders.

Ethereum was extremely famous in 2017 which prompted an enormous increment in price from simple single digits to $1400 with lots of purchasing pressure from a retail crowd pushing the cryptocurrency high as can be. This was supported in those days in light of the fact that blockchain was being utilized for Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) which implied that investors who needed to get new altcoins would put resources into Ethereum.

Source: TheCoinrepublic
Pages:
Jump to: