Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum pump and dump? - page 2. (Read 22313 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
December 21, 2016, 01:46:43 AM
First of all i did not know where to post it so be free to move this topic.

I wanted to talk about the ethereum pump that was happening, i can see that its price has dropped by 25 per cent during the last 24 hours. Was it just a pump and dump? I knew that bitcoin is much stronger than it, bitcoin will be the only world currency soon...
This post is almost 10 months from now ether has big potential right now because of gambling that impose to it and those sucessful project that developers did those ico-s that linked into ethereum is perfect wait till next year before we sell our ethereum it will be pump.

none of these could save ethereum from going down so far. and it is going to continue going down.

have you forgotten that not long ago people were spamming ~$20 price and 1.5 billion dollar market cap? where are they now that ETH market cap is 0.6 billion dollar and price is ~$7 and falling fast?

Yes but we cannot able justify that may be better things happen tomorrow who knows, Why don't you think when ever bitcoin price raises definitely it will show impact on others for sure. Not only eth and etc there are many other coin are in the same situation. But definitely in 2017 there will be big pump in both of the markets.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
December 20, 2016, 11:24:31 AM

I wanted to talk about the ethereum pump that was happening, i can see that its price has dropped by 25 per cent during the last 24 hours. Was it just a pump and dump? I knew that bitcoin is much stronger than it, bitcoin will be the only world currency soon...
This post is almost 10 months from now ether has big potential right now because of gambling that impose to it and those sucessful project that developers did those ico-s that linked into ethereum is perfect wait till next year before we sell our ethereum it will be pump.

none of these could save ethereum from going down so far. and it is going to continue going down.

have you forgotten that not long ago people were spamming ~$20 price and 1.5 billion dollar market cap? where are they now that ETH market cap is 0.6 billion dollar and price is ~$7 and falling fast?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
December 20, 2016, 11:16:29 AM

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
December 20, 2016, 07:36:00 AM
yes ups and down is the nature of Ethereum  but hope that this time its value will really increase so much.

That is the nature of all crypto and not just ETH lol Yes it is a pump and dump BS coin.

If there is active development, it is not a BS coin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
December 20, 2016, 03:44:45 AM
yes ups and down is the nature of Ethereum  but hope that this time its value will really increase so much.

That is the nature of all crypto and not just ETH lol Yes it is a pump and dump BS coin.
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
December 20, 2016, 03:43:45 AM
Almost all the coins do pump and dump even scam coins too. Traders do find it a good opportunity to book the profits during these periods. Ethereum will rise from the current price with passing of time.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
December 20, 2016, 12:22:16 AM

The Ethereum price is quite low at the moment. It is just 0.016. It might rise to 0.025 after the next hard fork.

It looks like Ehereum is going down.. I think that many short term investors have moved their capital - seeing the potential in Bitcoin.  Roll Eyes

It is just 0.01 now.

It is possible that next pump will come shortly.. Someone probably already collects coins Wink

nah it s too soon for a pump, ethereum is still getting dumped real hard these days and with the bitcoin price rising everybody is trading bitcoin, nobody is interested in any of the altcoins for pump and dump.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
December 19, 2016, 01:38:04 PM

The Ethereum price is quite low at the moment. It is just 0.016. It might rise to 0.025 after the next hard fork.

It looks like Ehereum is going down.. I think that many short term investors have moved their capital - seeing the potential in Bitcoin.  Roll Eyes

It is just 0.01 now.

It is possible that next pump will come shortly.. Someone probably already collects coins Wink

That cold be true, the volume is still high.
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
December 19, 2016, 10:02:03 AM

It is just 0.01 now.

Activity: 31
December 19, 2016, 09:55:54 AM

First if you are trading and holding some ethereum then it is a good thing to pump the ethereum , ethereum price right now is not that stable but it always range at 0.018 or 0.019 you in every 1 etheruem you buy you can really make 0.001 bitcoin and if someone dump the ethereum then wait till the ethereum pumped it again,

It is just 0.01 now.
October 28, 2016, 12:40:25 PM

First if you are trading and holding some ethereum then it is a good thing to pump the ethereum , ethereum price right now is not that stable but it always range at 0.018 or 0.019 you in every 1 etheruem you buy you can really make 0.001 bitcoin and if someone dump the ethereum then wait till the ethereum pumped it again,

Activity: 924
Merit: 500
October 28, 2016, 07:45:02 AM

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
October 27, 2016, 09:59:07 PM
In long term, I think that ETC will do it and ETH will become worthless with all the hard forks.

No it won't, ETC is just mimicking some of ETH development moves but I think both of them will succeed in the long term.

Difficult to say. The ETC is just a tool to make quick profits for some people. They may desert it soon after.

I also have this same feeling. Everyone expect that Ethereum will chase Bitcoin, but sometimes it looks like someone is playing with price for his own profit ..
October 22, 2016, 12:29:28 PM
In long term, I think that ETC will do it and ETH will become worthless with all the hard forks.

No it won't, ETC is just mimicking some of ETH development moves but I think both of them will succeed in the long term.

Difficult to say. The ETC is just a tool to make quick profits for some people. They may desert it soon after.
Activity: 317
Merit: 317
October 19, 2016, 09:28:47 PM

Activity: 95
October 18, 2016, 04:49:14 PM
yes ups and down is the nature of Ethereum  but hope that this time its value will really increase so much.
October 17, 2016, 06:57:07 AM
Activity: 70
October 16, 2016, 12:21:54 PM
It seems the Ethereum price is holding quite well at present. Let us wait and see the price in a few days.

i think maybe we see  small pump...
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
October 16, 2016, 05:17:41 AM
It seems the Ethereum price is holding quite well at present. Let us wait and see the price in a few days.

The Ethereum price is consolidating at the moment. After a few more weeks, the price will rise a lot.
October 15, 2016, 12:24:08 PM
I do not hope this is happening but I think that it will pump but that a lot of us will not really dump it fast.
It has a good future so why would we dump it right ?

as long ethereum is alive , there will be a lot of pump and dumps happening in it. so don't worry about it and do what i do. wait for the bottom to get here after the dump has started (like right now) and buy at the bottom and dump as fast as you felt satisfied with the profit.
yes that is right it is the nature of Etherium you can really see a lot of bumps and dumps in the price of Etherium, but hope that there will no such crash that we experience in past.

Bumps and dumps are the feature and nature of not only ethereum but of a lot of other assets and currencies so it will remain there until its reach become sufficient to everyone and the etherum is now good at its work we can expect that a crash will not occur in the future in any exchange.

That is right. The pump and dump apply to all the altcoins. It also applies to the bitcoin, its price is very volatile.
Pages:
Jump to: