Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum pump and dump? - page 5. (Read 22313 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
August 26, 2016, 03:04:20 PM
The white DAO was emptied of ETC. It looks like the ETH guys already started unloading the ETC.

I thought they can only have access to the ETC by the end of August. Anyway, it seems the ETC price has not dropped.

Hmm...that might be why ETC is slumping. Remember when it used to bounce back up when it got below 0.003? Not now.

https://etherx.com/account/0xfa52274dd61e1643d2205169732f29114bc240b3

if thats ethereum foundation dumping etc . i guess i read somewehre thats how much ETH and therefor ETC they have . but could be wrong.

Thanks. Sure explains why ETC's bouncing back up. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1078
August 25, 2016, 12:13:13 PM
The white DAO was emptied of ETC. It looks like the ETH guys already started unloading the ETC.

I thought they can only have access to the ETC by the end of August. Anyway, it seems the ETC price has not dropped.

Hmm...that might be why ETC is slumping. Remember when it used to bounce back up when it got below 0.003? Not now.

if thats ethereum foundation dumping etc . i guess i read somewehre thats how much ETH and therefor ETC they have . but could be wrong.

The final balance of that account is 0.

Does it mean the Ethereum Foundation has dumped all the ETC to the market and has nothing left?
yes thats what it looks like

and i remember in that skype leak they devs talked about selling that free extra money they got with ETC they seemed so surpriced id say they rushed and sold.

maybe EH run already out of bullets.

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
August 25, 2016, 08:52:13 AM

The final balance of that account is 0.

Does it mean the Ethereum Foundation has dumped all the ETC to the market and has nothing left?
legendary
August 25, 2016, 01:53:09 AM

legendary
Activity: 924
August 24, 2016, 03:37:32 PM

legendary
August 24, 2016, 04:27:28 AM
analysing the situtation:
option 1:

huge dumps to come.
that means big oportunity to buy
and hold the ones you have. if the dump is over the price will rise

the ETC comunity is stuborn they wont sell or stop or give up
its about priciples.
thats very strong motivation

option 2:
none of the big whales dumps.
then the price goes up.

i think after the 2th of september we will see a rise of ETC

I think it could happen. So it is better not to buy the ETC for the time being. We shall wait after the early September.

That is right. I shall not buy any ETC in the near future.

I do not like the fact that somebody with ill intention owns a significant amount of the coins.
but thats the case with almost any premind coin. even with bitcoin its known that satoshi has a million cins . but anyway there are 2 kind of investors . one buys when the price falls one buys when the bottom is reached and the price starts to rise . either way is ok.

and like i said befor etc will rise no matter what option happens .
becouse i dont see the comunity give up even if they lose money the will go on just out of priciples.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
August 23, 2016, 10:21:04 AM
option 1:

huge dumps to come.

its about priciples.

option 2:
then the price goes up.

I think it could happen. So it is better not to buy the ETC for the time being. We shall wait after the early September.

That is right. I shall not buy any ETC in the near future.

I do not like the fact that somebody with ill intention owns a significant amount of the coins.
Activity: 31
August 23, 2016, 08:53:14 AM
option 1:

huge dumps to come.

its about priciples.

option 2:
then the price goes up.

legendary
August 23, 2016, 02:10:01 AM
option 1:

huge dumps to come.

its about priciples.

option 2:
then the price goes up.

legendary
August 23, 2016, 01:57:54 AM
etc is strong it didnt die and it will get stronger

you see a coin stays alive if it has :

a comunity and if its listed on big exchanges
ETC has all this.

if the hackers from ETH want to dump well ok the price goes down for a bit and others will buy

the thing about ETC is that it makes ETH a testnet it is so suimular to the ETH database the only difference is ETC is a blockchain and not a database.

here some links what is acomplished in the last month:
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 18, 2016, 12:53:15 PM
The price of Ethereum is around 0.018 now. It did not drop below 0.017 after the hard fork. That could be a good sign.

but still we cannot trust on it, it is still not well secured I have a doubt that once again due to some issue the price will drop down to bottom and once again all of those who have invested in ethereum will lose all of their capital in there.

But the ETC is a pump and dump coin. The DAO hack has 3% of the ETC. That could reduce the price a lot.

Not just that. There are lots of ETC in the white DAO contract on ETH chain and lots of ETC held by the Ethereum foundation.

I also heard one Chinese company hold 416,000 Ethereum. If all these dump, the price of ETC could collapse.

It's a disaster waiting to happen. Not really sure why some got some excited about it at this point. It's clearly a sell for now.

Maybe the ETC pumpers have enough funds to absorb the 40 million ETC waiting to to be dumped.
they will not be dumped, at least not any time soon, hacker will save it for later when all the people from eth will go on etc then he might dump it
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
August 18, 2016, 11:52:28 AM
The price of Ethereum is around 0.018 now. It did not drop below 0.017 after the hard fork. That could be a good sign.

but still we cannot trust on it, it is still not well secured I have a doubt that once again due to some issue the price will drop down to bottom and once again all of those who have invested in ethereum will lose all of their capital in there.

But the ETC is a pump and dump coin. The DAO hack has 3% of the ETC. That could reduce the price a lot.

Not just that. There are lots of ETC in the white DAO contract on ETH chain and lots of ETC held by the Ethereum foundation.

I also heard one Chinese company hold 416,000 Ethereum. If all these dump, the price of ETC could collapse.

It's a disaster waiting to happen. Not really sure why some got some excited about it at this point. It's clearly a sell for now.

The ETC price is dropping at the moment, but its price depends on the actions of big whales. If they support it, the price might rise again.

There is a time bomb of the ETC. That is the 3.6 milion hold by the DAO hacker. If it is dumped, the price will be close to zero.

Maybe the ETC community can negotiate with the DAO hacker and offer him some concessions so that he will not dump the ETC.
Activity: 33
August 17, 2016, 11:11:23 AM

The ETC price is dropping at the moment, but its price depends on the actions of big whales. If they support it, the price might rise again.

There is a time bomb of the ETC. That is the 3.6 milion hold by the DAO hacker. If it is dumped, the price will be close to zero.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
August 09, 2016, 02:21:22 PM

Activity: 294
August 08, 2016, 01:47:29 PM

Price is heading lower. Even their twitter account was abandoned.
August 08, 2016, 01:33:30 PM

August 08, 2016, 12:58:00 AM
August 07, 2016, 07:10:06 AM

There is no clear indication from the hacker about his intention. So the price of the ETC is drifting now.

Yes but when will ETC become available to the hacker?

I heard it is end of August. So we have about three weeks to pump and dump the ETC if the hacker also dumps.
August 06, 2016, 09:21:29 PM

There is no clear indication from the hacker about his intention. So the price of the ETC is drifting now.

Yes but when will ETC become available to the hacker?
Activity: 36
August 06, 2016, 11:50:05 AM

Maybe the ETC pumpers have enough funds to absorb the 40 million ETC waiting to to be dumped.

What's the ETA on that?

Nobody knows. Or only the hacker will not the price direction as he has a lot ETC and can influence the price.

Pages:
Jump to: