Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum, Ripple or Litecoin? - page 11. (Read 6494 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 06:04:44 AM
Ethereum by far in my opinion.
Activity: 32
July 18, 2018, 05:45:38 AM
I will definitely buy ethereum, ripple and litecoin because these three are among the best altcoins this year. This comment is according to the experts. I think it wouldn't hurt us if we listen to them. After all our goal is to earn from our investments. Smiley
Activity: 83
July 18, 2018, 05:42:16 AM
My opinion is to focus on Ethereum . And stick to it . Good opportunity.
Activity: 425
Merit: 109
July 18, 2018, 05:39:57 AM
If you can diversify your investment among the three coins, I'd suggest 60/20/20 split - Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple. ETH is always the first choice and other altcoins are just less strong.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 05:32:16 AM
What is the best choice regarding investing in these coins? Lately I have sold my Ethereum and now I am waiting for the right moment to buy them again, but shall I also buy Ripple and Litecoin?
For me I still support Ethereum all the way. theres Nothing wrong with buying litecoins and ripple. both of them are good coins. you wont regret from buying them. just calculate your gains and loss in this
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
July 18, 2018, 05:26:48 AM
What is the best choice regarding investing in these coins? Lately I have sold my Ethereum and now I am waiting for the right moment to buy them again, but shall I also buy Ripple and Litecoin?
All the same I look in the direction of Ethereum. Because Ethereum is backed by demand! After all bids are due to Ethereum, investment in ICO shall be taken only by Ethereum! And it is good to consolidate the Ethereum on the market!
Activity: 25
July 18, 2018, 05:25:41 AM
Right. Like Bitcoin, ETH has a high volatility. It is suitable for investment. ETH also has good speed and transaction fees
Activity: 95
July 18, 2018, 05:16:03 AM
I think Eth and Ripple is good to buy right now.
I am not so sure with Litecoin.
Activity: 128
July 18, 2018, 05:14:36 AM
Ethereum is the best over ripple and litecoin, base on popularity gained and value; Ethereum surpass both ripple and litecoin. Ethereum is a coin widely used due to its smart contract functionality, it is widely used and common among ICOs. So it has gather enough potential to be the best and number one altcoin. Ethereum is even the second best coin after bitcoin. So it has edge over both ripple and litecoin
Activity: 82
July 18, 2018, 05:09:42 AM
Most likely that every one of the three altcoins r as of now diminishing by right around 10% more. I believe it's great to purchase ETH first. I would expect an once in a lifetime opportunity that ETH would be more persisting than the two coins. After ETH increments and becomes new can purchase to two different coins.
Activity: 165
July 18, 2018, 05:06:26 AM
Honestly I prefer Ethereum with other coins because. Ethereum in my opinion has great potential for more growth. This is a smart contract blockchain and more applications will be used. I think now is the right time to invest in Ethereum.
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
July 18, 2018, 04:57:17 AM
I think the trio is a potential coin. Both the ethereum, ripple or litecoin does have advantages and drawbacks of each. If I prefer on the ethereum and ripple. Both these coins also I have for trading.
Activity: 105
July 18, 2018, 04:35:37 AM
I think you have done mistake to sell your ethereum because you have sold it at a very low price and it has started to grow up now..so i believe still it is a good time to buy ethereum and not to sell it...and ripple i dont trust for long term at all
Activity: 64
July 18, 2018, 04:34:05 AM
Crypto is the most popular currency in the money market. My preference is ethereum and ripple. Ethereum is the most valuable currency after Bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
July 18, 2018, 04:24:20 AM
I do not see any prospects in Litecoin, as in Ripple. They will continue to exist in no way improving their products. Ethereum is only for a long-term perspective.
Activity: 98
July 18, 2018, 03:55:39 AM
Ripple and litecoin are good. But for now, ethereum is the best. Many projects use ethereum.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 295
July 18, 2018, 03:42:22 AM
Hold ethereum and litecoin, That two coin have a good potential and sure the price will rise later.

yes ETH and LTC is very potential for us to make long-term investments because the two coins are very strong potential, although the price often follow from the price of BItcoin but the matter of price decline of the two coins is certainly not going to experience a very deep decline and if the price goes up it will quickly returned to the highest price, and the functionality and speed of the transaction is also quite fast.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
July 18, 2018, 03:29:54 AM
ETH will my favorite alternative cryptocurrency forever. ETH is the most strong altcoin which has so many pluses, bright sides and predicions at all.
Activity: 22
July 18, 2018, 03:17:06 AM
Hold ethereum and litecoin, That two coin have a good potential and sure the price will rise later.
Activity: 322
July 18, 2018, 03:09:25 AM
I mostly prefer to keep ETH. ETH is the queen of crypto world and it has the second highest value. ETH is the cryptocurrency used in the Ethereum Platform - which is an open sourced software platform based on blockchain technology that enables developers to build and deploy decentralized applications. Further we can use ETH to purchase tokens from ICO's which under the etherium based projects. So i personally love to keep ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: