Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum, Ripple or Litecoin? - page 40. (Read 6527 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 07:36:51 AM
For me, as for the main part of people involved in cryptocurrency, the leading altcoin is Ethereum, because it is reliable, high-tech and most importantly promising
Activity: 89
June 07, 2018, 07:22:19 AM
I would go with ethereum. All 3 are solid choices including ripple, it just has a bad rep because of bank funding but if you looking at it based on investment value alone, it does have quite a bit of potential.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 07:18:26 AM
These three coins have a future! Their development may depend on the situation as a whole in the market of carpets. And also from investing in the promotion of these coins.
Activity: 154
June 07, 2018, 07:16:42 AM
Ethereum, Ripple or Litecoin coins preferred by investors in the crypto currency market. ripple which has the most potential for me.
Activity: 154
June 07, 2018, 07:15:56 AM
What is the best choice regarding investing in these coins? Lately I have sold my Ethereum and now I am waiting for the right moment to buy them again, but shall I also buy Ripple and Litecoin?

For me, the best choices from these options are ethereum and litecoin. Because, I think being reliable is very important, and for me, ripple is not a reliable coin, because it is not a decentralized altcoin.
I think the three coins have a good future,
but the more potential if I think it is ethereum,
because ethereum is now arguably the best altcoin

I also think ripple can reach better prices in the future, but in my opinion, ripple is not good for the future successes of cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
June 07, 2018, 07:04:11 AM
What is the best choice regarding investing in these coins? Lately I have sold my Ethereum and now I am waiting for the right moment to buy them again, but shall I also buy Ripple and Litecoin?

For me, the best choices from these options are ethereum and litecoin. Because, I think being reliable is very important, and for me, ripple is not a reliable coin, because it is not a decentralized altcoin.
I think the three coins have a good future,
but the more potential if I think it is ethereum,
because ethereum is now arguably the best altcoin
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
June 07, 2018, 06:57:11 AM
Etherium ---> rekt
Litecoin ----> rekt

XRP --------->  best coin

This is absolute nonsense.
I use to be supporter of Ripple, but lost all my confidence. Ripple is not the best coin, Ripple is not good coin. Ripple is build around speculations only and it is build with one idea only - the owners to control the price of it and make money.

Pfffft proof me otherwise.

Still XRP best coin
Activity: 139
June 07, 2018, 02:15:46 AM
These three coins are all leading ones looking at the pecking order of the crypto ranking. Hence, you can be sure to a large extent a huge return on any of the three you say wish to put your money into.
Note, it's advisable not putting all of the money in one, but you can diversify by investing in the three.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 06, 2018, 08:14:10 PM
Well, if you choose from these three projects, the broadcast is certainly more interesting and promising. In the ranking of the Chinese, for example, he comes first. And so everyone chooses what is closer to him.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
June 06, 2018, 07:58:37 PM
Stay away from ripples, then hold ethereum and litecoin. Both Coins have a good potential and believe the price will rise later. Good luck!
Activity: 472
Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!
June 06, 2018, 07:53:21 PM
Etherium ---> rekt
Litecoin ----> rekt

XRP --------->  best coin

This is absolute nonsense.
I use to be supporter of Ripple, but lost all my confidence. Ripple is not the best coin, Ripple is not good coin. Ripple is build around speculations only and it is build with one idea only - the owners to control the price of it and make money.
Activity: 84
June 06, 2018, 07:50:36 PM
Definitely ETH!
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
June 06, 2018, 07:49:25 PM
XRP and LTC are good for a long run holding, I think. Litepay, if it arrives, at last, will probably have a significant impact on LTC's price. XRP is very promising since it just follows, in some ways, in BTC's footsteps.
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
June 06, 2018, 07:48:40 PM
I think ripple is the best choice among them, the price of ripple is relatively  lower than ethereum and litecoin hence when one is having large amount of ripple and the price falls, the impact won't be felt significantly as compared to having large amounts of ripple.
in my opinion the best all altcoin is ethereum because ethereum is the most demand and popular altcoin now. it has a potential to be next large cryptocurrency and maybe next to a bitcoin. ethereum is a good altcoin so that many people having interest to invest and many good comments about ethereum you will hear regardless what ethereum can give to all the users.
Activity: 336
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
June 06, 2018, 07:41:32 PM
With those 3 options, i will choose ethereum! Why? Ethereum is the queen of altcoins, and very popular now as it was being used on such ico's and gas on ethereum transactions. I hold some eth at the moment,when it rise close to bitcoin value,i will get rich or many people will get rich rather
Activity: 162
June 06, 2018, 07:37:08 PM
I think ripple is the best choice among them, the price of ripple is relatively  lower than ethereum and litecoin hence when one is having large amount of ripple and the price falls, the impact won't be felt significantly as compared to having large amounts of ripple.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
June 06, 2018, 07:34:49 PM
Dont buy Ripple! All newcomers ever buy a ripple at a high price and then complain that it fell. Ripple is based only on marketing

Yes, that's true, I read one buy bought at $2.50 now he is holding his ripple at a loss and there's no guaranty that it will ever go up to that level again, I prefer ethereum anytime they are a more stable coin and everybody here knows or hold ethereum, it is the second most trusted coin in the market today and you should do too.
Activity: 406
June 06, 2018, 07:29:53 PM
For me all of this 3 altcoins have a bright future but i think investing in ethereum is still more better because we all know that ethereum is the strongest altcoins for long time and a lot of people all over the world is trusting ethereum.
Activity: 39
June 06, 2018, 07:17:18 PM
Litecoin: It is Silver to Bitcoin. It is one of the best performing currency this year. It has low fees, faster transactions and has more friendly development team as Bitcoin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 02:20:04 PM
I would say that now there is no priority in any of the represented currencies, it is best to break your portfolio on an equal footing at all
Agree with you. As we can see on the market currencies graph, we can say that if bitcoin will grow up, than all crypto should grow.
Pages:
Jump to: