Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum, Ripple or Litecoin? - page 44. (Read 6527 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 05:22:27 AM
These coins are both good to buy and hold. But if you want to hold a coin which has the most stable price then choose Ethereum.
Activity: 28
May 30, 2018, 05:22:26 PM
Verasity was recently at Genesis London to explore the biggest issues in Blockchain. Including research and development, industry regulation, economics, and real-world applications of Blockchain tech. There were at Genesis all day and then at the networking event afterwards. See More Details
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
May 30, 2018, 04:40:04 PM
I prefer ethereum from this list, ripple is bad for me because it's centralized and can't be mined , litecoin i don't like from the begining so ethereum is the best choise for me.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 04:11:31 PM
Im much more of Ethereum guy for now even if they fall down I know that their marketing strategist will make up to it.

Ripple is not an decentralized crypto. Correct me if im wrong, but as I see ethereum is more capable than ripple to be on the top Crypto

nowadays.
Activity: 616
May 30, 2018, 04:04:33 PM
If new ICO projects will be released on the basis of the blockchain of Litecoin, then it makes sense to keep this asset.
Activity: 152
Merit: 18
May 30, 2018, 03:58:48 PM
All I can say is do not buy ripple, it is a wrong way. And about another ones I would buy ethereum because I know not so much about litecoin
Activity: 105
May 30, 2018, 06:11:42 AM
I think Ethereum and Litecoin would be my choices here. Their values are high enough to give me good return once I invest in them. Also, they command more support, and thus a higher usage rate that could contribute in helping their price point boost. However those two coins better fit the bill of a long term investment because although they have better price points compared to Ripple, their gains are slow and take some time to gain substantial profit.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
May 30, 2018, 06:00:23 AM
What is the best choice regarding investing in these coins? Lately I have sold my Ethereum and now I am waiting for the right moment to buy them again, but shall I also buy Ripple and Litecoin?
My suggestion is better to buy more than 1 coin. Because if you later have a loss in the first coin you can cover that loss with your profit from the second coin.
that's just a suggestion from me.
Activity: 18
May 30, 2018, 05:57:03 AM
I like all of these altcoins, Ethereum, Ripple and Litecoin. That's because they are among the best altcoins recommended by experienced or experts cryptocurrency masters. And they are also very popular together with bitcoin. They may go down sometimes but I believe they can always recover.
Activity: 13
May 29, 2018, 09:34:41 AM
XRP andETH is the first choice for me to invest in next time.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
May 29, 2018, 09:31:32 AM
XRP only coin with use
Activity: 616
May 29, 2018, 03:33:57 AM
I would totally go for Ripple.

DID you guys SEE HOW MANY PARTNERSHIPS they have? Huuuuge

Buy XRP

I disagree with you, because regardless of the partnerships they have, nothing is happening. Ripple is build around speculations only. None of their partners is not using it.

Thanks for your response. 
But can you show me a dapp on etherium wih more than a million users?......

They will switch from xcurrent to xrapid and there it will be....the Rippening Wink

Yes, it has a lot of partnership, but there is no sense from it yet. Another disadvantage is that Ripple is not a blockchain project.
May 28, 2018, 05:45:59 PM

Buy XRP

I disagree with you, because regardless of the partnerships they have, nothing is happening. Ripple is build around speculations only. None of their partners is not using it.

Thanks for your response. 
But can you show me a dapp on etherium wih more than a million users?......

They will switch from xcurrent to xrapid and there it will be....the Rippening Wink
Activity: 224
May 28, 2018, 05:00:24 PM
Both good coins. The current market has 3 coins in good projection. I think these coins should buy and hold now. That three coin has a good potential and sure the price will rise later.
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001
May 28, 2018, 04:44:30 PM

Buy XRP

Activity: 320
May 28, 2018, 04:26:11 PM
all three coins are now having the best reputation in altcoin crypto, but i prefer to choose ethereum because ethereum is now one of the best coins and platfrom supports many ico. at some time forward the price of ethereum will increase drastically and this can happen.
May 28, 2018, 04:24:24 PM

Buy XRP
Activity: 46
May 28, 2018, 04:15:40 PM
If you had only one coin in your portfolio, investing into more than 1 instrument could be a bit challenging for you, but still I would definitely recommend to invest in Ripple and Litecoin as they are very promising altcoins for the nearest future.
Activity: 19
May 28, 2018, 11:07:24 AM
Ethereum and litecoin I consider very reliable investments that are developing well and will grow in price. Ripple is questionable, he can shoot, but I fear that his overtake Stellar.
Activity: 19
May 28, 2018, 06:03:36 AM
Yes, Investment in ripple is much better. Multiply your many is possible in ripple because of its low cost. in Litecoin and Eth it will take much time.
Pages:
Jump to: