Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum, Ripple or Litecoin? - page 50. (Read 6527 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
May 18, 2018, 03:02:27 PM
I still believe in ethereum, this altcoin has many uses in everyday life or in investments ico. because most ico receive payment using ethereum and I prefer to use ethereum to make transactions. really hope the price of ethereum can be higher than the moment
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 02:55:22 PM
What is the best choice regarding investing in these coins? Lately I have sold my Ethereum and now I am waiting for the right moment to buy them again, but shall I also buy Ripple and Litecoin?
For long term hold.. I'll pick ripple but I really do like litecoin... it's the only coin I see with more resemblance to Bitcoin..
Activity: 168
May 18, 2018, 02:42:44 PM
Before choosing etherum, litecoin, or ripple I suggest you to learn the progress first, because you must really know each before you decide.
But most people choose ethereum than others.
Activity: 154
May 18, 2018, 02:37:28 PM
Do not choose a ripple because everyone is not satisfied with it, so far his reputation is not good.
Everyone avoids choosing a ripple, so I suggest choosing etherum or litecoin, because both are more secure than ripple coin.
Activity: 129
May 18, 2018, 02:35:23 PM
Definitely eth.  I see no reason to invest in other coins, especially in Ripple.  I do not believe in the success of Ripple.
Activity: 154
May 18, 2018, 02:33:42 PM
From what you mentioned, I recommend choosing litecoin and not choosing ripples, because litecoin is more advantageous than ripple.
But it's up to you, almost everyone who tries to be disappointed after knowing about ripple
Activity: 238
May 18, 2018, 01:42:50 PM
According to me there is no doubt about this that ethereum is the mostly used wallet in crypto world.and its is very easy to understand for any one and very this is very highly used in Bitcoins bountys.
Activity: 86
Merit: 11
May 18, 2018, 01:37:47 PM
I would also stay away from Ripple, avoid it at all costs.
Activity: 20
May 18, 2018, 12:27:50 PM
Both three coins are big caps in crypto market and have already sustained many high and lows for a long time. This also has restricted their growth with respect to new coins.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
May 18, 2018, 09:13:33 AM
I have found a funny game / website.

Everyone should check it out. Especially the people with "expert knowledge" Cheesy Cheesy

https://fudbingo.com/

You can give a person knowledge, but you can't make them think. Some people want to remain fools, only because the truth requires change.

Common misinformations debunked in 1 click Smiley
Merit: 31
May 18, 2018, 07:09:49 AM
What is the best choice regarding investing in these coins? Lately I have sold my Ethereum and now I am waiting for the right moment to buy them again, but shall I also buy Ripple and Litecoin?

Well from a fundamental point of view i feel that ethereum is a better bet since it has a greater use case.
The use case of ripple is highly debatable since you dont actually need to use ripple to use their payment network, the coin is also very centralized (very few nodes and all essentially controlled by the company, their company also still directly and indirectly holds what 40-50% of unreleased ripple as well), of course the orice has comedown quite a bit from its highs so could be worth a trade.

Litecoin on the other and is a much better alternative to ripple, here to the price has come down quite a bit, but again its use case is as a pure currency and it therefore competes directly with bitcoin, i honestly dont think anything can dislodge the network effect that bitcoin has and lite coin right now is to a large extent seen a test subject where often protocols and upgrades are released and if they work out are then implemented on the btc chain.
Activity: 59
May 18, 2018, 06:54:14 AM
Ethereum is a coin whose value is quite good and stable value.
I myself like Ethereum and I'm sure Ethereum can be a better coin in the future.
Currently, Litecoin is also a good coin. If possible, you can use your money to buy Litecoin, because Litecoin is a good coin. Smiley
Activity: 114
May 18, 2018, 03:40:13 AM
I will prefer Eth to the other coins you mentioned. ETH in my opinion has a great potential for more growth. it is the most stable of all and more application will be deployed on the network that will make it to grow more.
Activity: 46
May 18, 2018, 03:37:38 AM
I think all of these altcoins have great potential for investment so if I think it's better to hold them all in the future we will not know which altcoin is very profitable for us.
Activity: 24
May 18, 2018, 03:33:40 AM
All these projects in any case have a lot of support from the community, but today only ethereum can be distinguished from all these projects, because it is he who makes a huge step forward to the community and develops his project at a global pace.
Activity: 9
May 17, 2018, 11:52:12 AM
Taking in consideration that Litepay is unsuccessful, I can not advise to invest in Litecoin. Ripple blockchain is the quickest now (1500 transactions per second). Ethereum has wide network of users
Merit: 2
May 17, 2018, 06:55:37 AM
The XRP is off and you will be fine, XRP is a central currency that is used by the banker, XRP future is expected to be very good. Because only XRP for bank support.I think you should invest in scholars again because there is nothing more than ripple and litecoin ethereum. ETH is the only requirement for investing in ico because of ico and invest only for ETH.How Raple? I'm not really sure for this currency. In my opinion, if we do trading then Ripple, which was good trade with the currency with high prices, but the ripple is always well known as a coin.  Those who trade with ripple are generally expected to have good profits worthy coins for those who are particularly professional at ripple coins for future.
Activity: 97
Merit: 3
May 17, 2018, 06:52:04 AM
Ethereum > Litecoin > Ripple
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
May 17, 2018, 06:51:32 AM
I think that if to choose among these 3, then it is better to get Ethereum. I think it is more reliable. I have heard from my friends that Ripple isn't worth it as price is high and it failed. It didn't meet the expectations and I was recommended to avoid it

Maaan your friends advice is bogus.

Do your own research.
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 06:51:15 AM
I would recommend you to choose ethereum, I believe in this coin much more than in ripple or litecoin. Ripple as for me is not a good investment, and about litecoin I know little, so I definately prefer ethereum
Pages:
Jump to: