Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum, Ripple or Litecoin? - page 54. (Read 6527 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 08:33:59 PM
What is the best choice regarding investing in these coins? Lately I have sold my Ethereum and now I am waiting for the right moment to buy them again, but shall I also buy Ripple and Litecoin?

I personally  will prefer Ethereum to the other coins you mentioned. ETH in my opinion has a great potential for more growth. the next Lite coin and Ripple.
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 08:23:15 PM
I think if a lot of people support ripple I believe ripple will be the best coin after BTC and ETH. hopefully many investors want to help ripple to become the best coins in the future
Activity: 70
May 15, 2018, 08:14:32 PM
I have known many altcoins that's worth for my investments but actually, I do not have much information about them. Therefore, I am now just investing some the top altcoins like ETH and XRP, which will offer me higher opportunities of getting higher investment income.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
May 15, 2018, 11:09:35 AM
Ether may be the global altcoin that everyone wants, and I'm sure it will still grow in the future. But ripple that has many enemies may not be a bad idea to start a run because the price is cheap enough nowadays.
Activity: 154
May 15, 2018, 09:33:43 AM
I think for now better to plunge on litecoin because seen from the comparison of the three altcoin I see the potential of litecoin is almost the same as token etherium and litecoit price is cheaper then we can buy it in even more quantities.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
May 15, 2018, 09:18:36 AM
Best option ripple option.
Because gud market
Because make lot of market
Guud team.
Good best crypto rise.
Can be big rise.

Etherium not gud choice.

Litecoin dump dev

Commenter above, thanks for the best english since a few days. Wink

I could puke looking at the poorly written responding bots woth their broken bullshit Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
May 15, 2018, 09:17:35 AM
I suggest you invest in Ripple. Obviously, it has the 2nd highest market cap out of all cryptocurrencies. In addition, Ripple was the best performing cryptocurrency of 2017, with a staggering 36,000% increase from the beginning of the year.
Activity: 266
May 15, 2018, 09:16:56 AM
Ethereum, Ripple or Litecoin crypto currencies are popular coins from the world. It is a good thing to divide your presence into different coins. it can be ripple with the other part of the ethereum with the part of the coin you have.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
May 15, 2018, 09:10:45 AM
Both 3 coin is the promising coin  but now eth is the best option for long term hold thats why i am holding eth  i think at the end of 2018 it will be easily hit 2 k.
Activity: 196
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
May 15, 2018, 08:56:39 AM
Of all these coins, I would only choose Ethereum, this is the most valuable asset on which you can earn. The rest are questionable, ripple does not have a blockchain at all, and Litecoin is a stupid copy of Bitcoin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
May 15, 2018, 08:53:21 AM
This is a difficult choice, but now I would choose the Ethereum because it is really a stable and promising coin. I think that it is worth concentrating only on one coin.
Activity: 88
May 15, 2018, 08:21:22 AM
Personally I would go for a mix of Litecoin and Ethereum based on a usage basis and growth potential. Ripple is more of an unknown quantity as its usage case is mostly for the financial institutions to transfer money between themselves. It may grow in value as it previously did but that chances are far slimmer.
Activity: 815
Merit: 101
May 14, 2018, 10:37:56 PM
Ethereum, Litecoin and Ripple are all three good coins, each with its own advantages. But in the long run, I support Ethereum. I think Ethereum is the most worthwhile investment. However, if the funds are sufficient, they can diversify their investments and hold some of them.
ethereum is still one of the most potentially long-term coins because now the ethereum is still ongoing and has a good future. so I think ethereum becomes a potential platform for the future.
Activity: 90
May 14, 2018, 10:35:22 PM
Ethereum, Litecoin and Ripple are all three good coins, each with its own advantages. But in the long run, I support Ethereum. I think Ethereum is the most worthwhile investment. However, if the funds are sufficient, they can diversify their investments and hold some of them.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 14, 2018, 10:33:17 PM
I see the significant change of Ripple on the market. Comparing to other altcoins or even btc, the percentage of the change is very significant. Therefore, I think that it is best choice to have Ripple for future investment. However, no one knows about the future altcoins clearly. It all are based on my analysis and prediction.
Activity: 588
May 14, 2018, 10:29:39 PM
If possible, then you can invest in all three either ethereum, Litecoin or Ripple. Because all three also have a future. If you have capital, why choose one. I myself really want to be able to invest in all three.
Activity: 168
May 14, 2018, 10:23:28 PM
Of the three, I like Ethereum and Litecoin. Ripple is too centralized, though it could go up in price. I regard Ethereum and Litecoin as core holdings that will likely be around in 2025.
Activity: 84
May 14, 2018, 10:22:10 PM
I will choose ethereum of course instead those coins because it is better choice since it will provides a huge income that other coins in the market that can help me to finance my bills and my future goals in life.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
May 14, 2018, 10:11:02 AM
now is a good opportunity to buy ripple . its price is only 0.8 dollars now . its price exceeds three dollars in January this year . it is a coin that has practical uses . it is the best cross-border transfer solution
Activity: 22
May 14, 2018, 10:01:51 AM
I am convinced that the future for the ether and given the schedule of last year in late March, we should expect a sharp increase in the ETH interest rate!
Pages:
Jump to: