Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum, Ripple or Litecoin? - page 94. (Read 6523 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 501
March 08, 2018, 07:07:45 AM
I have invested in ethereum and litecoin. I didn't study much about ripple so I can not say anything about it. I have high hopes on litecoin and eth
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
March 08, 2018, 06:45:56 AM
I do not think that a ripple is an excellent choice, because you can earn on it in the long run but  in a year and a half or two.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
March 07, 2018, 05:15:05 PM
Ethereum is what I choose because its smart contract is unique and undeniable, more project need it's blockchain technology. Even though the coins are red tag today and the price of ethers dropped by 10% to it I still invest. 
Activity: 21
March 07, 2018, 04:56:41 PM
Ripple Powered Mobile App to Provide On-Demand Domestic Payments in Japan...
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
March 07, 2018, 04:48:31 PM
I bought Litecoin a month ago and wait for it to pamp, because now it's too early to sell it. I think that this is one of the most promising coins now on the market.
Activity: 182
March 07, 2018, 04:45:18 PM
As for me all of this coin are good. Probably Eth is the most perspective. Because today it's the most popular blochain for new start-ups.
I don't see a huge technological perspective of Litecoin. As for Ripple..it's strange that its price is so low. It is used in many banking organisations. Personally, I see that the price of the ripple will grow substantially.
Activity: 275
March 07, 2018, 01:05:18 PM
I will prefer Eth to the other coins you mentioned. ETH in my opinion has a great potential for more growth. It is a smart contract blockchain and more application will be deployed on the network that will make it to grow more.

Yes, ethereum is strong and more popular than litecoin as well as ripple, ethereum also has smart contracts, and for that ethereum has more potential to increase its value and become the best choice for investment.
Activity: 103
March 07, 2018, 12:42:54 PM
I think LTC and ETH is the first choice for me to invest by  next time! LTC have long times support and ETH have many ICO used and run token! Smiley
Activity: 133
March 07, 2018, 12:33:17 PM
i would choose ethereum, it is [Suspicious link removed]d application, it is smart contract and i think its current price is cheap and i will buy a few more
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
March 07, 2018, 12:32:30 PM
What is the best choice regarding investing in these coins? Lately I have sold my Ethereum and now I am waiting for the right moment to buy them again, but shall I also buy Ripple and Litecoin?
in my view investment in Ripple and Litecoin is not a good decision while investment in ETH is justified at this level. The future of ETH is very good.
I will agree with you about ETH there's really a great future ahead out of this project, but I also looking forward for litecoin as there's still chances that this coin will increase it's value, I think just by looking at the history of this two coins they both improved when bitcoin start to pumped up again, holding both project will give us some decent earnings after, just be very careful to assess if ever you are seeking for this project always have additional precautions to avoid mistakes.
Activity: 386
Merit: 1
March 07, 2018, 12:27:03 PM
What is the best choice regarding investing in these coins? Lately I have sold my Ethereum and now I am waiting for the right moment to buy them again, but shall I also buy Ripple and Litecoin?

Ethereum is the best choice and after that is litecoin, and for the ripple becomes the last option. And if for investment I prefer two coins, ethereum and litecoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
March 07, 2018, 12:25:12 PM
in my view investment in Ripple and Litecoin is not a good decision while investment in ETH is justified at this level. The future of ETH is very good.
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
March 07, 2018, 12:22:33 PM
Eth has more users which means more cash flow.. Ripple is manipulated by banks and is not decentralized. Litecoin I believe has low cash flow volume...
Activity: 235
March 07, 2018, 12:20:27 PM
Now is the best time to invest bcz crypto market was in a red zone few time ago and these low prices allow you to buy profitably a crypto.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
March 07, 2018, 12:16:50 PM
I am convinced that the future for the ether and given the schedule of last year in late March, we should expect a sharp increase in the ETH interest rate!
Activity: 112
March 07, 2018, 12:15:21 PM
I am more confident in token etherium because it is seen from keeping her price strong and very suitable in my opinion to be an investment.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
March 07, 2018, 12:12:52 PM
 If you are willing to wait for a long period of time, buy ethereum. Ethereum consumes a lot of time before it grows and produce profit.  It is a very good coin to invest with. Its a good idea to invest at ethereum so start reading about it.There is a large community that supports ethereum and you should also be one of the contributor with them.Just keep in mind to invest those money you are willing to lose.
Activity: 318
March 07, 2018, 12:08:43 PM
Dont buy Ripple! All newcomers ever buy a ripple at a high price and then complain that it fell. Ripple is based only on marketing

You are right, I have bought ripples when the price is high but now the price is down, and right now I can only resist the ripples that I have and wait for the price to get better. I should be more patient because the increase in ripples will take a very long time.
Activity: 228
March 07, 2018, 12:08:16 PM
I think for all three altcoins it is potential to be invested in the long term that is why I think it is very suitable to hold the three altcoin in the long run.
Activity: 273
Merit: 100
March 07, 2018, 12:05:13 PM
It is best to buy ETH and LTC. ETH and LTC will develop in the future. You will never lose if you invest in these two coins
Pages:
Jump to: