Author

Topic: Ethereum SCAM? - page 150. (Read 228005 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
June 13, 2017, 11:25:06 PM
I hope this is just an issue and the news is not true, I still believe ETH will last long. Investors still believe in this coin and use it for ETH-based ICO.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
June 13, 2017, 08:19:38 PM
Bitcoin will be one among many options, deal with it.

100% agreed and what I think happens is people get biased towards their own investment and against others to justify to themselves why they didn't invest in the other one.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
June 13, 2017, 08:16:02 PM
The desperation is not only real, it's quite pathetic.
Are you referring to Bitcoin or Ethereum shills?

I'm not an Ethereum shill if that's what you asked. I'm also not a BTC maximalist, they bring this to themselves and now are paying the consequences. They believed their own stupid narrative about Bitcoin being the only true chain they almost sound like stupid metalheads.

Bitcoin will be one among many options, deal with it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 255
June 13, 2017, 08:13:32 PM
Are you referring to Bitcoin or Ethereum shills?
legendary
Activity: 1568
June 13, 2017, 08:12:25 PM
legendary
Activity: 888
Monero - secure, private and untraceable currency.
June 13, 2017, 08:00:43 PM
Wow I can't remember I saw so heavily compressed bullshit posts one after another in my history. Lies and useful idiots. Bitcoin is dead, accept that people. Ethereum is the new nr. 1.
legendary
Activity: 1085
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
June 13, 2017, 10:57:59 AM
I just want to share this
https://medium.com/@WhalePanda/i-was-wrong-about-ethereum-804c9a906d36

Well, I cannot consider ETH a scam, because you were not forced to acquire it. People have their own free will and own understanding. If people wants to buy it, so be it. Do not accuse something mischievous that can hurt your ideals. The reality is, it is a "market" place, you were not born yesterday.
Activity: 112
June 13, 2017, 10:47:24 AM
For everyone saying 70m coins were pre-mined, you do realise there was a crowd-sale for Eth back at launch?  Cheesy
They bought it themselves to make launch look more legit. There is barely 100000 eth on exchanges at the moment.

Hilarious.
Some anonymous investors paid 31 591 btc back when there was no blockchain or software, just "idea" and Vitalik. Who would pay this price for "idea"? Yes, it is hilarious.

You mean like thousands of people are doing for ICOs and new coins right now? Yes, unheard of....
You think all the ICO coins sold to public only now? Some yes, some not. ICO is a most simple way to hold your pre-mine. Just set hilariously high price for pre-mined coins and you will have either big money from retards or huge pre-mine you "bought" from yourself. Usually both.

Good attempt at a deflection from my point. Not good enough though.

Where is deflection and what is actually your point?
Please be more clear on your statements since I don't understand "irony". How much ICO besides ethereum's gathered more than 30000 btc in 2014? Is it normal price for topic on forum?

You said that who would invest money based on an idea with little to show for it, I said that's exactly what people are doing with the hundreds of new altcoins being announced each week along with ICOs.

Back then in 2014, you're correct not many projects garnered as much attention or money as Ethereum - but that doesn't mean it's a scam. More like captured peoples (like mine - although I was a few months late to the crowdsale) attention. Back then though that was "only" $17m so it's definitely achievable.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
June 13, 2017, 10:37:43 AM
For everyone saying 70m coins were pre-mined, you do realise there was a crowd-sale for Eth back at launch?  Cheesy
They bought it themselves to make launch look more legit. There is barely 100000 eth on exchanges at the moment.

Hilarious.
Some anonymous investors paid 31 591 btc back when there was no blockchain or software, just "idea" and Vitalik. Who would pay this price for "idea"? Yes, it is hilarious.

You mean like thousands of people are doing for ICOs and new coins right now? Yes, unheard of....
You think all the ICO coins sold to public only now? Some yes, some not. ICO is a most simple way to hold your pre-mine. Just set hilariously high price for pre-mined coins and you will have either big money from retards or huge pre-mine you "bought" from yourself. Usually both.

Where is deflection and what is actually your point?
Please be more clear on your statements since I don't understand "irony". How much ICO besides ethereum's gathered more than 30000 btc in 2014? Is it normal price for topic on forum?
Activity: 350
Merit: 255
June 13, 2017, 10:34:12 AM

ETH-BTC COMPARATION

Learn English, you stupid Pajeet poo-in-the-loo, idiot.

People will take you more seriously then.
June 13, 2017, 10:28:39 AM

Hilarious.

June 13, 2017, 10:21:12 AM

Hilarious.

June 13, 2017, 10:13:39 AM

Hilarious.

Activity: 700
Merit: 275
June 13, 2017, 10:10:31 AM
So how come this will became a scam from the developer of the ethereum coin?Being the developer you can have the huge stocks of your coin which you can buy by your own on exchange of save after the crowdfunding this scene is normal he just really saved up that huge amount no scam at all

Yeah agreed. Why is this scam, not clear. If I'm founder of company and got 1 billion shares by myself then it doesn't mean my company is scam. That's not true statement at all. I can create as many as I want but I would restrict that to control my legitimate nature of trade. It all depends on the companies work flow, if they have to have that much coins for some good reason then they can have it really. FYI they are releasing it on the regular basis so it's no scam at all.
June 13, 2017, 10:09:50 AM

Hilarious.
June 13, 2017, 10:05:59 AM
For everyone saying 70m coins were pre-mined, you do realise there was a crowd-sale for Eth back at launch?  Cheesy

Hilarious.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
June 13, 2017, 10:02:16 AM
This does not seem possible. There are still many people investing in etherum, etherum is one of the very best projects, with the largest number of markets after bitcoin. I think this is just a small error.
I agree with you. If it is eth scam. Why in various wallet and mining sites still exist ethereum. And the value is fantastic too. Some time ago my friend got eth and can be used for trading even can be exchanged with altcoin other.
Yes that's true, yesterday I can still use and exchange ETH to Bitcoin.
The question is
Is the scam coin still usable ??
June 13, 2017, 09:58:49 AM
For everyone saying 70m coins were pre-mined, you do realise there was a crowd-sale for Eth back at launch?  Cheesy
June 13, 2017, 09:55:20 AM
Activity: 532
June 13, 2017, 09:42:10 AM
This does not seem possible. There are still many people investing in etherum, etherum is one of the very best projects, with the largest number of markets after bitcoin. I think this is just a small error.
I agree with you. If it is eth scam. Why in various wallet and mining sites still exist ethereum. And the value is fantastic too. Some time ago my friend got eth and can be used for trading even can be exchanged with altcoin other.
Jump to: