Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum staking concept 2020 (Proof of stake) - page 3. (Read 407 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
Vitalik decided to switch to POS due to their competitors scalability. But I think the reason it was taking too long is because its very hard to make this transition and ethereum had very large data in it. So transition from POW to POS is really hard though they are working hard,lets see if they can do it.

I have read a thread with also discusses the transition of ETH but what I have read as that ETH will not really be going int full POS but this is going to be hybrid POW and POS combined. So the main reason is for the scalability which I think its really important to address since the time where the kittens were active the network is clogged and gas price goes high.  Its almost bullrun and halving is also few month later so its very timely and ETH will sure stay on the 2nd cap rank still.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
Vitalik decided to switch to POS due to their competitors scalability. But I think the reason it was taking too long is because its very hard to make this transition and ethereum had very large data in it. So transition from POW to POS is really hard though they are working hard,lets see if they can do it.

Though sharding would significantly increase scalability of Ethereum, it could also pose problems we have never encountered. Ethereum needed this risk if it were to compete with newer utility tokens. But this should come only after a vigorous stage of testing and operation. It would have been better if they would have opted for a completely new blockchain and swapping the coins.
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
Activity: 504
Merit: 23
Epsilon Omega
Does anyone knows about upcoming ethereum staking concept?

"Due to these events, it was decided that Ethereum will switch to a PoS blockchain in January 2020. Let’s see how this will work and why ETH might become one of the best staking coins in the market."

What do you think this will affect the Ethereum price on 2020. I am curious about the staking pool mention in this article

Its a good good news about ethereum holders.

Links :
https://paybis.com/blog/best-staking-coins
Pages:
Jump to: