Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum TO $400 AGAIN - page 72. (Read 10638 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 20
March 14, 2018, 12:49:42 PM
It is possible that this price will return again and I will not be surprised. Now everything is falling, you do not know what price to expect tomorrow.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
March 14, 2018, 12:48:24 PM
I read some news that Ethereum will get back to 400 dollars.

Do you think these rumors are real? I tend to think yes and I think this will happen soon.

To be well understood, I believe in Ethereum's potential (even though so far I have lost money investing in Ethereum, but I notice that it is still a good project and this will makes it to explode one day) and I still believe that by the end of 2018 it will have an increase of thousands of dollars, but at the same time I feel that it will drop much more than it is now before starting the growth again.

Do not scare me and all of us, guys, that are holding Ethereum coins. All of my hopes are connected with the growth of this cryptocurrency, and this growth must be sufficient this year. I do not believe that it will fall again.

Dont be scare just because of this blind prediction.
All of this here because they want to make we are afraid and panic again.
When the price goes down, they will take the big opportunity to buy back again.
Activity: 340
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 12:45:56 PM
May be yes or no. No one can guess the exact bitcoin price and altcoin I think if you shudder sell them now if you trust to keep them.
Activity: 83
March 14, 2018, 12:40:20 PM
I do not believe it will come down to that.
Activity: 56
March 14, 2018, 12:29:43 PM
it seems the etherium is now starting to red and very down too far then what happens nowadays if all altcoin will go to zero.

It happens that some billionaires have tripled their fortunes, and that was all Smiley
March 14, 2018, 12:25:28 PM
It is not right to post information that will cause more panic in the system. Kindly keep sure news to yourself because new investors will not understand, it is only experience people in the system that will withstand this kind of news.

I think we just need to be realistic. This news of mine does not seem to have come to such a lot of people as to create a destabilization in the ethereum coin. Be sure things were already set long time before by my news here Smiley
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
March 14, 2018, 12:24:17 PM
it seems the etherium is now starting to red and very down too far then what happens nowadays if all altcoin will go to zero.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
March 14, 2018, 12:20:09 PM
It is not right to post information that will cause more panic in the system. Kindly keep sure news to yourself because new investors will not understand, it is only experience people in the system that will withstand this kind of news.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
March 14, 2018, 12:11:13 PM
Do not know, but might go lower than 400 seeing it downward trend in the last 2 months, even all altcoins down, really very tough these 2-3 months period going for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
March 14, 2018, 12:10:36 PM
New opponents of ETH working hard and everyone claiming that they are better than ETH but no one can say that it has more product than ETH yet. ETH team also working very hard to make their project better. We will see who will be winner
Activity: 154
March 14, 2018, 12:05:08 PM
I think this is an imaginary claim. For the moment it is near impossible to have the price of 400 USD. eth is the most stable coin on this market. will rise soon.
March 14, 2018, 12:02:27 PM
It depends about bitcoin. But in my opinion ethereum will fall down a little and next will be growing high. It is temporary so now is good time to buy some ethereum and wait for growth because price is low

I say it's not yet the best time to buy ether.
Activity: 1
March 14, 2018, 12:01:32 PM
Today, Ethereum in worth a little over $650 so it's possible to reach 400 and even bellow. I think now it's a good time to invest in ether.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
March 14, 2018, 12:00:21 PM
There is a significant decrease in the usd price of eth, but the market is vulnerable at the moment. 400 USD seems a far point for ETH price.
Activity: 639
Merit: 251
March 14, 2018, 11:58:02 AM
It depends about bitcoin. But in my opinion ethereum will fall down a little and next will be growing high. It is temporary so now is good time to buy some ethereum and wait for growth because price is low
Activity: 105
Merit: 2
March 14, 2018, 11:57:26 AM
I think this when altcoin begins to fall altcoin it goes straight into the moon in the short term, and maybe this is a sign that this is going to happen.
March 14, 2018, 11:55:05 AM
Once it will happen this is the best time to buy a bag of ethereum. I wish I could do it but nahhhh. It is impossible because I had only 200 usd in my wallet. Hehe! In 2-5 days you will see the ETH can recover so fast.

I could bet you are mistaken for this fast recover forecast of ethereum in the coming days. This will not happen so quickly.
Activity: 42
March 14, 2018, 11:51:45 AM
Once it will happen this is the best time to buy a bag of ethereum. I wish I could do it but nahhhh. It is impossible because I had only 200 usd in my wallet. Hehe! In 2-5 days you will see the ETH can recover so fast.
Activity: 107
March 14, 2018, 11:50:37 AM
It's important to remember that risk is the price you pay for the opportunity of the high profit. BTC probably fall to 6-6.5K this week, and ETH is not isolated from such fall.
Activity: 224
Merit: 102
BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System
March 14, 2018, 11:46:59 AM
I read some news that Ethereum will get back to 400 dollars.

Do you think these rumors are real? I tend to think yes and I think this will happen soon.

To be well understood, I believe in Ethereum's potential (even though so far I have lost money investing in Ethereum, but I notice that it is still a good project and this will makes it to explode one day) and I still believe that by the end of 2018 it will have an increase of thousands of dollars, but at the same time I feel that it will drop much more than it is now before starting the growth again.

Cryptocurrency market is like phoenix, it fall to rise again, but unfortunately no one knows how deep it can fall and how far it can rise Sad
Pages:
Jump to: