Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum to go up or down? - page 16. (Read 30777 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
http://github.com/root8/fsigDecredGUI
July 24, 2016, 09:17:35 AM
I think you have to have loads of money to tweak the price.

24 h Volume BTC USD = over 10000 BTC
https://www.bfxdata.com/orderbooks/btcusd

24 h Volume ETH BTC =  over 300k ETH
https://www.bitfinex.com/pages/stats

But in general, I'd say BTC will go up, ETH down. Just my 2c
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
★CryptoGamesFX.com★
July 24, 2016, 08:57:28 AM
For the price performance so far after the hard fork, it seems there are new money coming to absorb the dump.

Some of the big ETH bag holders such as C-level people from Coinbase and Shapeshift dumping bitcoins to sustain the ETH price. It's a good opportunity to buy btc at current level.

If that is true, then it is better to buy the bitcoin. But Ethereum still has some supporters, people even support the Ethereum classic.
Activity: 180
Merit: 117
July 22, 2016, 10:31:17 AM
For the price performance so far after the hard fork, it seems there are new money coming to absorb the dump.

Some of the big ETH bag holders such as C-level people from Coinbase and Shapeshift dumping bitcoins to sustain the ETH price. It's a good opportunity to buy btc at current level.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
July 22, 2016, 08:57:38 AM
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
July 14, 2016, 09:54:50 AM
I am currently more concerned about the damage it's done to the reputation of all crypto-coin investments. 

Especially the STEEM DAO which is only up 10x this month.

Does it use similar contract system as the Ethereum DAO? If not, then it could rise a lot in the future.
Activity: 770
Bazinga!
July 13, 2016, 04:30:40 AM
i hope Ethereum goo upp...

The price of the Ethereum depends on its usage in the smart contract system. If there are more usage, the price will rise.

i don't think so. ethereum's price has been pure manipulation so far and the price is already too high and it should go back down below $1 to become realistic again.
besides with the recent problems with the hackings and the forking i don't see any rise in the near future of this coin.
Activity: 203
★CryptoGamesFX.com★
July 13, 2016, 03:19:47 AM

The price of the Ethereum depends on its usage in the smart contract system. If there are more usage, the price will rise.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
July 12, 2016, 11:58:33 PM
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
July 12, 2016, 05:21:36 PM
I don't see ETH getting as high as btc or surpassing it. I feelmax $50-$100 will be the top level and it will sway maybd hitting $150 once.Thats just my view but ETH has serious potential.

To me the good days for ETH are over, with them soft working the bias for a centralized platform has set.
The only thing we can do now is to wait for the downfall for once a great altcoin with an even greater potential.

It is a dilemma. It the Ethereum community does not take action, the funds are stolen and it will also ruin Eth.

Yeah it was a lot of money stolen by the hacker, I am not sure they made a right decision, all that is clear now is that this has changed the way investors and holders look towards ethereum.
It won't be the end, but the future is now very unclear.
July 12, 2016, 03:32:29 PM
I don't see ETH getting as high as btc or surpassing it. I feelmax $50-$100 will be the top level and it will sway maybd hitting $150 once.Thats just my view but ETH has serious potential.

To me the good days for ETH are over, with them soft working the bias for a centralized platform has set.
The only thing we can do now is to wait for the downfall for once a great altcoin with an even greater potential.

It is a dilemma. It the Ethereum community does not take action, the funds are stolen and it will also ruin Eth.
Activity: 364
Marie Curie, 2 x Nobel Prizes Physics & Chemistry
July 11, 2016, 06:38:46 PM

Thanks @visaco, good read.

I invested in Ethereum and my wallet is the fatter for it.  I would never want a large position in eth now.  I got out a week before the Dao went down.  Everyone in the eth space just seemed to have this blind faith.  Quite terrifying.  I lost my nerve and sold the lot.  It has to be one of the most risky investments around right now.  It will go up and down but the overall trend will be down.
I am currently more concerned about the damage it's done to the reputation of all crypto-coin investments. 
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
July 11, 2016, 05:48:47 PM

Activity: 335
July 11, 2016, 03:44:38 PM

This is the most delusional statement of the day, CONGRATS!
Activity: 322
WILL SKYPE CHAT FOR 3 MILLION COMPOUND COIN
July 11, 2016, 12:00:28 PM
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
July 11, 2016, 09:09:26 AM
If price of bitcoin going down usualy price of ethereum going up and vice Versa. And if price of bitcoin sideaway price of ethereum too. But it is just my experience when i trade ethereum/bitcoin using interval time 1H.

That is my observation as well. When the volume is dropped to 5000, there will be a price spike as well as the volume.

How would you know? You're the one manipulating it?

Some guys said there are big investors in the Ethereum, they will manipulate the price of the Ethereum.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
June 29, 2016, 02:24:02 PM
If price of bitcoin going down usualy price of ethereum going up and vice Versa. And if price of bitcoin sideaway price of ethereum too. But it is just my experience when i trade ethereum/bitcoin using interval time 1H.

That is my observation as well. When the volume is dropped to 5000, there will be a price spike as well as the volume.

That is his observation. If anybody can manipulate the Ethetreum or bitcoin price, they will not post in the forum.

Yes. These guys will be busy counting the money and do not have time to waste in the forum to argue with other people.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
June 28, 2016, 08:16:47 AM

That is his observation. If anybody can manipulate the Ethetreum or bitcoin price, they will not post in the forum.
Activity: 182
June 28, 2016, 06:56:22 AM

June 28, 2016, 06:20:19 AM

Pages:
Jump to: