Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum to go up or down? - page 21. (Read 30777 times)

Activity: 744
Merit: 500
April 21, 2016, 06:59:16 PM
Dump your premined ETH for BTC. BTC is booming!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
April 21, 2016, 01:38:37 PM
will up price until 0.025 btc  Grin Grin
Activity: 1204
April 21, 2016, 01:29:28 PM
at the moment I still have a coin Ethereum are quite a lot, and I am pretty sure that this will be a coin coins are popular among traders and the price will surely rise.
Activity: 882
Merit: 506
April 21, 2016, 06:53:43 AM
I think it is just the beginning of the long way down for ETH.

It depends on the real value of Ethereum. If the development of the Ethereum stalls, the price will go down.

I think the development of the Ethereum continues. The recent price drop is just a correction of the previous big rise.
Activity: 184
April 09, 2016, 10:21:17 AM

It depends on the real value of Ethereum. If the development of the Ethereum stalls, the price will go down.
April 09, 2016, 10:10:16 AM
I think trusting simple moving average is not right here because demand of ethereum is not cyclic in nature. It is more like trend data and using simple moving average will only give an underestimated forecast. In my opinion this forecast is not correct.

Been trading long? Charts do not lie and TA beats a crystal ball. The trend is down now. May reverse in future but Ether is not a buy at present. Pros would already have shorted Ether.
See simple moving average is method to forecast cyclic pattern of data. For trend data regression methods are adopted. I know charts do not lie but you can not trust wrong charts. Different type of methods are used for different type of data. Simple moving average is least accurate of all. Weighted moving average, and exponential charts have far accuracy than simple moving average.
Activity: 678
April 09, 2016, 12:18:10 AM

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
April 08, 2016, 03:05:09 PM
The Ethereum price has gone down quite a lot over the last two weeks. If it stop around 0.02 and stablise, then it should good.

I don't think we will see ETH stabilized in near future. I expect to fall down more, what is hard to predict is will it be able to rise again.
For me drama around eth is over, for people in that train everything was good, others can just regret. Like I said is hard to predict will therw be another one, looks like people search for new coins.
I follow eth for some time and I still didn't make any decisions about buying this coin. All I can see that eth is going down, looks like that will be decision made in moment.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164
April 08, 2016, 02:14:25 PM
I think trusting simple moving average is not right here because demand of ethereum is not cyclic in nature. It is more like trend data and using simple moving average will only give an underestimated forecast. In my opinion this forecast is not correct.

Been trading long? Charts do not lie and TA beats a crystal ball. The trend is down now. May reverse in future but Ether is not a buy at present. Pros would already have shorted Ether.
April 08, 2016, 01:43:53 PM
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164
April 08, 2016, 12:41:05 PM
The Ethereum price has gone down quite a lot over the last two weeks. If it stop around 0.02 and stablise, then it should good.

Remember Paycoin:) If Ether breaks down through .02 it would not be good. There is a down trend established and I do not like to bottom fish. I would only buy Ether again if it proves it has legs by breaking through the all time high.

Activity: 882
Merit: 506
April 08, 2016, 09:27:54 AM
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
March 07, 2016, 05:17:41 PM
I will buy some Ethererum when it stays around 5-8 dollar for a few months, and create a good bottom in the process.
Activity: 238
March 05, 2016, 04:27:24 PM
If you want to go up be greedy just hold and don't sell.

I sold some Ethereum when the price was just 0.01. I thought the price was too high then. Now I will keep the rest for the long term.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 501
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
March 05, 2016, 04:14:10 PM
If you want to go up be greedy just hold and don't sell.
Activity: 686
Merit: 270
FREEDOM RESERVE
March 03, 2016, 01:37:19 PM
Ethereum is in the business of disproving every piece of FUD about it by it's continued existence.

Activity: 434
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
March 03, 2016, 08:39:28 AM
ETH has many supporters and that will prevent price crash. The number of believers of a coin dictates its longevity in crypto life and ETH has many.
Activity: 686
Merit: 270
FREEDOM RESERVE
March 03, 2016, 08:35:15 AM
Why did i listen to this forum?! Omg i just sold becouse i read here that Ethereum is not good for long invest... and then it wen up twice Sad((( Should listen only to myself...

This forum has many bagholders of failed coins who want to drag you back in to the bucket with the rest of the crabs.
Activity: 266
March 03, 2016, 08:16:51 AM
Why did i listen to this forum?! Omg i just sold becouse i read here that Ethereum is not good for long invest... and then it wen up twice Sad((( Should listen only to myself...
Activity: 338
February 25, 2016, 02:36:25 AM
ETHERUM potentially the next bitcoin ? Bitcoin 2.0 ?

Ethereum is not just a coin, it is a trading platform that you can create smart contracts. So it is not Bitcoin 2.0

You are a clueless idiot.  Ethereum is not "a trading platform" you mentally subnormal cretin.

Ethereum can do everything bitcoin can do but does it better.  It can also do an infinite number of things that bitcoin can't do.

Ethereums market cap is growing fast and will probably overtake bitcoin in just over a year to become the biggest and most secure blockchain.

If you don't want to end up as a bagholder for greedy chinese bitcoin mining farms get the hell out of bitcoin and in to ETH before they do.

Ethereum is a trading platform in the sense that you can do a lot of thing in this platform. Smart contract is just one example.

No, ethereum is a smart watch platform that enables smart trading and contracts with robot lawyers.
Pages:
Jump to: