Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum to go up or down? - page 5. (Read 30777 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
November 24, 2017, 01:38:29 PM
ETH has been consolidating in a triangle pattern since June highs of about $400.
It is now slowly moving up towards $400 and once it breaks out above, target is
$650 or higher.
I do not know if it is going to go that high but without a doubt ETH is finally moving and showing that is still alive, for the past months there was not much to talk about ethereum especially since bitcoin did not stop moving in such an impressive way.
Eth will now attract the attention of many of those invested in bitcoin so could continue its rise. For a while it has been stuck around $300 and it seemed only a matter of time before it broke off the shackles and pushed on towards $400
It finally has done so, this is a development that I like while I do not have a lot of money invested in ETH I think it is healthy ETH keeps pressuring bitcoin that way both of those coins keep pushing them to perform better, after all when ETH got very close to bitcoin that is when we finally got segwit activated and I do not think that was a coincidence.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
November 24, 2017, 12:43:44 PM
ETH is like apple for me. It will be very expensive someday. The project of eth is really good and many coins are joining everyday in to it. I will not be surprised when ETH will be close to Btc.

I am currently earning some ETH, but i want to make them a lot in my wallet.
Activity: 154
DEm1CKDTViM1y9YmEcBaktNLWVx8rwuQUm
November 24, 2017, 12:37:37 PM
Ethereum will definitely gain momentum again and come back strong.
Activity: 663
Merit: 505
November 24, 2017, 12:32:58 PM
I believe that ETH is definitely the Windows OS in the blockchain world.

How so? ETH maybe be the apple, because it's centralized around Vitalik Buterin. You can't change anything yourself, you need to pay for everything else. Anyway this comparison is not healthy. We are holding Ethereum because we want to make more money. %99 of market think that way. Ethereum is going up because there is a big demand right now.
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
November 23, 2017, 08:41:26 PM
ether is one of the main players of the market, most likely ether will move with the general trend of the market

Exactly, more and more people trust ether and  of course with trust investors will be confident to hold the coin. If fewer people are selling then price will rise. So I am sure its price will still go up.
Activity: 363
Merit: 100
November 23, 2017, 08:27:09 PM
ether is one of the main players of the market, most likely ether will move with the general trend of the market
Activity: 106
Measurable Data Token
November 23, 2017, 08:21:06 PM
I believe that ETH is definitely the Windows OS in the blockchain world.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
November 23, 2017, 12:23:14 AM
Hi guys, I anxiously waited on this site until I can acquire the paycoin fanboy part of me ruined. I want to publish in a reputable way. I'm committed to paycoin and can say there is no rip-off. Sick admit that at first there is too much speak and exitement and Josh accepted he earned mistakes. But a group of people do detest gaw and dumped. That hosed the cost. The reason he has security officers or whatever is due to risks. Paycoin is not going to fall short and there is money to make. Now could be the last opportunity to get in inexpensive. With that in mind, I love bitcoin. I really hope the days come back where we are able to mine from home making money. I got hosed by mtgox also. I realize individuals are on edge simply because there are a lot of ripoffs. Every gold coin has their place. We want bitcoin. We want it due to the anonymity. Unfortunately they are crisis with the price falls. I did not come right here to say premature things like xpy will destroy bitcoin or ask you to buy them. Among the finest to say allows have a bit more regard and assistance all coins simply because they have their place. Attack me if you wish but there's good information on this site and I must take part in this neighborhood also. I love crypto.
Activity: 546
November 21, 2017, 06:58:05 PM
Ethereum Price Technical Analysis – Bears Getting Hungry?

If the area of interest holds as resistance, the Ethereum price could make its way back down to the previous lows at 0.0017 BTC. The 100 Simple Moving Average also appears to be holding as a dynamic resistance level and is trading below...

read more:

http://www.newsbtc.com/2015/12/17/ethereum-price-technical-analysis-for-17122015-bears-getting-hungry/

ETH is 2nd big bubble in crypto world so I am damn sure ETH will be up UP and Up , down fall can be happened but just for few days and it will gain & come back to its own legacy !
Eth might be hit 1000$ but other side bitcoin also claiming all the way

Think About it !

Thanks
Regards

Activity: 53
Merit: 11
November 21, 2017, 06:52:26 PM
You still have ICOs dumping all the ETH they gather to fund their startups. That's why price has been very stable recently even though the number of projects and the network upgrade should have increased the price by a lot.
Activity: 453
November 21, 2017, 04:09:44 PM
If Ethereum will be able to break 400 USD we will see huge upside moves imho, because there won't be any resistance any more and many traders will trade the ATH breakout.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
Partner of Arsenal Football Club
November 21, 2017, 03:29:17 PM
ETH has been consolidating in a triangle pattern since June highs of about $400.
$650 or higher.
Ethereum is going up, you should know that by now. Look at how many ICO hosters want the coin for their crowdsales.
Yes, While there will be a demand - there will be also offers and Ethereum will grow and grow Smiley
Activity: 616
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 21, 2017, 03:20:37 PM
after BCH increase ETH may be end and be like other altcoins after was one of best alt of bitcoin  now all users invest in bitcoin or BCH

I think bitcoin cash is just a trend. And in my opinion, not only bitcoin cash, but also any other coin have no potential to beat the ethereum.
Bitcoin Cash is a trend. Traders that have the coin can't seem to hold onto it for more than a couple of months.
Activity: 268
November 21, 2017, 03:02:13 PM
$650 or higher.
Ethereum is going up, you should know that by now. Look at how many ICO hosters want the coin for their crowdsales.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
November 20, 2017, 02:37:10 PM
$650 or higher.
I do not know if it is going to go that high but without a doubt ETH is finally moving and showing that is still alive, for the past months there was not much to talk about ethereum especially since bitcoin did not stop moving in such an impressive way.

The price went up a bit, but it will go down as well. There is no fast price stability in the market. If increases fast, it will come back to $300 probably. Or it will hang out around $350 and make another pump wave to $400.
Is this a riddle? I'm stumped
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
November 20, 2017, 02:27:25 PM
$650 or higher.

The price went up a bit, but it will go down as well. There is no fast price stability in the market. If increases fast, it will come back to $300 probably. Or it will hang out around $350 and make another pump wave to $400.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
November 20, 2017, 02:11:50 PM
Ethereum has put in a solid bottom around $300 price zone and now climbing higher towards
its old highs near $400. We should see it breakout and go to new highs in coming months.
Activity: 279
Merit: 16
November 20, 2017, 01:04:39 PM
$650 or higher.
Eth will now attract the attention of many of those invested in bitcoin so could continue its rise. For a while it has been stuck around $300 and it seemed only a matter of time before it broke off the shackles and pushed on towards $400
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
November 20, 2017, 01:00:29 PM
I believe the potential of ethereum. Nowadays, so many companies are interested in ethereum, even many of them are making basic coins from ethereum. the price of ethereum is stable, but always rises. I think that the price will be very high and stable in the future.
Activity: 686
November 20, 2017, 12:39:52 PM
$650 or higher.
Pages:
Jump to: