Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum to go up or down? - page 9. (Read 30777 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Presale starts on 28th of April!
October 23, 2017, 04:48:07 PM
Everyone expects to rise. I hope so . But there are huge investors like me who are hurt by small investors.
Activity: 284
Merit: 100
October 23, 2017, 04:45:54 PM
eth has been going down for quite a while now... where does it stop? i don't think eth is as low risk as it first seemed to be
Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
October 23, 2017, 02:52:33 PM
Now is not good time to invest in Etherum or any other cripto because market is unstabile,but Etherum is one of three criptocurrencies which predictions gives bigger chance to one day his values be enought to earn big money.
If someone is looking for a permanent coin that does not offer a very risky investment so etherum is for him, and if someone is looking for 5x / 10x / 100x then you have to buy some new coin with a good design.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 23, 2017, 02:31:59 PM
Now is not good time to invest in Etherum or any other cripto because market is unstabile,but Etherum is one of three criptocurrencies which predictions gives bigger chance to one day his values be enought to earn big money.
Activity: 639
Merit: 251
October 23, 2017, 02:27:33 PM
At this moment, speculation is only growing and it's a couple of nice units due to the recent developments in the market and the development of the coin itself.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
October 23, 2017, 02:09:31 PM
I think we will read more about Ethereum here soon. No doubt about the future promise of Ethereum. But I think it should increase his relationship with real life more.

I think through ICO projects. More and more the application of blockchain technology into life. We should buy news token to support the projects. Cheesy
Activity: 238
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
October 23, 2017, 11:37:24 AM
Ethereum Price Technical Analysis – Bears Getting Hungry?

If the area of interest holds as resistance, the Ethereum price could make its way back down to the previous lows at 0.0017 BTC. The 100 Simple Moving Average also appears to be holding as a dynamic resistance level and is trading below...

read more:

http://www.newsbtc.com/2015/12/17/ethereum-price-technical-analysis-for-17122015-bears-getting-hungry/
Ethereum is going to go up based on fundamental issues around cryptocoins market of lately but technically ethereum breaking the lower level channel will means a fall to below  $200. Bitcoin core is currently high to buy and very soon traders will start to sell cheaper in other to bring price into a stable position and from there coins is going to flow to ethereum and others reliable altcoins, this is also going to affect the market in way. We are also hearing different companies tried to use ether technology and by doing so ethereum may rise again. Good luck to all of us the holders.
Ethereum? No needs to question, because this altcoins are high possibility to increase their price. Even though there were experience any little problems, I'm surely that ethereum can handled it. Moreover I believe to the ability of this altcoins so I have no need to worried regarding to the fluctuation of ethereum price in the market.

I think you should care about it. Because its price after reaching $ $380 peak has returned to the starting point at $280. Hope that it will recover soon. Grin
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
October 23, 2017, 09:54:53 AM
For short time it wil be big lost but for me ethereum is only for long term investment so if anybody invest in this coin he should not be concerned only wait
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
October 23, 2017, 09:30:38 AM
I think we will read more about Ethereum here soon. No doubt about the future promise of Ethereum. But I think it should increase his relationship with real life more.
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
October 23, 2017, 09:09:22 AM

If the area of interest holds as resistance, the Ethereum price could make its way back down to the previous lows at 0.0017 BTC. The 100 Simple Moving Average also appears to be holding as a dynamic resistance level and is trading below...

read more:

http://www.newsbtc.com/2015/12/17/ethereum-price-technical-analysis-for-17122015-bears-getting-hungry/
Ethereum is going to go up based on fundamental issues around cryptocoins market of lately but technically ethereum breaking the lower level channel will means a fall to below  $200. Bitcoin core is currently high to buy and very soon traders will start to sell cheaper in other to bring price into a stable position and from there coins is going to flow to ethereum and others reliable altcoins, this is also going to affect the market in way. We are also hearing different companies tried to use ether technology and by doing so ethereum may rise again. Good luck to all of us the holders.
Ethereum? No needs to question, because this altcoins are high possibility to increase their price. Even though there were experience any little problems, I'm surely that ethereum can handled it. Moreover I believe to the ability of this altcoins so I have no need to worried regarding to the fluctuation of ethereum price in the market.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 23, 2017, 08:25:56 AM
I don't think its going down actually. It cooperates with some many projects on smart contracts. Like Confideal proj. So seems it has just enormous plans for future. Just wait
Activity: 55
October 21, 2017, 06:47:05 AM
I think etherparty is overhyped for some reason, also it was hacked. I prefer platforms with better support and security, like Confideal, don't you think?

Is etherparty the same as Ethereum?
Activity: 42
October 18, 2017, 07:32:48 AM
I think etherparty is overhyped for some reason, also it was hacked. I prefer platforms with better support and security, like Confideal, don't you think?
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor
October 14, 2017, 08:52:23 AM
There will be ups and downs along the line but the overall path is going up. I am very certain about it. If those that are not as widely used as Ethereum are going up, how much more to Ethereum? Ethereum is the number one coin that is being used in ICOs. And we all know that ICOs are happening all the time, even getting bigger.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
October 14, 2017, 06:57:56 AM

read more:

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
October 14, 2017, 05:51:34 AM
Is this right time to buy Ethereum??
Activity: 280
October 14, 2017, 05:39:31 AM
I think ETH will be in the $500-1000 range this time next year. Give it five years and ETH will be in the $5,000-1,0000 range with BTC in the $50,000-100,000 range.
Activity: 52
October 14, 2017, 04:59:17 AM

read more:

how could we have to say it depends completely on demand. so in the market btc and eth has great demand so you have to choose one best option like it is eth or btc. really eth has great demand. i think it is equal to bit coin so try to hold it. if you want to buy it just invest it is 5 years then you get more demand. some times it goes suddenly raise and few times its price comes down. so think and choose.
Activity: 177
October 14, 2017, 04:28:19 AM
ETH will make ATH for sure in the next days.

Get in or cry later.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
October 14, 2017, 03:57:42 AM
Ethereum's first target is $ 500. $ 1,000 at the end of first quarter of 2018.
Ethereum will be rising up like you said. Nobody know the exact value but I think that it will touch 1k dollar in next year. Many crypto coin investors invest in more than one coin. After bitcoin, ethereum has a large support of users.

It has been in existence for a long time period now. It has passed all the survival tests and now finally it can make progress even if it is a slow one as compare to BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: