Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Vs Bitcoin - page 2. (Read 506 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 271
March 12, 2018, 07:19:54 AM
Are there more Ethereum users compared to Bitcoin users.. From values I can find online it seems there might be more Ether wallets compared to Bitcoin wallets.
what are your suggestions?
Ofcourse yes. But only if you include the token users along with Ethereum users. There are tons of tokens on the ether blockchain alone so comparatively there are much more people that use Ether than bitcoin. Moreover with increase in transaction time of bitcoin ethereum has become even more popular. Can't say it can beat BTC in price or market cap but surely its favorite of almost every crypto noob.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 07:18:26 AM
Are there more Ethereum users compared to Bitcoin users.. From values I can find online it seems there might be more Ether wallets compared to Bitcoin wallets.

see the development of Ethereum blockchain which is currently very growing and very popular and very useful like ETH is my choice not only that Ethereum also very cheap and not as expensive as bitcoin and not in doom if it will be able to beat the price of Ethereum if really very useful.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 07:16:21 AM
I like bitcoin now more, because bitcoin is king and all prices of altcoins depends on bitcoin, if bitcoin go down all altcoins go down.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 12, 2018, 07:03:29 AM
BTC and ETH tokens also is very good, I suggest you put the money into two parts, part of the investment BTC, another part of the investment of the ETH, because in the long run, investment BTC and ETH will have a good income.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
March 12, 2018, 06:36:38 AM
Any person may oversee that the circulating supply of the bitcoin is less than the circulating supply of the Ethereum coins it is quite logical that the lesser number of coins, the larger price value of that coin since bitcoin has around sixteen million coins compared to that Ethereum which is nearly ninety million bitcoin will thrive.
In the world of crypto currency, both bitcoin and ETH are doing exceptionally well and that they can really help you in having some good amount of earnings too but it is your interest which can help you in deciding any of the coins amongst these two. If you are a day trader and you are looking some coin for that purpose, then you should go for ETH. Otherwise, bitcoin is the best thing to have for long term investment of money.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
http://www.securix.io/
March 12, 2018, 06:22:02 AM
I would say that ETH is taking the right direction. It doesn't have the end of blocks, rather that Bitcoin, which is getting harder and harder to get.
Activity: 334
Merit: 1
March 11, 2018, 10:33:43 PM

My opinion is still a lot of bitcoin users, the first coin is bitcoin, certainly has many users than Ethereum, its wallet does not specify its contents. I'm sure there are still many Bitcoin users.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 11, 2018, 09:33:13 PM
Ethereum users and Bitcoin users compete with each other. most users compete with each other. but Bitcoin cannot be compared, both in terms of users and the price. so I'm still sure of Bitcoin.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 326
March 11, 2018, 09:27:36 PM
I like ETH their project make some people usefull with their platform or their innovation ERC20 .
and its will more continue to grow so it can be really potential . but also BTC as main crypto its the important too . because alot coin pair with BTC
so their price depend with bitcoin or their community itself .
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
March 11, 2018, 08:51:24 PM
Ethereum and bitcoin are always compared because these two are the most trusted and always beat each other in many terms. Investor,user,price ,value and in the stable state. We know that in the price the bitcoin is only at the advantage but in the rest ethereum are more usable for me in the investor and user they got a equal
Activity: 286
March 11, 2018, 07:48:56 PM
The market is bad in 2018, but I'm sure the downtrend will be reversed at some point and both the ETH and the BTC are strong currencies and it's worth investing. I like both currencies for long term investment
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
March 11, 2018, 07:39:53 PM
I think in this confrontation will definitely win BTC. He vsetaki is the father of all crypto currency. Without it there will be no  crypto currency!
Btc will win than ethereum ofcourse, but these two should not be differentiate because they have own purpose. Both are good investment, both is best these days. But on top is btc due to this is the highest coin than other altcoins.
copper member
Activity: 470
Merit: 14
https://bit.ly/2ULYQsr-Bounty-Telegrm- @qqwx11
March 11, 2018, 12:50:19 PM
ethereum is the best choice, because bitcoin price is very far from the initial price and the price is very expensive so we need big capital, therefore I choose ethereum because the price is still cheaper than bitcoin price, so we need more small capital if invest in ethereum.
Yes, it is (Ethereum) very good. Low investment good of ETH.
Bitcoin so much value and now overall Ethereum is cool coin. In every where people can invest, trading and can join ICO.
Activity: 68
March 11, 2018, 12:02:24 PM
I think in this confrontation will definitely win BTC. He vsetaki is the father of all crypto currency. Without it there will be no  crypto currency!
copper member
Activity: 497
March 11, 2018, 11:23:55 AM

But the demand for bitcoin is the most, therefore the bitcoin value is still higher than ethereum. More ethereum wallets than bitcoin purses, I think this is not a determinant that ethereum is more popular.
Activity: 211
BountyHunter|AirdropHunter|Pretty Girl Hunter
March 11, 2018, 11:10:20 AM
Well, you can't really compare these two because the original purpose of Ethereum is to be a platform for Dapps and smart contracts. It was not built to be used as a transfer or storage of value. Bitcoin was built because of that purpose and it's good to be that way. I believe that they can't really be competitors blockchain platforms. It's only that they are just competitors in the market.
Activity: 19
March 11, 2018, 11:00:11 AM
Ethereum is platform and many erc20 tokens holders should have eth wallet.That is why we have more eth wallet.
Activity: 136
March 11, 2018, 10:59:33 AM
my opinion on the matter is yes more tends to the token etherium because altcoin until now can still be invested in the long term besides the price on the etherium itself until now still strong hold it.
Activity: 126
March 11, 2018, 10:56:23 AM
Both etherium and bitcoin is a good coin, a well known coin a well established coin. Its just that bitcoin leads the cryptocurrency world than ethereum. But day will come ethereum will prove its value and worth in the community. Its ok that these coins exist they do help us in both ways. Ingaining profits etc.
Activity: 434
March 11, 2018, 10:55:03 AM

Based on my personal analysis there many bitcoin user than ethereum user is because bitcoin is more expensive then bitcoin in that way I can say that there are many bitcoin user because user is one of the great factor in the increasing of its price because the more of user the more of  demand needed so the price goes up.
Pages:
Jump to: