Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Vs Bitcoin - page 5. (Read 506 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
February 21, 2018, 10:46:27 AM
ethereum is the best choice, because bitcoin price is very far from the initial price and the price is very expensive so we need big capital, therefore I choose ethereum because the price is still cheaper than bitcoin price, so we need more small capital if invest in ethereum.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
February 21, 2018, 10:31:55 AM
We also can not lie because more users of ETH wallet than BTC wallet. However, from a general point of view, Bitcoin and Ethereum differ in purpose. While Bitcoin is created as an alternative to regular money and is thus a medium of payment transaction and store of value, Ethereum is developed as a platform which facilitates peer-to-peer contracts and applications via its own currency vehicle.
Activity: 322
Merit: 141
February 21, 2018, 10:22:05 AM
I believe that is true. However, there are some things that need to be taken into consideration. First of all, Bitcoin is more scarce. Second, there are many ERC20 wallets with almost none to none Ethereum in them as people are collecting ERC20 tokens. However, that doesn't mean that Ethereum is stronger. Bitcoin is still more recognized (still a synonym for cryptocurrencies for many), better scaling (Ethereum network was down because of the game Cryptokitties), more adopted.

However, the power and potential of Ethereum is without saying - great.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 10:05:54 AM
Are there more Ethereum users compared to Bitcoin users.. From values I can find online it seems there might be more Ether wallets compared to Bitcoin wallets.
what are your suggestions?
Pages:
Jump to: