Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum will Boom ! - page 15. (Read 13427 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 102
simply getting the job done
June 16, 2019, 02:32:54 PM
still the big percentage of miners are working for ethereum and both of them are behind the ethereum. If vitalik do not go mad and continue to use this, after bitcoin increases then we will see the ethereum in its 2nd place of the list.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
June 16, 2019, 01:18:04 PM
Ethereum is most popular coin after Bitcoin,Ether is affordable coin for made transactions remotely and it is popular in many ico projects to pay participants against bounties or airdrops.This is main reason Ether demand is increasing and will boom in future.Ether is also favorite coin for traders due to affordable transaction fees.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
June 16, 2019, 12:52:50 PM
Ethereum will hit the $300 soon and the bull market will take the prices higher levels after hitting the $300. Bear market already passed but the bears don't want to give up easily. The Eth price boom will happen if BTC can pass the $10000 price mark. It depends on the market trading news, no need to buy now. Just wait for the next dump on the market.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 16, 2019, 12:49:45 PM
ETH has always been a coin that has been popular so be sure soon it will begin to grow with new power
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
June 16, 2019, 11:39:02 AM
According to announcement of chain link, the decentralized oracle provider will launch on the Ethereum mainnet on May 30th.

And other side market cap is also $25.80 billion, which good thing.
So I think price will go up for surely.

Guy's,  what do you think about this ?

ETH needs some big news for such mooning. This could be a trigger. But not sure whether this is sufficient for going like a racket.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
June 16, 2019, 11:37:34 AM
Looking at the responses we have seen from prices especially in the last 3 days. So this is a good omen things are starting to take their shape again. My response however is to just enjoy the moment.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
June 16, 2019, 11:05:08 AM
I am still optimistic that ethereum prices will rise again above $ 300 in the near future. I use ethereum for trade, while waiting for the time to continue to improve. Never choose an altcoin that has no achievements, because I have suffered a lot of losses due to failure.

ETH still under value, if we compare with what they achieved 2 years ago. Their daily trading volume is big, and ETH is a project that is still the basis for several other projects on blockchain. Don't listen what everyone said about ETH, ETH is dead project.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
June 16, 2019, 11:04:51 AM
This will be a really good news that if ever the eth will boom. A lot of investors can get a really good chance of having good profits. But I am also hoping that many kind of alts like tje dencoin tokens will be like boom too. Because I can see this as one of many promising and really diligent project to make many people on tje market benefited.

This will be a really good news that if ever the eth will boom.
indeed . infact etherium is already booming . the gains are quite impressive but im expecting more to come for eth  .

A lot of investors can get a really good chance of having good profits
yes but only if they still have thier eth's because i sense that most investors are going to dispose thier eth after they see a minor increase while only few strong handed investors are going to get the benefit the most  .

I am also hoping that many kind of alts like tje dencoin tokens will be like boom too. Because I can see this as one of many promising and really diligent project to make many people on tje market benefited.
you mean dentcoin ? ive also heard of that coin on the past and i see that dentcoin got alot of supporters  because thier project is about mobile recharge which is verry useful because people mainy uses a mobile phone . 

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
June 16, 2019, 10:55:24 AM
Maybe it is the time for now of etherium will follow of bitcoin into a high price. And if the prediction as you said will be its true maybe in this etherium maybe it is the time for now hold more etherium and sell if to a high price. Actually it was difficult to sell our etherium we have because the price certainly its not enough.
Altcoins don't follow the price of Bitcoin but every big price movement by BTC doesn't let the altcoins to go higher. When the price of Bitcoin is dumped altcoins lose value and when the price gets pumped altcoins again lose value. Ethereum is a big exception here and it doesn't rely on any rule in my opinion.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
June 16, 2019, 10:54:25 AM
This will be a really good news that if ever the eth will boom. A lot of investors can get a really good chance of having good profits. But I am also hoping that many kind of alts like tje dencoin tokens will be like boom too. Because I can see this as one of many promising and really diligent project to make many people on tje market benefited.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 16, 2019, 10:45:23 AM
I am still optimistic that ethereum prices will rise again above $ 300 in the near future. I use ethereum for trade, while waiting for the time to continue to improve. Never choose an altcoin that has no achievements, because I have suffered a lot of losses due to failure.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
June 15, 2019, 05:38:22 PM
Maybe it is the time for now of etherium will follow of bitcoin into a high price. And if the prediction as you said will be its true maybe in this etherium maybe it is the time for now hold more etherium and sell if to a high price. Actually it was difficult to sell our etherium we have because the price certainly its not enough.
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
June 15, 2019, 05:28:58 PM
Ethereum is the most safe investment that you can find today ( there might be some other CC too ) and if you are not holding any i would suggest that you grab as many as you can, because if you do it, it will 100% make you Profit. And you can issue alot of things on it.. so if you are not bagging any.. WUT ARE U WAITING FOOR??!? Tongue
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
June 15, 2019, 05:03:16 PM
Probably he is just trolling or eth haters, so just please ignore him. Replying to his message just make his "ego" become bigger.

Considering ETH price is slowly moving up, it may follow the trend when it was on 2017 where the price was spike for more than 500% at the end of the year. Let's just see.
Activity: 546
Merit: 3
June 15, 2019, 04:50:45 PM
I actually support your prediction. The price of Ethereum will surely boom. But this might not happen the way it happened last time. I think there is going to be a gradual movement of the price of eth. There might not be a crazy pump like before but the price will surely increase.
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
June 15, 2019, 04:32:45 PM
Yes. I certainly believe that ethereum will surely boom. I want ethereum to grow substantially against bitcoin though the price is quite low now but I surely believe ethereum will hit the mark very soon.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
June 06, 2019, 05:28:40 AM
Ethereum is king of altcoins and very popular in many investors i believe ethereum will boom anytime, i buy some ethereum because i believe i will make huge of profit because of the influence of ethereum in crypto industry and the bull run will happen this year.

I will not worry if i hold ethereum. Ethereum is second biggest cryptocurrency in market and ethereum have big liquidity in market. I think ethereum price could reach $500 again in near future when bitcoin price reach above $10k
I agree. Ethereum has potential in the market which is next to bitcoin. And even we hold it for long time, we do not need to worry because for sure it wont lose the value on the market but rather have become more expensive. Eth will boom though it takes long time to happen
Activity: 949
Merit: 517
June 06, 2019, 05:12:35 AM
Yes, Ethereum is going to achieve the new all time high after the November, 2019. This because the market is already let an indication of upward move with the zigzag chart with upward move. From $140 the ETH take a move to the above $280 with one move. Now it is consolidating within the range of $245 to $285 and if it breach the $300 then it will go $1000 at a moment.
No one is sure as no one will know, all that is based on our own prediction only, and it could not happen.
That would be one of the greatest moment in crypto if a new ATH of ETH will be achieve, but the question now is, what will drive ETH to reach that level this year?
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
June 06, 2019, 03:05:18 AM
Yes, Ethereum is going to achieve the new all time high after the November, 2019. This because the market is already let an indication of upward move with the zigzag chart with upward move. From $140 the ETH take a move to the above $280 with one move. Now it is consolidating within the range of $245 to $285 and if it breach the $300 then it will go $1000 at a moment.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
June 06, 2019, 01:44:06 AM

Guy's,  what do you think about this ?

would you like to give me the link to the announcements mate ?
and for sure with or without this news, i bellieve ethereum price will be spike up an hit another high in price soon or later

Yes, it will be great if OP provided the link for us to follow where did he get that information about ethereum. Anyhow, ethereum was increased at $270 and just when I thought it will reach $300 , it went down. I think, the corrections are happening before the ethereum continue to pump. Ethereum's performance is doing good this past few weeks. And investors are really glad for that moment. Though, red market is still happening but I am still very optimistic with eth.
Pages:
Jump to: