Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin - page 57. (Read 10568 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 01:32:57 PM
I have little confidence about it, though I hope the next few years it will happen. looking at the volume, I think it will be difficult to come true
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
February 27, 2018, 01:31:31 PM
In this world, everything is real, but to beat the bitcoin it takes a lot of time and growth, I think that there will be no etogo, and if it will not be soon!
Activity: 326
February 27, 2018, 01:16:04 AM
It depends on the application of technology that Eth brings in itself. Eth  will reach bitcoin and replace bitcoin if it really cater for the future demand of the world.
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
February 27, 2018, 01:14:52 AM
Please do not argue eachother and people who are the fan of ETH know very well biggest opponent of ETH is NEO for now.
And soon or late bitcoin will handover its crown. IT is 1st generation and it doesn't have so much capability.
Just think like that a wired phone is 1st generation lie bitcoin and now ETH and NEO are smart phones of now.
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 01:12:37 AM

Ethereum is a good coin after BTC, to pursue BTC will take a long time, considering BTC is the first coin, it must have been widely used around the world.
h55
Activity: 210
February 27, 2018, 01:11:31 AM
In the next year ETH will overtake BTC as the number 1 cryptocurrency.  I would unload your bitcoin while you still can.

few month later the speed of growth of ETH will more than BTC. so NOW the time for buying ETH.
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
“Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018”
February 27, 2018, 01:11:23 AM
I think it way too far to overtake bitcoin, although that ethereum has a good chart and rises gradually but new peoples recognized bitcoin as their first crypto, this is why bitcoin always be the number one.
Activity: 286
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
February 27, 2018, 12:56:42 AM
in my opinion there's a posibility that ethereum will overtake bitcoin for me its not know maybe for the next next year dont underestimated the bitcoin
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
February 27, 2018, 12:40:21 AM
Bitcoin is the king in crypto currency i think ethereum cannot overtake the bitcoin because it has a big difference between their prices,most of our investors and the people are embracing the bitcoin that why the value of bitcoin was so high.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
February 27, 2018, 12:35:49 AM
yes, I'm sure ethereum will overtake bitcoin in the near future (estimated 3years ahead).
Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
February 27, 2018, 12:34:08 AM
yea i can see it right now on overloaded network and "blockchain" in rw mode)) good one) btc is not in a good shape, but eth is getting worse and worse way too fast
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
February 27, 2018, 12:24:19 AM
In my opinion, Bicoin & Ethereum currently serve for different purposes. Therefore, it is hard to tell who will be the next number-1 or how long will it take for one to replace the rank of another.  However, I personally am really excited of the future applications developed through Ethereum blockchain.
Activity: 65
February 26, 2018, 11:14:16 PM
This will never happen... Ethereum is not even the best token market nowadays... there will be, someda,y but i think its not Ethereunm.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
February 26, 2018, 11:10:27 PM
In the next year ETH will overtake BTC as the number 1 cryptocurrency.  I would unload your bitcoin while you still can.

We can never tell how ETH will go in few months or years and how will Bitcoin go too. If bitcoin will drop for long and into its lowest prize again and in other side the ETH will go up and rise more for sure it will surpass the price of bitcoin. But this is only a guess we don't know if it will happen. But what is for sure will happen is that Ethereum will still need more time to beat that beast bitcoin. The father of all in crypto. Check the market and you will see that how coins affect each other. Correct me if I'm wrong, but what I see is that when Bitcoin will drop ETH and other coins drop its price too. That is only my observation that leads me to thinking that ETH will never replace Bitcoin.
Activity: 196
February 26, 2018, 11:07:43 PM
the distance is far enough, so I think it will not happen unless bitcoin fell low. but that will also affect the other altcoin the longer going down also follow bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
February 26, 2018, 11:06:08 PM
I consider Ethereum a very promising crypt, people are now actively investing in it, it can also, like bitcoin, increase very rapidly in price.
h55
Activity: 210
February 26, 2018, 11:02:16 PM

ETH will the king of market soon or late, it has so many tokens, and ICOs use ETH substrate to launching all of this show that ETH will go to the moon.
Activity: 132
February 26, 2018, 11:00:41 PM
BTC is the KING of crypto not easy to dethrone the king
Activity: 264
Merit: 101
February 26, 2018, 10:50:30 PM

I think ETH special for it's great technology transaction fees, having many decentralized and peer to peer exchanges and so on is better than BTC, Now. I have Not any BTC for more than 1 month I used ETH for its advantages.
Activity: 532
February 26, 2018, 10:32:02 PM
I think it has a chance that ethereum will surpass bitcoin but I think it will take a long time. Because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and people started using it before other coins came in, so it can be said bitcoin has become the heart of other digital money. I think this year are this is not gonna happen
Pages:
Jump to: