Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin - page 53. (Read 10568 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 6
March 08, 2018, 04:22:31 PM
ETH is good coin and have good market after BTC but is not easy to first place reached ETH, its taken lot of time but not sure also, future ETH will grow in price, however, it will be able to reach a maximum price of several thousand dollars but same time BTC also have good chances increasing price.   

Activity: 140
Merit: 13
March 08, 2018, 02:59:59 PM
Probably not. Because btc is reserved coin for this world. Like USD is reserverd money all over the world. So it's not possible in near future.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
March 08, 2018, 02:38:50 PM

Hi,

Im'n not use of ETH ( btc miner ) , whith this general dump I 'm thinking to  buy some.

According to you, what would be a good price ( yes I know it can be all the time a good time but...) What would be you price to place a buy order ?

thank you.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
March 08, 2018, 02:27:14 PM
In the next year ETH will overtake BTC as the number 1 cryptocurrency.  I would unload your bitcoin while you still can.
Ethereum will not be able to beat bitcoin in value next year, this is absolutely unrealistic. Although ethereum will grow in price, however, it will be able to reach a maximum price of several thousand dollars, with a good situation of up to $ 5,000. At the same time, bitcoin itself will grow at a price and in any case must overcome its previous price record of 20,000 dollars. Therefore, I think that the price gap between ethereum and bitcoin will not only not decrease, but, on the contrary, increase.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
March 08, 2018, 02:16:54 PM
Both bitcoin and Ethereum are very strong in the crypto market. But I see Ethereum overtaking bitcoin in the nearest future because of the rate at which it is being adopted by a lot of ICO.
Activity: 583
Merit: 106
March 08, 2018, 01:14:28 PM
Without futher advancement of BTC sooner or later it will loose its 1st place.

Imo BTC should improve its algo to use less power consuption. Somehow would be great to have a modificited SHA256, to be able to use current miners.

Lightning network (or smtg) similar to make BTC scalable.

If those problems above would be solved, nothing can stop BTC ever.

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
March 08, 2018, 12:57:34 PM
Its impossible that Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin because bitcoin is the most pioneer among all of coins. Even Ethereum, it can never replace it to higher value or price. Bitcoin is still the King of coins.
Activity: 85
March 06, 2018, 08:01:06 AM
In my oponion BTC will take the lead within 2 to 3years or more but we can not tell if ETH can still lead BTC. But still possible!!! Just keep track of what happen to BTC and ETH but hoping BTC will stay strong rather than ETH.

As what the coin market cap today shows the big difference between bitcoin and ethereum, the ethereum to overtake bitcoin scenario is very far to happen. Bitcoin had already in the peak and even the ethereum is the next level to bitcoin, still the differences of its market value are still huge that needs for the ethereum to strive harder to reach the value of bitcoin.
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
March 06, 2018, 07:54:52 AM
In my opinion Ethereum will going to steady top 2 altcoins.But not takeover Bitcoin.Ethereum has many supporters and investors nowadays but bitcoin is the father of Currency.
For me no. Etherium will not overtake Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the leading cryptocurrency in the market. Etherium will be the next to Bitcoin in the market. But now Etherium are getting stronger in the market. And its price are still rising and keep going. The market demand are also rising. They have many investor now investing Etherium.
Activity: 224
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
March 06, 2018, 07:41:21 AM
In the next year ETH will overtake BTC as the number 1 cryptocurrency.  I would unload your bitcoin while you still can.

I wonder how people come up with all kinds of predictions for crypto currency. It's all 50 to 50. And if you're guessing something here, it would not be bad to back up your thoughts with some facts.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
March 06, 2018, 07:38:11 AM
BTC wil keep the leading position for sometime not because its a better crypto asset but because it is the one everyone knows about.

But we've recently witnessed how hard it is to create a consensus in BTC's dev community thus resulting in multiple forks.

ETH appears to be in a better shape when it comes to development so it has a clear shot to surpass BTC in a few years. But it will take time and effort...
Activity: 322
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
March 05, 2018, 06:58:29 PM
In the next year ETH will overtake BTC as the number 1 cryptocurrency.  I would unload your bitcoin while you still can.
It will never be, 100% sure. Because bitcoin is essentially cryptocurrency number 1 and he will remain forever number 1.
Activity: 196
March 05, 2018, 06:58:16 PM
This is the Crypto space and no one knows what mjvht baopwn in the future. It may or may not but both coins are solid in my opinion
Activity: 266
March 05, 2018, 10:29:10 AM
I think that it will not be soon, when bitcoin will end in production and then the era of the etherium will begin.
March 05, 2018, 10:08:36 AM
This is an eternal topic for discussion. I do not think that Ethereum will overtake bitcoin. We do not yet know what the future looks like but in fact the ETH has the highest volume after BTC. Judging from the present situation the price of ETH is on the rise. But bitcoin was and remains digital gold forever!
Activity: 273
March 05, 2018, 09:22:20 AM
Ethereum maybe will not overtake  Bitcoin because Ethereum will never reach or equal the value of Bitcoin as I know.Bitcoin are popular of all cryptocurrencies.
March 05, 2018, 08:28:01 AM
such a situation can not occur for the moment. BTC is the biggest of this market. eth gives confidence. digital money market is very variable. constantly new developments.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 05, 2018, 08:26:06 AM
Roger Ver has weighed in on The Flippening:

https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/03/05/roger-ver-ethereum-will-overtake-bitcoin-in-market-cap/

According to Roger Ver, Ether is well underway to surpass Bitcoin. All it takes is doubling in price one more time to effectively reach this goal. That is, assuming the Bitcoin price doesn’t increase further.

More specifically, Ether has surpassed Bitcoin in a few other key metrics. It is cheaper to use most of the time, and a lot faster in terms of confirmations. Ethereum’s throughput has also surpassed that of Bitcoin on multiple occasions in the past.

Roger Ver is also impressed with Ethereum’s developers, by the look of things. In his opinion, Bitcoin no longer holds the top spot in a lot of regards. Once people start to realize that is exactly the case, things will get very interesting across all markets.
Activity: 30
March 05, 2018, 05:53:10 AM
Why does trading will be impossible ? Don't you mean "mining" ? Most of the exchanges are already working with ETH as base trading pair.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
March 05, 2018, 05:25:17 AM
NEVER.

The reason IS VERY SIMPLE. ETH is not a long Term investment since once Vitalik applies Casper and PoS , trading will not be possible for ETH. Trading is what actually makes the coin valuable.

Ethereum will never surpass Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: