Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin - page 20. (Read 4495 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 27, 2018, 07:42:37 AM
In the following year ETH will overwtake BTC as the number 1 cryptocurrency. I would dump your bitcoin while despite everything you can.  Undecided

Yesterday there were thousands of topics about XRP overtaking ETH. We need to be patient and pay more attention to the long-term trends. Today XRP feels good, while tommorow it may fall pretty fast. You cannot be sure.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
September 27, 2018, 02:28:37 AM
It's so difficult, Ethereum got so very low market cap. Bitcoin will still remain the rank 1. For me, ethereum is starting to fall because there are many new smart contracts project, like EOS or Matrix AI Network. But, let's wait for the more update of ethereum.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
September 26, 2018, 08:44:58 PM
I don't think ethereum will take over bitcoin as bitcoin is a father and the strongest crypto now. It can happen only after several years that ethereum would beat a bitcoin. For sure it will take a long time to surpass the mighty bitcoin.
Activity: 867
Merit: 522
September 26, 2018, 07:54:12 PM
I think ethereum will never pass bitcoin. Bitcoin is the father of electricity. The bitcoin market is expanding around the world. The value of bitcoin is great compared to ethereum. Many investors still choose bitcoin over ethereum.
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
September 26, 2018, 07:46:36 PM
Will overcome what? In real application numbers? If so, you're covered in reason, because in fact ETH proved to be more useful than Bitcoin at that time some time ago showed slow and high fee in transactions! But Bitcoin as value and reserve of values, be it financial or energetic, ETH is a child.  Grin I won't even mention the adoption issue, which alone is enough to make ETH have difficulty overtake BTC!
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
September 26, 2018, 07:40:31 PM
Probably. Ethereum has lot of scope for growth due to strong leadership whereas Bitcoin may grow potentially but it's future is uncertain as long as someone owns it.
Activity: 311
September 26, 2018, 05:26:07 PM
I do not think, that it will happen this year, but someday for sure. Ethereum is better and faster as a crypto currency, but Bitcoin is the first one, the most trusted one. It will take more time, but ETH will rock the industry!
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
September 26, 2018, 05:20:25 PM
Its not possible, ethereum can't overtake bitcoin... It has its own potentials but definitely not going to overtake bitcoin. Its price is dependent on bitcoin, its okay as the number 2 currency.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 07:39:18 AM
I believe in the idea that possibly ether will take over bitcoin but I don't think that is possible now or even next year. We must consider the factors that will drive the fate of ether. First, there is bitcoin which is the leader of all crypto and still holds the title of being the king. It is mostly used in many countries and has limited supplies only that makes its value sustainable. Ether's market needs to spread out more to take over bitcoin. Either of these token be the first in the list, I will still be happy for i believe in the potential of these tokens.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
September 26, 2018, 07:32:52 AM
Well it's just a prediction and not much trusted that ethereum will over take the bitcoin, bitcoin position very strong as compared with ethereum nowadays as drop down you can compare the prices of bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 420
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 26, 2018, 07:30:05 AM
Oh no, that just can not happen. Even if they release updates for ETH called Casper and make futures trading on the Etherium, it still will not be able to beat beatcoin.
Activity: 616
September 26, 2018, 07:28:19 AM
No, of course not, because today there is no reason to say that ETH will replace BTC, because today there are a lot of people still trying to support the BTC project and another project is not exactly necessary.
Activity: 420
September 26, 2018, 07:15:19 AM
Ethereum to take over bitcoin is truly impossible because of many hole inside eth blockchain plus infinite total supply , so ethereum project required more development in security and total supply issues , where bitcoin blockchain is straight forward in these two area so i never thought that will happen any time soon .
in my opinion, ethereum I think it's very impossible to take over bitcoin. because bitcoin is the most expensive and most popular coin. so that is a very impossible thing if it happens, but it could happen if there is a miracle  Wink
Activity: 126
September 26, 2018, 06:52:46 AM
It should be borne in mind that Bitcoin, in fact, is deflationary, since there is a strict limit on the issue of coins of this payment system. The total amount of issued crypto currency will be 21 million digital tokens. In the case of Ether, we are talking about inflation, since the annual release of these funds reaches 18 million coins. Thus, if we consider this money in the long run, the price of Ethereum coins will fall, and the demand for Bitcoin will increase.
Activity: 126
September 26, 2018, 06:43:34 AM
It is difficult to compare what is better - Bitcoin or Etherium. After all, they, in fact, never were in the rank of direct competitors. Bitcoin was originally considered as a means of payment, whereas on the Ethereum network, tokens are used in the implementation of smart contracts.
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
September 26, 2018, 06:52:20 AM
Ethereum to take over bitcoin is truly impossible because of many hole inside eth blockchain plus infinite total supply , so ethereum project required more development in security and total supply issues , where bitcoin blockchain is straight forward in these two area so i never thought that will happen any time soon .
Activity: 290
September 26, 2018, 06:46:13 AM
Yes, i think so. I believe that bitcoin is top currency, just because it is the first. In fact, it is not as noticeable as the etheriumю
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
September 26, 2018, 06:42:03 AM
I not think Ethereum will overtake bitcoin so soon, maybe we need some years (5-10-20) for Ethereum to be place 1 on trading volume, but also is needed a good development and new features for ETH to be 1 place.
Activity: 378
September 26, 2018, 06:39:12 AM
In the following year ETH will overwtake BTC as the number 1 cryptocurrency. I would dump your bitcoin while despite everything you can.  Undecided

Ethereum has a potential altcoin, nowadays many investors uses ethereum blockchain as a support in thier projects. Maybe in future ethereum can overtake bitcoin but in this year it's hard because of the market down.
Activity: 280
September 26, 2018, 06:36:43 AM
When evaluating Ethereum, one must understand that it is not a question of standard crypto currency. Thanks to this system, you can use smart contacts, based on which you will create modern applications. Thus, through the Ethereum platform, it is possible to conduct efficient ICOs, trade shares, finance funds and carry out other types of commercial activities. Thus, the payment network of Etherium includes a number of advantages that Bitcoin is not able to offer, and in the future it will certainly carry out a much larger number of transactions.
Pages:
Jump to: