Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum will reach $ 15000 in this year. - page 12. (Read 9197 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Obviously this is a wrong judgment. Now that Ethereum has fallen below $300, I am not optimistic about Ethereum.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
I don't think eth can reach $15000 in this year.but in the future it may be
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I think Ethereum will be worth $15000 or more in this year.
What you guys think ?
This is only a prediction, but that hope will come true and for this year I think that is impossible and even if there is an increase it will not reach $ 15,000 because the market movements only slightly increase and then fall again.
if that happens in 2019 I think there is a possibility but don't know at the beginning of the year, mid or late 2019 it will happen.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
What you guys think ?

I think the prices will go like this at least the beginning of 2019. So, I don't think that the price of ethereum can hit $1500 or more. But we should always remember that, every price is possible in the crypto.
Activity: 48
This year it is not possible , now cryptomarket is fully dull so ethereum price was declined and now continuesly going red.  My prediction of this year ethereum will reach$ $800-1500.
Activity: 77
What you guys think ?
it could happen. because in this world nothing cannot happen. and ETH has the function and always needed by investors to invest in ICO. it will make the ETH rise high.
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
With market conditions like today it is certainly difficult to reach $ 15,000, maybe the highest price that can be achieved is $ 1500, of course, with a note that the market has recovered and the price of bitcoin can reach more than $ 10,000.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
It will surely rise pass it’s ATH but 15k in my opinion is a little too much I think it could go up around 2.5 k which is a great value for ethereum but hope I’m wrong and it goes way higher
Activity: 224
In my opinion, ETH never reaches that price, so I do not dare expect the price like this, I just expect the ETH price of the end of this year will be 1500 $
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
That price doesn't seem realistic anymore, and hasn't since the heady days of early January. Personally I would be happy with $1k by year end. I do think that ETH has a great future though, and will hit $15k at some point - just not this year.
Activity: 196
nope that was quite impossible number, it will be good if ethereum can bounceback to around thousand usd in the end of the years. well let's just hope
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
What you guys think ?
This is absurd to think because the market value of most cryptos at this moment is still struggling including ethereum which is having a hardtime below the 1000usd mark. To think that it will be able to reach 15000usd this year given that there are only4 months remaining, is a bit insane. Well, I do hope for a price increase but expecting this much is not my thing.

15.000 USD is too much to be real, but without a zero 1.500 USD then this is a more realistic prediction because this is can be achieved faster and Ethereum has the potential.

For this year we may expect at the end of the year like last year to see the prices going to the moon but for these months of Q2 2018 I'm not much optimistic about any pump.
Activity: 43
Ethereum is one of the most developing projects to date, but V. Buterin makes controversial decisions for many, which often negatively affects the price, so in my opinion this year the price will not exceed $2500.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
What you guys think ?
This is absurd to think because the market value of most cryptos at this moment is still struggling including ethereum which is having a hardtime below the 1000usd mark. To think that it will be able to reach 15000usd this year given that there are only4 months remaining, is a bit insane. Well, I do hope for a price increase but expecting this much is not my thing.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
What you guys think ?
Ethereum is one of the most valuable altcoin for us to invest. In the future, Ethereum will probably grow strongly and compete with Bitcoin. However, I think it will be very difficult for Ethereum to reach $ 15,000 this year. This is a very high price for Ethereum, now the price of Ethereum is very low, only about $ 300,it  will need a lot of time for ETH to reach this price.
Activity: 7
That would be amazing but I just don't think so. Good things in the works with sharding and Casper but not this year.
Activity: 71
I think it's impossible. The more positive we talk, the more we have to go out. It will be no more than $ 1,000 this year.
Activity: 308
ETH is a good coin  and we have seen the potential it has in the market, it has continued to grow against all odds, steadily recovering form the dip to gain more value. it will grow and its value will increase, however the 15k Mark is a little over ambitious for the year that started on a very low note, Wink ETH will grow at some point and may reach that level someday is it continues to grow its market capitalization, this year however, it still have some proper recovery to do and maintain price stability.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
I guess this is impossible and you shouldnt think ethereum reach 15000 dollar because 50 x in 5-6 months this is very high for top10 coins 5-6 months isnt enough for 50x rising. You should think more realistic ethereum can reach 1500 dollar end of the 2018. 1500 dollar is very realistic number for ethereum I guess. We should buy from 300 dollar.
Activity: 280
yamzu
There is no doubt that the cost will increase, but that's what it will be very difficult to foresee here. Too many factories affect it.
Pages:
Jump to: