Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum will reach $ 15000 in this year. - page 16. (Read 9197 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I don't agree with your point of view. Now Ethereum is already very dangerous. The $300 Ethereum. Ethereum created a lot of junk coins.
Activity: 523
Merit: 500
I highly doubt it will reach $15,000 this year. I think bitcoins will reach $15,000 but I highly doubt Etheriums will reach $15,000. Etherium doesn't have the same demand just as bitcoins that's why the price is lower. I think it may reach roughly $2,000 but with a grain of salt.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
To my own point of view things, if the price of etherum keep going up as it is rising now. I'm pretty sure that the price of etherum will even passed the 15000 dollars

some experts, before the end of 2018 anticipated the Ethereum platform priority among all other crypto-currencies. Among such statements were the words of Olaf Carlson-Wee, who claimed that Ethereum would become the most popular crypto currency, against the backdrop of losing its positions with bitcoins.
This is not the typing error and the author of the question is very curious about whether ETH will cross $15000 till December. This is an over speculated value for ETH and is not going to happen at least this year. It might be possible in either 2020 or may be after that when Bitcoin would be very high and ETH would be following in the rising trend of Bitcoin backed by its own technological progress as well.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I am thinking about the problem. If the price of Ethereum reaches $15000, is there still a business that is willing to spend such a high price on Ethereum products?
Activity: 82
You are a visionary, or you are daydreaming, I don't agree with your point of view, I think Ethereum does not have such high value.
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
I guess not. Though cryptocurrency and goes up rapidly, but it's too big a leap even for her.
copper member
Activity: 350
I think Ethereum will be worth $15000 or more in this year.
What you guys think ?

I believe what you said is only a fantasy right now. Ethereum to be worth $15000 is like an overdosed hype. We should be more realistic with figures. Ethereum can't hardly reach $1000 and even falls below $500 at this month of August. We have 4 months left before we end year 2018, so I can say $15000 is an overcalculation.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Don't speculate too much. All crypto including ethereum is experiencing huge drop right now. And they have a hard time recovering. So i think ethereum will not hit that high this year.
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
To my own point of view things, if the price of etherum keep going up as it is rising now. I'm pretty sure that the price of etherum will even passed the 15000 dollars

some experts, before the end of 2018 anticipated the Ethereum platform priority among all other crypto-currencies. Among such statements were the words of Olaf Carlson-Wee, who claimed that Ethereum would become the most popular crypto currency, against the backdrop of losing its positions with bitcoins.
It is very difficult for me to believe in such great prospects of the etherium by the end of 2018. Especially if you look at the current state of the market and today's price on the airwaves. 350 dollars and 15000 dollars has a very big difference.
Activity: 168

Activity: 462
Merit: 62
Ethereum will reach $ 15000 in this year.
Is this a typing error or i am in the wrong year? Signature you can see all history
Activity: 224
What you guys think ?

I really think that is a lot for ethereum because it is already big crypto out there. For this market cap would have to go through the roof and I seriously mean by that. Price is expected to raise if market plays well but 15k is simply a lot for this time in my opinion. Even if Casper gets activated it could push the price but honestly so far I don't see any big explanation for this to happen. I could however be wrong as price could hit 15k but honestly I don't think it will.

An important advantage of Ether is the very simple and completely open program code of the system, which interacts with many programming languages and makes it possible to experiment, practically, indefinitely. This makes ETN more in demand than Bitcoin with its relatively complex code
Activity: 159
I’d be amazed if it hit that price during 2018, but never say never
Activity: 107
It is excluded, even Bitcoin has not grown in 4 months 30 times. Today, there are absolutely no prerequisites, even theoretical.
Activity: 238
Merit: 14
Ok, 15k is a good price for this year, but please, the sooner the better, this bear market is boring as hell Roll Eyes

If I'm not wrong we're 2.5 months away from some amazing news on this project, 15k seems too much to me even if we see the euphoria from the last year, but I'm confident that price may hit new ATHs in a few months.
Activity: 152
I as well pray etherium should reach 15000, because  the rate is dropping now is very low,  by today is 350, but I pray start from this second it will rise up back go 1000+
Activity: 112
I don't think so...but if it possible  millionaire will be everywhere including me
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
And now ETH is only 360$. I do not want to believe this is true but maybe ETH will go down about 250$ and may end in 2018 for about 500$. The 2018 market is not a year of growth
Activity: 340
What you guys think ?
Personally, I do not think ethereum will rise to this amount before the end of the year even when the bull run starts. It will surely rise but will be within the range of $1000 to $1500.
Activity: 419
No doubt that Ethereum will get 15000$, but I don't think that it will happen in this or next year. Now the team of Ethereum has to solve problems with its blockchain size and transactions speed. So I will expect that the price will continue falling.

I believe that at least 90-95% of the people that deal with the cryptocurrencies believe that Ethereum will gain really a lot. The question is in the maximum price it will reach. 15 thousand might be possible but in several years.
I think if we speak about the current market, there are chances it will fall like Bitcoin is falling but the fall may be momentary and it will again recover. Towards the end of the year, when Bitcoin will have the highest price, ETH will no doubt cross the $2000 value.  Actually the market is not completely bullish and we can still use the red market strategies by investing in the low priced coins and holding them. Since there are green signals that the market will get accelerated and will boom soon, the current investment might pay off well above our expectations.
Pages:
Jump to: