Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum will reach $ 15000 in this year. - page 48. (Read 9197 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Ethereum has lost much value in the crypto-currency market in the last 6 months and has reduced investor confidence. The price is very low right now. According to speculation, the bull season for the ethereum seems close. at the end of this year 3000 dollars will pass. The $ 15,000 estimate is impossible.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
I still believe that 15000 would be a rediculouse price for THIS YEAR but anything is possible!!!, My personal expectaction with Ethereum is I expect the price to hit maybe 5 to 7k usd within a year, but in order for that to happen I believe BTC mush hit around 30k usd first!!!
Activity: 127
Now there is no reason for such a takeoff of Ethereum, it will rise in price within a year, but I do not think that above $1500
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
I don't think Ethereum is reaching $15k this year. Do you even realize what the market cap size would be if Ethereum reached that price point. I don't see that much money entering the crypto markets. It would be great if Ethereum is able to reach even $5k by the end of year. But crypto markets always ends up surprising everyone.
Activity: 399
Merit: 105
I think that would be great because right now I am disappointed with the price of Ethereum, I waited it to be way bigger
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
The author probably smoked cannabis? If the ethereum reaches $ 15,000, then I will do the same as John McAfee promised about bitcoins!
maybe not this year ethereum can be 15000 $,
in my opinion 1500 $ ethereum can reach this year,
it takes time for ethereum can reach a high price
Activity: 1400
Merit: 468
It is very difficult to predict accurately but if you hold ethereum sure the price can pump higher than current. Because quite a lot of opinion if the price of cryptocurrency every year can pump higher than last year's price. If predicting accurately it must be very complicated because the current market conditions are difficult to guess
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
It is good indications or conclusions that ethereum will reach at fifteen thousand in this year because it means that the company of ethereum is improving in this industry because of what they achieve.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
Of course I would like Ethereum to grow and reach $ 15 thousand this year, but this is not realistic, it would be great if it cost $ 1,500 by the end of the year, because the market is unpredictable and the price can rise and fall.
Activity: 154
It's just your guess, and the future price is anyone's guess.

Although cryptocurrency is highly volatile, I don't think ETH will reach $15,000 this year. It's a very difficult thing. We're in the middle of the year.
Activity: 90
Merit: 5
I think Ethereum will be worth $15000 or more in this year.
What you guys think ?

It might not be able to that mark but it will give better returns in comparison to most of the coins. I expect it to go most to $5000 mark this year.
Activity: 162
I don't think so because it will need a lot of time and hard work to reach that value. Its not an easy thing to reach that value and I believe that its a high target.
Activity: 111
I would really like the price of Ethereum to grow as high as possible Smiley Smiley
Activity: 111
If this is true then i guess i should be hurry in investing my money on ethereum as this will give benefit for sure and that is the huge profit that could be possibly acquired. I do hope that people or investors out there also will be encourage and encourage others as well to invest in ethereum to get the realization of this speculation. And this is my way of sharing also to other investors out there that could be possibly lead to the growth of ethereum crypto in terms of crypot market price.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
What is your forecast basing on? Iseems to me, that you just thought it out. I doubt ethereum can 30 times rize in price for the half of a year that left. We should be more realistic with the forecasts. I think, $5000 is maximum.
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
I don't imagine that this year the cost of ethereum can reach $ 15,000. This is improbable in any case. The cost of Ethereum is connected to the bitcoin rate. With the end goal for ethereum to have such an esteem, it is essential that bitcoin has a cost of more than $ 150,000. This year bitcoin isn't equipped for this yet. Obviously, ethereum is an extremely encouraging and even underestimated coin. For the pioneer of the Altcoins, its present rate of $ 704, this is little. Ethereum will develop this year, yet its all the more genuine cost before the year's over is 2000-2500 dollars.

ETH might hit 15,000 when BTC hits 100,000. In other words it won't. Quit dreaming unrealistic dreams and get both feet on the ground.
Activity: 53
What a claim. As much as I'd like this to happen, it's very far from reality. EOS is gaining ground when it comes to noise lately and that takes away some possible buyers from ETH side.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
I don't imagine that this year the cost of ethereum can reach $ 15,000. This is improbable in any case. The cost of Ethereum is connected to the bitcoin rate. With the end goal for ethereum to have such an esteem, it is essential that bitcoin has a cost of more than $ 150,000. This year bitcoin isn't equipped for this yet. Obviously, ethereum is an extremely encouraging and even underestimated coin. For the pioneer of the Altcoins, its present rate of $ 704, this is little. Ethereum will develop this year, yet its all the more genuine cost before the year's over is 2000-2500 dollars.
Activity: 116
I think this figure is too exaggerated. I believe Ethereum will have very good development in the future, but I think it is impossible to achieve a price of $15,000 this year. I think this year's price may reach 3,000 U.S. dollars.
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
I think Ethereum will be worth $15000 or more in this year.
What you guys think ?

Haha $15000 this year seriously?? I think that can only happen in the dream. Let's not put too much high hopes on it. Maybe in some years time, it can achieve it but this year is too fast for it and not visible

To believe ethereum will go that high you need to be high yourself. Hahaha!!

Grin

Trust me, it won't hit anywhere near that target this year (or next year for that matter).
Pages:
Jump to: