Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum will reach $ 15000 in this year. - page 51. (Read 9197 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
ethereum rise I think would not be in this year. a lot of unexpected factors that cause movement and the growth of the ethereum this year will not be as big as in previous years. But however slowly but ethereum will also ride and produce even though not great.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Ethereum crypto currencies have depreciated in the last 4 months. good news in the last weeks of the market has been reflected in the prices positively. I can not get 15000 dollars the end of this year, but I think 1500 dollars will pass
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
I think Ethereum will be worth $15000 or more in this year.
What you guys think ?
Ethereum this year will not be able to rise in its price to $ 15,000. And this coin does not need an increase in price to such an extent, otherwise it will behave like a financial bubble as well as bitcoin. Let it be better while she grows slowly and confidently. In this case, it will not have large price drops and sharp drops as in bitcoin. It will be enough if by the end of the year the ethereum will rise in value to 2000 - 2500 dollars.
Activity: 138
Merit: 12
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I very much doubt that it will cost so much, I think this year the maximum is 1200-1400 dollars, not more.
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
15000 usd? This is funny.I initially thought you wanted to say 1,500 usd, which might seem possible, but 15,000usd is practically impossible this year. Perhaps you meant Bitcoin. But, the fact still remains that Ethereum will never reach $15,000 this year.
Activity: 140
Ethereum is certainly a very strong coin and the most popular platform for tokens, but$ 15,000 is certainly too much for this year...this will not be)))
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
What you guys think ?

I think ethereum is one of the most promising projects available in the market right now simply because it is the most popular platform for hosting ICOs and has a recall really strong backing it. Many people even believe that it can surpass Bitcoin in the future and can become the most popular cryoto available in the market.
Ethereum has shown tremendous amount of growth in the past and the same can be expected from it in the future. I believe that by the end of this year, it's price will surely be above 10000$ for sure.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
It would be just a fairy tale,but I think this is unlikely,as he and so the capitalization is high,and this cost him to do he needs 30 to do so kapitalizacija as he is now,well, something I think is unlikely)And so the coins have a lack of capitalization,and it is not yet known,they have every chance of very good profit exanti
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
ethereum is now tradinf around 625 usd which is 10% profit in a week and this shows us ethereum is heading to 1500 usd for me.
15k is not possible but over 2k is possible for me by the end of this year.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
What??? No, this year will not cost so much ETH, the maximum this year we will be able to see $3000 . All these divinations do not lead to anything good!

I doubt that even price around $3000 for ETH is really achievable in this year. and the price $15 000 looks like some kind of science fiction.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
What you guys think ?
It would be a punch to the moon in my opinion. The market value at this moment is far from 15k usd. And it would be impossible for the market value of etherium to take a huge leap within a year. I am expecting that its market price will soon be more expensive but maybe, not that much. But for now, invest and hold in order to earn huge profit once the market value starts to increase.
Activity: 224
wow..it is the dream of everyone i also hope eth will jump like the end of the year 2017 then, i think at the end of this year the eth price will return soared i really hope it will happen so also with all people people.
Activity: 406
What??? No, this year will not cost so much ETH, the maximum this year we will be able to see $3000 . All these divinations do not lead to anything good!
Activity: 140
To my own point of view things, if the price of etherum keep going up as it is rising now. I'm pretty sure that the price of etherum will even passed the 20000 dollars
Activity: 252
Ethereum truly has potential. In any case, I don't trust that Ethereum will reach $ 15,000 this year. This cost is a too high contrast with the present reality. It will require a great deal of investment and Ethereum should become more grounded to reach $ 15,000. As of now evaluated at $ 600, Ethereum, I think the most astounding value this altcoin can accomplish this year is $ 2,500. I feel that correct currently is a decent time for us to put resources into Ethereum before the value rises.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
I'm sure that the price of ethereum will continue to rise, but if you look at the current market situation then the $ 15,000 price seems difficult to achieve, but we should be grateful if the price could reach $ 2000 by the end of the year.
Activity: 269
Merit: 11
What are you talking about? Is this some sort of joke ? 15k of usd? It's just ridicoulous ethereum will never be 15k trust me. I hope it will be 1k till the end of this year, it will be good. probably it even can go down till 400 or less.
Activity: 148
I think it is difficult to achieve this goal. Although I am very optimistic about Ethereum, I think it will be a very big breakthrough this year when the price will rise to 3,000. Ethereum will have very good prospects for development in the future. I believe that anyone who invests in it will receive great rewards.
Activity: 149
Personally, I think that this is an unrealistic price. But, I would be very happy with this figure.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Ethereum reaching fifteen thousand dollars this year? That must be a kind of expensive joke. I don't see it breaking two thousand dollars let alone of that much.
Pages:
Jump to: