Pages:
Author

Topic: ethereum will rise again. - page 45. (Read 29274 times)

Activity: 571
Merit: 100
January 05, 2019, 07:18:16 PM
I can say that I hope that the Ethereum will grow, and especially after the fork, but my mind tells me that this will not happen and most likely the price will go down.  I want to be wrong, but something tells me that it will be so.
Activity: 379
homt.net
January 05, 2019, 03:27:47 PM
Ofcourse popular altcoins can be rise up again not only at this days that not good to pump at this day. Because we are only start january 2019 in the past months maybe there will be a big pump.
I think this year we will see a slight increase in the price of ether. I expect to see $ 300 by the end of the year. If this happens, perhaps next year we will be able to see a bullish market.

maybe is posible for Ethereum hit the price $300 for now because hardfork in Ethereum Blockchain, investor trying to get more profit from Ethereum hardfork, although this hardfor are supported by Binance and okex, let see
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
January 05, 2019, 02:52:47 PM
Yes of course Ethereum will rise again, but not in a long time. And you will have grown tired of crypto before that happens. We all got to watch every single one of the useless ICOs die first, and then all the ALTCOIN projects, and after all of this we can see the start of a new bull run on crypto.

It seems to me that Ethereum has already started rising. Let us wait a bit - for several months more, and we will get the profit from this best altcoin. I am also going to invest more in ETH this year.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
January 05, 2019, 03:55:03 AM
I think it has stopped now. When Ethereum recovers from $100 to $150, the recovery is over. Now it needs a breakthrough in Bitcoin or an upgrade to Ethereum, otherwise it will not continue to rise.
Activity: 198
January 04, 2019, 05:26:12 PM
Ofcourse popular altcoins can be rise up again not only at this days that not good to pump at this day. Because we are only start january 2019 in the past months maybe there will be a big pump.
I think this year we will see a slight increase in the price of ether. I expect to see $ 300 by the end of the year. If this happens, perhaps next year we will be able to see a bullish market.
Activity: 350
January 04, 2019, 05:21:32 PM
I am sure that the increase in the price of Ether is due to the upcoming fork. And it seems to me that after the fork the price will fly to the top.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
January 04, 2019, 05:20:18 PM

I'm just sure that the new pump will be no later than the end of February. Ethereum will be in the lead in terms of growth in the price of a coin. I'm sure about that. And I do my best to prepare for this.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
January 04, 2019, 05:00:25 PM
Obvious things say) By the way ethereum did not make us wait long. But I hope that after the upcoming hardforks we will not see a price below $ 100 again. Ethereum, a crypto community believes in you!
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
January 04, 2019, 03:50:04 PM
This topic was published on December 05, 2018, 10:37:45 AM and honestly i don't remember what was happening then but now the situation around Ethereum is bullish, and i will say even more, ETH already made more than x2 from it's bottom and continue to grow with a good news background. And if we look onto it's chart we can see that it was already turned around and we are waiting it's grows further, of course with a little corrections like from now to $140 for example.
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
January 04, 2019, 03:48:47 PM
This coin continues to grow for several days. I think this is due to the upcoming fork. Now you can make good money on this coin.
but before the fork, its price will fall again. it always happens before the forks. So it was with Ethereum classic and it was the same with Bitcoin cash
January 04, 2019, 03:41:49 PM
This coin continues to grow for several days. I think this is due to the upcoming fork. Now you can make good money on this coin.
copper member
Activity: 994
Merit: 4
January 04, 2019, 03:38:35 PM
Even if there is dip, Ethereum is one coin that you need to have, it is used by several people, the adoption rate is high, after bitcoin, it is the most accepted coin, so in the future it is definitely going to rise. Almost all exchanges has it's pair, most ico accept it in exchange for the token.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
January 04, 2019, 03:02:24 PM
I consider ETH to be one of the most promising cryptocurrencies nowadays despite even a significant price reduction.
I agree that Ethereum is now showing good growth , and I think it will remain until the end of January, Ethereum has a working product that is used by a lot of people
Activity: 602
January 04, 2019, 12:54:55 PM
I trust on Ethereum that it will rise again, we are looking some pumps & dumps in ethereum price which are the sign of high rise in ethereum price.
Ethereum used in mostly ico’s which one is also a major factor to re bounce ethereum.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
January 04, 2019, 12:37:23 PM
Etherum is having a very bad situation now. Nearly 50 percent reduction only occurs in a few weeks. Of course this is a very difficult thing for anyone who suffers from Etherum. This is a direct loss, but when we can think more openly, we must know that the price of Etherum is very likely to increase. The quality of Etherum has been recognized by everyone and therefore Etherum has gained a very good level of public trust.
So it's not impossible that the price of Etherum will increase again.

I think ethereum will have a blast this year since there are a lot of hard work that will occur just on the beginning of the year. Let's hope that the bloody market will stop soon, since we had a bad year last 2018.  Ethereum price had recovered a lot compared to the last quarter price last year.
Activity: 602
January 04, 2019, 12:28:59 PM
I trust with ethereum altcoin to be raise and have higher price again, always support how ethereum and could be higher price about $2,000 and it will be possible with many support from all investor to ethereum.

Of course many people believe in Ethereum because Ethereum is the king of altcoins, but to reach the price of $ 2000 will take quite a long time, the question, how patient are ETH holders to hold their coins?
January 03, 2019, 08:54:13 AM
Today the price of Ethereum is 149 dollars. A month ago, when Ethereum was at the bottom, many of us were in a panic and prayed for such a price. As you can see, nothing is impossible. I think Ethereum has the strength and ability to show its best.
Activity: 333
January 03, 2019, 06:42:03 AM
You must be sure that the price of cryptocurrency like ethereum can experience price increases such as ethereum. This price will definitely increase because not always does the price of cryptocurrency fall, see some graphs created from various cryptocurrency from the beginning, until now the price will not always be bottom, it will definitely experience price movements up and down.
Well, many are interested in when the price of ethereum will grow. You are right about the fact that the price cannot fall all the time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
January 03, 2019, 06:33:52 AM
You must be sure that the price of cryptocurrency like ethereum can experience price increases such as ethereum. This price will definitely increase because not always does the price of cryptocurrency fall, see some graphs created from various cryptocurrency from the beginning, until now the price will not always be bottom, it will definitely experience price movements up and down.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
January 03, 2019, 05:46:13 AM
Ethereum is a strong project, which is an example for the entire altcoin industry, but since they had a lot of problems, both internal and external, it may not recover.
That problem is normal, along the way we can find a lot of problem but needs to be fixed, I think the hard fork will fix the problems.

Once it happens, there is only 1 point. What are the facts that the industry itself will recover? If this happens, it is clear that Ethereum will also rise from the dead.
Ethereum was never dead, it's in the top 3 when it dropped, now it has risen, it means it's a strong crypto currency with a lot of people believing on it.
Speaking of rise, we have different prediction, and I am very aggressive with my prediction this year, I believe it will rise above its ATH.
Pages:
Jump to: