Pages:
Author

Topic: ethereum will rise again. - page 46. (Read 29274 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
January 03, 2019, 05:14:53 AM
Ethereum is a strong project, which is an example for the entire altcoin industry, but since they had a lot of problems, both internal and external, it may not recover.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
www.becent.com
January 03, 2019, 04:58:16 AM
Once it happens, there is only 1 point. What are the facts that the industry itself will recover? If this happens, it is clear that Ethereum will also rise from the dead.
Activity: 276
Merit: 1
January 03, 2019, 04:25:12 AM
There is no doubt that ethereum will rise again or in fact it is rising in prices gradually. It is one of the best altcoins carrying a promising future. Its technology and team are good. I think it will rise to the extent that it will beat even bitcoin in the coming five years. I think ethereum will hit $ 1500 by the end of the year, 2019. So I am also planning to add some more to my portfolio.
Activity: 385
January 03, 2019, 04:13:18 AM
We don't need any doubts about whether Ethereum will rise. In fact, this is inevitable. It is only a matter of time. When the market declines, we will always have some pessimistic emotions and doubt whether it will still Rise, please believe in the strength of Ethereum, it will definitely rise, maybe in the near future.
Activity: 550
January 03, 2019, 04:10:34 AM
yep its rising again and i hope it will rise up more so that ill gain a higher profit.
Activity: 588
January 03, 2019, 03:43:01 AM
The community really believes in Ethereum. Many large companies believe using the Ethereum platform, so the number of market requests for Ethereum also increases. So Ethereum has a very big opportunity to soar. And now the momentum is very good for buying coins because the market is in a very good trend.
Activity: 442
January 03, 2019, 03:23:42 AM
I think Ethereum will increase by at least 20% at the end of January, because it is about to issue 2.0, which I think will raise the price of Ethereum again.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
January 03, 2019, 03:17:30 AM
For the first time since November 14 ethereum is again in second place! It has great potential for growth in 2019, as the team is actively working on it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
January 03, 2019, 02:36:41 AM
It is known fact that ethereum has been able to get public support and trust in a short span of time since its establishment. Even now it has not lost its image in the people. It has just followed the market meltdown by decreasing in prices. And now we can see that it has risen slowly being in the second position in the market capitalization. So I think ethereum is ever best.
Activity: 530
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
January 03, 2019, 02:19:58 AM
Ethereum is already gained back its former ranking again and it might be starting its climb to another growth this year. Its upcoming fork this month might be one of the reasons why its price is now rising and I hope the second rank cryptocurrencywill continue to recover after this fork. Ethereum will eventually updated to version 2.0 next year and this will surely boost the price of the coin.
start growing again, not only your expectations, but almost everyone in the Crypto world hopes to get better. Ethereum can still increase so that the value can be higher, they believe that Ethereum will rise again because they believe in the potential that Eethereum has, especially after updating the diversion you say, maybe it will affect Ethereum's progress and more convincing.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
January 03, 2019, 02:14:57 AM
Hard fork to improve the Ethereum core technologies is good. but not hard fork which creates new coins as it might impact Ethereum price.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
January 03, 2019, 02:07:18 AM
Ethereum is already gained back its former ranking again and it might be starting its climb to another growth this year. Its upcoming fork this month might be one of the reasons why its price is now rising and I hope the second rank cryptocurrencywill continue to recover after this fork. Ethereum will eventually updated to version 2.0 next year and this will surely boost the price of the coin.
Activity: 420
January 03, 2019, 01:49:16 AM
Great news for the eth comminuty, its 2nd again.
And i think its only beginning, "The new beginning" how in the 2013
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
January 03, 2019, 01:46:23 AM
This resurrection of Ethereum has finally began, and that's a great news for ICO startups and all ERC-20 Tokens at large, If the rise continues then one could witness another big and successful year for ICOs.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
January 03, 2019, 01:19:24 AM
Ethereum will never die for sure . But this rise will be just on for Short term since the reason is hard form on middle of January and even Binance is supporting that. Good for Ethereum and Alt Market but I doubt this hold Longer.

The number of ethereum based tokens is certainly a guarantee that Ethereum's needs will be stable and keep increasing, this is what makes us optimistic that ethereum is the fastest coin to recover compared to other coins.
Activity: 308
January 03, 2019, 01:08:41 AM
now Ethereum is rising and the market is showing signs of growth according to it, which is a very good signal for investors! Hopefully this will be a start for 2019
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
January 03, 2019, 12:38:12 AM
Ethereum will never die for sure . But this rise will be just on for Short term since the reason is hard form on middle of January and even Binance is supporting that. Good for Ethereum and Alt Market but I doubt this hold Longer.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
January 03, 2019, 12:26:11 AM
I absolutely agree that the price of ETH is very low now. Therefore, in the near future we will be able to see the price return to the previous level.
Activity: 784
January 03, 2019, 12:06:32 AM
the current situation of the ethereum already quite good which improved however it is not great. Even so, this is a good thing for the ethereum on extraordinary decline earlier. Moreover, with the hardfork will, of course, be making ethereum will be resurrected at this time.
Activity: 1190
January 02, 2019, 11:54:46 PM
Now the ethereum price is around $ 156 and has risen by more than 40% compared to the lowest price in 2018, this proves that ethereum has good hopes and potential to skyrocket because it has now returned to second place replacing Ripple.
Pages:
Jump to: