Pages:
Author

Topic: ethereum will rise again. - page 60. (Read 29274 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
December 11, 2018, 03:14:02 PM
Etherum is having a very bad situation now. Nearly 50 percent reduction only occurs in a few weeks. Of course this is a very difficult thing for anyone who suffers from Etherum. This is a direct loss, but when we can think more openly, we must know that the price of Etherum is very likely to increase. The quality of Etherum has been recognized by everyone and therefore Etherum has gained a very good level of public trust.
So it's not impossible that the price of Etherum will increase again.

well as we can see there's no such thing as impossible, it's only lack of faith or determination. ethereum has all the chances to restotr itself as well as any other coin. and yeah, public trust means a lot
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
December 11, 2018, 03:12:00 PM
Be fearful when others are greedy, be greedy when others are fearful.

I bought my first ETH at 7 USD got in and out partially all the way to 1400.

I am buying back first bought at 100 now added more at 85 I will continue to add to my stack until Xmas.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
December 11, 2018, 03:05:57 PM
Eth certain will rise again because have good potencial and strongest team!
Activity: 322
Merit: 5
W12 – Blockchain protocol
December 11, 2018, 03:03:32 PM
Etherum is having a very bad situation now. Nearly 50 percent reduction only occurs in a few weeks. Of course this is a very difficult thing for anyone who suffers from Etherum. This is a direct loss, but when we can think more openly, we must know that the price of Etherum is very likely to increase. The quality of Etherum has been recognized by everyone and therefore Etherum has gained a very good level of public trust.

i would like to tell you it is truth about ethereum and i am sure taht it will rise again as the team that is behind it is really cool
Activity: 434
December 11, 2018, 03:03:20 PM

The price of the Ethereum will definitely grow, this is a very cool project and a very cool blockchain, who often encounters new companies, probably knows how many companies are right for the Ethereum blockchain and its ability to securely encrypt information, for those who believe in Ethereum that time is not worry about his future, and invest in it now, the Ethereum costs very little, and I recommend it to everyone to quietly buy it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
December 11, 2018, 03:02:16 PM
I am very happy if ethereum will increase again, because the normal ethereum value is at a price of $ 700 to $ 800 and they must be able to get to that number sooner or later
Activity: 504
December 11, 2018, 02:59:01 PM
As the realities of our time show, optimistic predictions about the growth of Etherum did not materialize. Ethereum continues its fall, and we are all unwitting witnesses of the sad phenomenon. Now it is difficult to make predictions. It remains to wait and believe in the best of times.
Activity: 532
December 11, 2018, 02:31:15 PM
does not seem. because as long as bitcoin still falls, ethereum and other altcoins will never recover. we can see the market recovering if bitcoin starts to improve.
Activity: 154
December 11, 2018, 02:28:29 PM
No doubt it will. When the markets come to life again, the ICO's will be launched again and the ethereum will become necessary.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
December 11, 2018, 01:11:43 PM
I think that in the next few weeks no very strong growth from etherium can be expected, those times have passed when ethereum could reach the level of 1500 dollars in two months. Now, in order to repeat such a scenario, we will have to wait several years.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1
December 11, 2018, 01:07:00 PM
Crypto currency is a volatility currencies because all time market is ups and downs at a unsurtainly ways. Today market is high,after a moment market will decrease.so ethereum market and bitcoin is unstable ...has a pitty possiblity to rise again.
Activity: 560
December 11, 2018, 01:01:53 PM
That's true, we only need time and patience during bearish market situations like we are currently experiencing right now and the best thing to do is be relaxed and don't panic because what is currently happening is normal in this crypto world.

Of course, every investor believes in the future prospects of etherium, but we first need to wait for the update of Constantinople and see the results of the team’s work.
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
December 11, 2018, 12:45:48 PM
That's true, we only need time and patience during bearish market situations like we are currently experiencing right now and the best thing to do is be relaxed and don't panic because what is currently happening is normal in this crypto world.
December 11, 2018, 12:37:56 PM
Yes of course theres a big possibility that ethereum will rise again, may be for now its market value continuously losing but i am very sure that it can survive rapidly in due time.
December 11, 2018, 12:14:42 PM
Ethereum price continue to decline.but we must believe if ETH price will rise again.Now all we have to do is take advantage of cheap ETH price by buying more.Utilize if later the price rises suddenly we will get profit.
Activity: 434
GIGZI
December 11, 2018, 12:10:45 PM
This is not just about Ethereum. This is the whole effect of the Cryptocurrency Marketplace. Maybe it's possible to predict that the Ethereum Marketplace is up. But we can not predict with this bad time.
it looks like you are too newbie to say that ethereum will run out on the market. we'll see where the next years where ethereum will start moving, surely you will regret it if you doubt ethereum
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
December 11, 2018, 12:03:06 PM
Yes, I also now find in a large drawdown , I bought Ethereum at 200-400 , and now I certainly buy a coin , I think in the future the price will be much more than we see now
Ethereum has all the things needed to reach its peak so I am also very sure if Ethereum is able to rise.
Ethereum only takes time, if you give it time to develop the project, I'm sure you will get big profits in the future.
Ethereum is a coin with many users that makes it strong.
It's all about how big supporters will continue watching and supporting the project, it can rise back the sooner after this downfall that still happening around the market are already been settled, there's a lots of big bagholders whose still playing with the current movement, ETH will bounce back after all the struggled around crypto market has been overcome.
Activity: 462
December 11, 2018, 11:55:52 AM
Yes, I also now find in a large drawdown , I bought Ethereum at 200-400 , and now I certainly buy a coin , I think in the future the price will be much more than we see now
Ethereum has all the things needed to reach its peak so I am also very sure if Ethereum is able to rise.
Ethereum only takes time, if you give it time to develop the project, I'm sure you will get big profits in the future.
Ethereum is a coin with many users that makes it strong.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
December 11, 2018, 11:32:43 AM
This is not just about Ethereum. This is the whole effect of the Cryptocurrency Marketplace. Maybe it's possible to predict that the Ethereum Marketplace is up. But we can not predict with this bad time.
Activity: 546
December 11, 2018, 11:31:22 AM
It's possible, the price of ethereum can increase again. It's depend on two elements.
1. Their team upgrade it, if they do that, I think ethereum can come back the second position on coinmarketcap.
2. The price of market, we have to wait for the bull market appear, when it appears, most of all the coins will rise, and not except ethereum.
I hope No. 1 will happen more
Pages:
Jump to: