Pages:
Author

Topic: ethereum will rise again. - page 63. (Read 29274 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
December 10, 2018, 05:06:21 PM
I believe in this coin. If we analyze this, then we can say that this coin is number one for ico. Almost all ico projects are made on this platform, so it will always be in demand.
Ethereum of course is now a platform 1 for ico, but there are certainly very worthy competitors, EOS stellar I think will be competitors in 2019 , but serovno Ethereum will appear at its price highs
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
December 10, 2018, 04:54:46 PM
Ethereum will end its fall and the rise will be seen sooner.
Vitalik is not joking when he said that ETH will rise and will get the price back.
January 2019 approx. 16th of the month will have their hardfork.
I hope this will be the new start of rising.

everyone is speculating what's gonna happen by then. but one thing for sure, ethereum has solid foundation as the developers are very visible on the continuous development of this technology. bitcoin is still in the bearish market so it's understandable that the eth is on the low price level and so other alts do. let's hope for the best this coming year.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
December 10, 2018, 04:50:38 PM
Ethereum will end its fall and the rise will be seen sooner.
Vitalik is not joking when he said that ETH will rise and will get the price back.
January 2019 approx. 16th of the month will have their hardfork.
I hope this will be the new start of rising.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
December 10, 2018, 04:47:09 PM
Ethereum has got a very large community if users, if not that it has the largest community and by virtue of that, it has every tendency to recover. Which means we can still a higher price that we have ever seen.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
December 10, 2018, 02:36:41 PM
I think that a significant improvement will soon rise and is expected, as it is an important coin in comparison with others, because it has an impact on the economy. Ethereum will become necessary for a certain period.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 10, 2018, 02:23:50 PM
I believe in the Etherum, now the whole market goes down so Etherum devaluation is impossible to remove. Perhaps in 2019 when the fraudulent ICO disappeared and the news of the investment soar, Etherum will rise again.
the ethereum should rise in the middle of January in connection with his new update, the dates this update is already set. I also believe in the growth of ethereum
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
December 10, 2018, 02:22:45 PM
Why not? Now the whole cryptocurrency market is falling. I think when the general trend goes up, then all currencies will grow up along with ethereum.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
December 10, 2018, 02:18:57 PM
I am sure ETH will rise again because public trust is still increasing and even some ICO projects that use Ethereum networks with ETH conditions still declining can still reach hardcap
This is the menu, although the ethereum fall as now, not Dikawatirkan make the bird lovers there backward and the publication of the surrender, they still have and put the dreams and hopes of the ethereum to afford a triumphant return, then get more confidence again.
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
December 10, 2018, 02:08:13 PM
The price of Ethereum will not increase as long as people will sell their shitcoins for ETH and sell ETH for BTC or $. Too many projects on Ethereum were useless.

Useless projects? I don't think that Ehtereum is the reason why proects is useless. We can find dead projects in NEO or Stellar networks as well. ICO investments it is like ventures investments, only 1% or less projects will be successfull. It was clear always.
Activity: 34
December 10, 2018, 02:04:21 PM
The price of Ethereum will not increase as long as people will sell their shitcoins for ETH and sell ETH for BTC or $. Too many projects on Ethereum were useless.
Activity: 548
December 10, 2018, 01:59:21 PM
I am sure ETH will rise again because public trust is still increasing and even some ICO projects that use Ethereum networks with ETH conditions still declining can still reach hardcap
Activity: 289
December 10, 2018, 01:57:33 PM
great expectations for the return ride again the price of coins cryptocurrency being such a big dream lovers crypto, which at present conditions it was having a pretty punch because of the fall in the price of the coins. However, there is always hope to bounce back from this situation. pray and keep optimistic, persevere in the crypto that the decisions are unusually large.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
December 10, 2018, 01:55:32 PM
Pretty soon, I believe  Ethereum will rise again and take its place second to Bitcoin.  Many investors recognized the quality and potential  of  Ethereum and so it become popular and in a way gained a high level of trust from the investors.  Now is the best time to buy Ethereum because eventually the price will rise again and it is good to know that you are prepared and have some in your wallet.
Activity: 434
December 10, 2018, 01:34:32 PM
I really have thought like you for a long time because everyone who are interest with this market know that ethereum and bitcoin have a good support from a lot of persons. Also the Ethereum is really qualifed than others.
Activity: 246
Merit: 10
December 10, 2018, 01:28:53 PM
I believe in the Etherum, now the whole market goes down so Etherum devaluation is impossible to remove. Perhaps in 2019 when the fraudulent ICO disappeared and the news of the investment soar, Etherum will rise again.
Activity: 407
Merit: 14
Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds
December 10, 2018, 01:28:14 PM
Without Ethereum, I don't think that Cryptocurrencies would be what it is today, Ethereum gave many major Cryptocurrencies the platform to start, remember that most of these big projects started out as Ethereum tokens, I believe that Ethereum would rise.
Activity: 200
December 10, 2018, 01:23:51 PM
I do not think eth will increase again. Because I see a downward trend in the near future. Chart at 1W, 1d so that the price of eth can rise again. Really is a year of cryptocurrency
Activity: 630
December 10, 2018, 01:17:46 PM
There is no doubt that ethereum will rise again and this is hundred percent sure because down market always disappointed to every investors. Without any tension , It is the best opportunity to buy the Eth at this time and if any body buy to it now at present and he will the best earner in the bullish market. So don't waste time and buy it.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
December 10, 2018, 01:03:36 PM
I believe in this coin. If we analyze this, then we can say that this coin is number one for ico. Almost all ico projects are made on this platform, so it will always be in demand.
Activity: 448
December 10, 2018, 01:01:30 PM
Ethereum was probably killed by ICOs. ICOs discourage investors, have negative impact on Ethereum, because ICOs are selling Ether tokens to get cash.
Also many ICOs are not allowed in the USA and China and I am afraid that they will ban the whole Ethereum platform. Because for what is Ethereum good for? For ICOs, gambling and Dapps like Cryptokitties.
i think that you will be able to make a lot of money and you will believe in the different things as you  know what to do with your business
Pages:
Jump to: